Re: TRO 2016 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:38 pm

EURUSDDaily.png
EURUSDDaily.png (87.06 KiB) Viewed 6434 times
USDJPYH1.png
USDJPYH1.png (65.87 KiB) Viewed 6434 times
USDCHFH1.png
USDCHFH1.png (82.04 KiB) Viewed 6434 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:48 pm

USDJPYH1.png
USDJPYH1.png (63.94 KiB) Viewed 6415 times
USDCHFH1.png
USDCHFH1.png (74.44 KiB) Viewed 6415 times
EURUSDDaily.png
EURUSDDaily.png (82.98 KiB) Viewed 6415 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:43 pm

USDJPYH1.png
USDJPYH1.png (68.51 KiB) Viewed 6374 times
USDCHFH1.png
USDCHFH1.png (74.29 KiB) Viewed 6374 times
EURUSDDaily.png
EURUSDDaily.png (83.19 KiB) Viewed 6374 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:37 am

acdfx

Postby acdfx » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Hi Avery,

I have a request for an enhancement you could make to some of these indis. Before I downloaded them the other day (amazing work btw) I was using a Buttons indi that was posted on Forex Factory, I believe it was coded by someone named Ding Dong. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with it; it allows you to decrease/increase the space between the buttons, and load multiple instances of it on the chart.
This is really useful to me since I trade across all 42 pairs my broker provides (standard 28, 11 exotics, + gold, silver, oil), so making the buttons and space between them as small as possible really helps with managing screen space, plus using multiple instances of it if I want to have buttons in multiple areas around my chart.
I was wondering if you could possibly modify some of your indis (specifically the TRO Zones dashboard) to allow for decreasing the space between objects (both vertically and horizontally), and to be able to load multiple instances on the chart (unique ID).
The ding dong indi also lets you arrange the buttons in horizontal rows of 2 or more, but I don’t know how useful this would be in the context of a dashboard.
One other request would be to add HighOpen-CL and CL-LowOpen columns to the Tro Zones Dashboard (similar to the HI-CL and CL-LO).
Thanks for your tireless work/generosity/mentorship. Merry Christmas!
- Adam

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:02 am

acdfx wrote:Hi Avery,

I have a request for an enhancement you could make to some of these indis. Before I downloaded them the other day (amazing work btw) I was using a Buttons indi that was posted on Forex Factory, I believe it was coded by someone named Ding Dong. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with it; it allows you to decrease/increase the space between the buttons, and load multiple instances of it on the chart.
This is really useful to me since I trade across all 42 pairs my broker provides (standard 28, 11 exotics, + gold, silver, oil), so making the buttons and space between them as small as possible really helps with managing screen space, plus using multiple instances of it if I want to have buttons in multiple areas around my chart.
I was wondering if you could possibly modify some of your indis (specifically the TRO Zones dashboard) to allow for decreasing the space between objects (both vertically and horizontally), and to be able to load multiple instances on the chart (unique ID).
The ding dong indi also lets you arrange the buttons in horizontal rows of 2 or more, but I don’t know how useful this would be in the context of a dashboard.
One other request would be to add HighOpen-CL and CL-LowOpen columns to the Tro Zones Dashboard (similar to the HI-CL and CL-LO).
Thanks for your tireless work/generosity/mentorship. Merry Christmas!
- Adam

You can have multiple instances of the dashboard on the chart. Didn't you watch that video?! Many of the TRO indicators have that feature. Any in particular I missed?

"decrease/increase the space between the buttons" - will have to consider that one. Could be a huge rewrite.

"add HighOpen-CL and CL-LowOpen columns" - that's doable - no bigger.

acdfx

Postby acdfx » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:20 pm

I’ve watched a bunch of your videos (funny enough, I found your channel from googling “advanced alien civilization trading” after a FF member mentioned it).
I didn’t see anywhere in the videos about Tro Zones/Tro Zones Dashboard about multiple instances of it on one chart. Whenever I load multiple instances, the 2nd instance will override the first (ex. If the first instance lists 10 pairs, and I load a 2nd instance to list 5 different pairs, then any values for the first 5 pairs on the first instance will disappear).

Also when I watched your videos, I saw that you asked traders to share how they’re using the Tro zones dashboard. I have a bunch of ideas for how I’ll use it and possible mods that might be worth looking into. I’ll try to keep things concise so this post doesn’t get too long.

