TRO FX HEATMAP

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

foreman01

Re: Using TRO2009_%Change_CW loaded

Postby foreman01 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:58 pm

First of all, I have only recently started making money on a real account. So I was still in paper when I made posts in this thread.

I don't use indicators much any more (two moving average sometimes to remind me of the daily and hourly trends in case I forget).

If you look at large time frames and look at smaller time frames then the trend (or lack thereof) is obvious. You can also take any time frame and zoom out to max.

I look at support and resistance from candles to try to assess retracements or reversals.

I'm not looking at TRO2009% at all anymore. That was to assess %change in multiple pairs, and I am only looking at 6-8 pairs now (and only trading a couple of them)-- and they can all be put on the screen at the same time. Like TRO says "its now what you trade, it's how you trade it."

pipsearcher wrote:Hey fellow trader. It sounds like you are a tren trader. Are you? What other TRO indicators are you using in conjuction with TRO2009% to ride the trend?[color=#] [/color][font=Arial] [/font][font=Arial] [/font]
foreman01 wrote:...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”