TrendTrader_SemiAuto_FULL

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Relativity

EURJPY #1st Position

Postby Relativity » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Trying to pull off 'an MO'. EJ holding a ++180 pip long trade. Had been holding this since last friday after the brokeout happened. Then the weekend 'gap' happened. Risked only 20 pips for this one.

I'm somewhat 75% sure price isn't going to come back. If it goes back down, I lose nothing anyway. The rest is really about stopping my itchy finger; distracting myself by doing coding helps lots. Now I understand why MO feels so relaxed and at ease about trading. This style of trading really discourages overtrading and improves discipline, which is actually an edge by itself. And its actually so easy.

I do still scalp/catch 10 to 60++ pips on a daily basis, but this... this is really different. But really good. It compounds your capital way faster with less effort on the long term. I won't deny that getting to where I am today requires maturity as a trader. Its a hard road in its initial stages, moving from lower timeframes to super high timeframes, but worth it.

All In One View showing
+ day swing channel broke out on the upside
+ session swing supporting it as well
+ week swing channel low trendline bounce

Q1 Swing View showing
+ bouncing off lower trendline in a contracting channel
+ yearly low
+ decade low

Quite the perfect kind of super long term opportunity.

Attachments
EJ AVA.PNG
EJ AVA.PNG (73.68 KiB) Viewed 5155 times
Last edited by Relativity on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:55 pm

New Release!
TrendTrader_SemiAuto_LITE v1.1 - 02 Dec 2011
Lite Version. Uses very low timeframes. Used for Research / Testing / Education. Can be used for scalping.

withnail

Postby withnail » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Thanks for sharing Relativity, nice work :)
1. Big loss, 2. Small Loss, 3. Big Win, 4. Small Win --- just prevent 1.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:49 pm

No probs withnail!

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I don't know what it is but I am having serious problems with the indicator. I turned auto refresh on because I wanted to test it. And now I cannot open my MT4 without completely freezing. I would love to test it but I am not having much success running it.

Edit: I had to delete the ex4 files and restart MT4. Then I had to recompile with auto refresh off. Right now, when I leave auto refresh off, the only way I can see the progression of waves is if I change TFs and come back. If I merely try to refresh the chart, the waves do not update. Just FYI.

Edit2: Relativity, please don't take my post as not appreciating your work. I am just putting this out there to figure out if there is something I can do to get this to work.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:02 am

newark18 wrote:I don't know what it is but I am having serious problems with the indicator. I turned auto refresh on because I wanted to test it. And now I cannot open my MT4 without completely freezing. I would love to test it but I am not having much success running it.

Edit: I had to delete the ex4 files and restart MT4. Then I had to recompile with auto refresh off. Right now, when I leave auto refresh off, the only way I can see the progression of waves is if I change TFs and come back. If I merely try to refresh the chart, the waves do not update. Just FYI.

Edit2: Relativity, please don't take my post as not appreciating your work. I am just putting this out there to figure out if there is something I can do to get this to work.

Haha no probs newark. I am all cool as I always want to improve the my work as much as possible.

I will see what I can do. Hmm... I am not aware of the 'refresh' function. Is there such a function? I thought changing between MT4 TF is refreshing anyway? So far thats how it worked for me; switching updates the waves progression.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:30 am

Update!
AdvFPIanalysisWithCarryTrade.mq4 v3.5 - 03 Dec 2011
With Carry Trade Advice to Guage Market Sentiment.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 am

Yeah, if you right click on the chart, you will see an option to refresh. I thought that was what you meant.

Well, I've been trying to get this working so that I can take snapshots of my screen every few mins. I figured I could learn faster that way. I might have to go the traditional route and stare at the screen. :)

Take care.

Relativity wrote:
newark18 wrote:I don't know what it is but I am having serious problems with the indicator. I turned auto refresh on because I wanted to test it. And now I cannot open my MT4 without completely freezing. I would love to test it but I am not having much success running it.

Haha no probs newark. I am all cool as I always want to improve the my work as much as possible.

I will see what I can do. Hmm... I am not aware of the 'refresh' function. Is there such a function? I thought changing between MT4 TF is refreshing anyway? So far thats how it worked for me; switching updates the waves progression.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:10 am

newark18 wrote:Yeah, if you right click on the chart, you will see an option to refresh. I thought that was what you meant.

Well, I've been trying to get this working so that I can take snapshots of my screen every few mins. I figured I could learn faster that way. I might have to go the traditional route and stare at the screen. :)

Take care.

Relativity wrote:

Hey Newark DL AutoScreenCapture2 works like a bomb and is OS

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 pm

newark18 wrote:Yeah, if you right click on the chart, you will see an option to refresh. I thought that was what you meant.

Take care.

Relativity wrote:

Oo... ok I will check it out to see how I can use it. Then will tune accordingly. Many thanks newark.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”