free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Re: TRO 2018 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:41 pm

fareeid wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
fareeid wrote:Hi TRO,

I don't understand the TRO2018_SPREAD_DOTS indicator. My reference image is the TRYJPY because of the huge spreads that the pair exhibits. My concern is that the Bid & Ask lines of the MT4 chart do not tally with the your ModeBid & ModeAsk respectively. Am I missing something here? Please explain the indicator further

tryjpy_spread_dots.png

Thanks,
Matt

Please post a chart showing the bid/ask trading box in the upper left hand corner along with the spread dots. Use <Alt> t to toggle the box. Thanks.

Spread dots match the bid/ask trading box. So the indicator is working properly.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

fareeid

Postby fareeid » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:48 pm

That much I noticed..."Spread dots match the bid/ask trading box". I just wanted to know the relationship with the bid & ask lines on displayed by the mt4 chart

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:43 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Leoheart wrote:Hey Tro,

Are there any simple indicators that alert just once when the Daily high/Low is penetrated? I have used TRO_NB_SR_Alert in the past, it drove me bonkers with the amount "bleeps" it produced around my LIS. Maybe I'll start using the indi as an alarm clock, lol kidding. Thanks in advance.

I think so... I will have to look. I remember coding an alert ONCE option...

Thanks Brosef,

I just want a simple indi that plots 2 lines on current daily H/L , lines expand as the daily H/L expands and indi dynamically alerts once for each time the daily range expands. I know there is has to be something you have coded in the past. TRO_Rat_Zone can do this, but it alerts on either side of the Rat zone. I just want outer boundary to alert (aka daily candle expanding).

The_Snowman

Postby The_Snowman » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:46 am

Is this what you are looking for Leoheart?

2018-07-24_10-42-52.png
2018-07-24_10-42-52.png (95.16 KiB) Viewed 3719 times

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/27331#!tab=tab_p_overview

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:07 am

The_Snowman wrote:Is this what you are looking for Leoheart?

2018-07-24_10-42-52.png

Nice, Sounds about right - but I don't need anything that fancy. A 'good ol' mt4 "bling" alert will do :D. Thanks.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:31 am

Leoheart wrote:

2018-07-24_10-42-52.png

Nice, Sounds about right - but I don't need anything that fancy. A 'good ol' mt4 "bling" alert will do :D. Thanks.

Thirty bucks worth just so's you can switch everything but the ''boing'' off, lol.

That's a lot of ''boing'' for your buck :P (Sorry, couldn't resist it!)

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:47 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:

2018-07-24_10-42-52.png

Thirty bucks worth just so's you can switch everything but the ''boing'' off, lol.

No No we both got it wrong, its actually 'Boling'. The 'O' or the 'L' may sound silent to some, but they really aren't. Trust Me :)

Now picture this: I am on the bus today, commuting in peace. I like to take this time to close my eyes & meditate (or if catch a 'cat nap' then all the better).

What do I hear:
Boling..pause..Boling..pause..Boling

I tell myself this can't be. Is someone on the bus trading with mt4? Then I remembered I carry around a small laptop with me that I probably forgot to turn off. I look in my bag. hmm its definitely off like I remember it. I was sure I turned if off.

Anyways, back to mediating...

Are you kidding me. Now I am thinking there must be someone trading. I start to look around. Not to appear creepy so I glance around nonchalantly.
Hmm I don't see anyone with mt4. Thats weird. The dude next to me is busy on his phone, probably surfing the web.

Ok time to get back to what I was doing...short silence then:

Boling..pause..Boling..pause..Boling.

What the heck. Now I am bit annoyed but also happy & excited. I can't believe there is another trade on this bus who is actively trading . I just felt like getting up and giving this trader a bear hug (most of my trading buddies now a days are all virtual...too sad).

But I just can't see this individual..

I give up, and start to stare out the window enjoy a nice passing view of the city.

In a few seconds:

AH The agony, I take desperate measures and look over and notice the dude next to me is texting someone. HIS TONE FOR RECEIVING TEXT IS THE SAME AS MT4 ALERT.

My heart drops, I felt bewildered and upset for its not a fellow trade but someone texting. Such audacity to use this sound for texting, right? :lol:.

In the end, I give up once again and close my eyes.

Shortly but Surely:

Boling..pause..Boling...pause..Boling.

Yea so Lem its Boling Not Boing Nor Bling.

Don't you dare start an argument over this, can't you see I have already been too much.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:08 pm

Leoheart wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Leoheart wrote:

No No we both got it wrong, its actually 'Boling'. The 'O' or the 'L' may sound silent to some, but they really aren't. Trust Me :)

Now picture this: I am on the bus today, commuting in peace. I like to take this time to close my eyes & meditate (or if catch a 'cat nap' then all the better).

What do I hear:

I tell myself this can't be. Is someone on the bus trading with mt4? Then I remembered I carry around a small laptop with me that I probably forgot to turn off. I look in my bag. hmm its definitely off like I remember it. I was sure I turned if off.

Anyways, back to mediating...

Are you kidding me. Now I am thinking there must be someone trading. I start to look around. Not to appear creepy so I glance around nonchalantly.
Hmm I don't see anyone with mt4. Thats weird. The dude next to me is busy on his phone, probably surfing the web.

Ok time to get back to what I was doing...short silence then:

What the heck. Now I am bit annoyed but also happy & excited. I can't believe there is another trade on this bus who is actively trading . I just felt like getting up and giving this trader a bear hug (most of my trading buddies now a days are all virtual...too sad).

But I just can't see this individual..

I give up, and start to stare out the window enjoy a nice passing view of the city.

In a few seconds:

AH The agony, I take desperate measures and look over and notice the dude next to me is texting someone. HIS TONE FOR RECEIVING TEXT IS THE SAME AS MT4 ALERT.

My heart drops, I felt bewildered and upset for its not a fellow trade but someone texting. Such audacity to use this sound for texting, right? :lol:.

In the end, I give up once again and close my eyes.

Shortly but Surely:

Boling..pause..Boling...pause..Boling.

Yea so Lem its Boling Not Boing Nor Bling.

[color=#FF0000]Don't you dare start an argument over this, can't you see I have already been too much.[/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Boh-Leeeeng!

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:17 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:Boh-Leeeeng!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls -> NIce! :lol:

Now I have another problem. I will be singing this tune for the remainder of the day.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”