My first template I’d look at any time I sit down to trade would be what I call the “Mothership” template haha. Basically a completely blank chart (no visible candles etc.) with the Tro Zones Dashboard for all 42 pairs I trade with all the columns open that I find useful.
I know you said it would be a huge rewrite, but I’m really hoping you can update it so horizontal and vertical space between the columns can be decreased. This would be immensely helpful.

Another mod to the TRO zones dashboard I think might even be MORE helpful (if it’s possible to be done) would be an Advanced Buttons mod. It would make every value in every column a button. When clicked on, that button would open a separate chart window that would take you to whatever designated template you have associated with the button in the settings. For example, on the Tro Zones dasboard in the HOLO column for EURUSD I see HO. When I click on HO, it would open a separate window for EURUSD with my HOLO trade template.
Basically, aside from the Mothership template, each of my templates are for a different type of trade - HOLO, Wick Zone, etc.
An advanced buttons mod would make things super fast and organized and make it much easier for me to focus without losing where I’m at haha (to add to this, there could be an option of showing the title of the template on the chart).

The only other mod I can think of at this time (not sure if it’s already been done) is a non-multipair version of the Tro Zones dashboard. So whatever pair I open a chart window of, I can have all the columns laid out for just that pair and no others. (I would use this for each template outside of the Mothership)

Sorry if I overwhelmed you with a bunch of information that may or may not be useful to you haha. Have a great day!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:36 pm

acdfx wrote:I’ve watched a bunch of your videos (funny enough, I found your channel from googling “advanced alien civilization trading” after a FF member mentioned it).
I didn’t see anywhere in the videos about Tro Zones/Tro Zones Dashboard about multiple instances of it on one chart. Whenever I load multiple instances, the 2nd instance will override the first (ex. If the first instance lists 10 pairs, and I load a 2nd instance to list 5 different pairs, then any values for the first 5 pairs on the first instance will disappear).

Also when I watched your videos, I saw that you asked traders to share how they’re using the Tro zones dashboard. I have a bunch of ideas for how I’ll use it and possible mods that might be worth looking into. I’ll try to keep things concise so this post doesn’t get too long.

My first template I’d look at any time I sit down to trade would be what I call the “Mothership” template haha. Basically a completely blank chart (no visible candles etc.) with the Tro Zones Dashboard for all 42 pairs I trade with all the columns open that I find useful.
I know you said it would be a huge rewrite, but I’m really hoping you can update it so horizontal and vertical space between the columns can be decreased. This would be immensely helpful.

Another mod to the TRO zones dashboard I think might even be MORE helpful (if it’s possible to be done) would be an Advanced Buttons mod. It would make every value in every column a button. When clicked on, that button would open a separate chart window that would take you to whatever designated template you have associated with the button in the settings. For example, on the Tro Zones dasboard in the HOLO column for EURUSD I see HO. When I click on HO, it would open a separate window for EURUSD with my HOLO trade template.
Basically, aside from the Mothership template, each of my templates are for a different type of trade - HOLO, Wick Zone, etc.
An advanced buttons mod would make things super fast and organized and make it much easier for me to focus without losing where I’m at haha (to add to this, there could be an option of showing the title of the template on the chart).

The only other mod I can think of at this time (not sure if it’s already been done) is a non-multipair version of the Tro Zones dashboard. So whatever pair I open a chart window of, I can have all the columns laid out for just that pair and no others. (I would use this for each template outside of the Mothership)

Sorry if I overwhelmed you with a bunch of information that may or may not be useful to you haha. Have a great day!

I like some of the ideas.
Maybe, I can code some in 2017.
Will have to see if advanced buttons can be implemented in MT4.
Please post charts showing your setups.

acdfx

Postby acdfx » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Awesome!
A lot of these concepts are still pretty new to me since I was just beamed up a few days ago LOL
Once I get my setups how I like them I'll be posting for sure.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:20 am

acdfx wrote:Awesome!
A lot of these concepts are still pretty new to me since I was just beamed up a few days ago LOL
Once I get my setups how I like them I'll be posting for sure.

Post them on some of the less advanced forums, too. Help your fellow earthlings.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”