TRADESTATION REMOVED THE MOTHERLODES

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:00 pm

Hey fellow Pirates:

I don't know if you read the TradeStation forums or not but I am being "attacked" over there and cannot "defend" myself. I have been compared to JIM JONES, my work has been pretty much called "worthless", etc. And anyone defending me or my work is deemed to not be thinking for themselves!!

https://www.tradestation.com/Discussion ... 691&PAGE=6

https://www.tradestation.com/Discussion ... 140&PAGE=7

https://www.tradestation.com/Discussion ... c_ID=63889

I would appreciate those of you who can post on the TS forum to FIRE BACK and let the truth be known.

JavLn and stockstrader seem to be the biggest detractors.

They say I was banned because I didn't follow the rules WHICH IS NOT TRUE. I was banned long after I "followed the rules". TradeStation just didn't like the fact I had started my own Yahoo forum and posted the facts. Their banning me was RETALIATION. Their closing and suspending my accounts was RETALIATION. TradeStation doesn't like FREE SPEECH on their forum and their FORUM POLICE acted accordingly.

Why do I care? Why should I care?

I care because there will always be a new trader who could get sucked in to all the trading BS that's out there. At least, if they learn about www.kreslik.com they'll have a chance. Not to mention, if they find my FREE INDICATORS, that could save them hundreds or thousands of dollars.

So, fellow Pirates, it's up to you to load the cannons and FIRE BACK!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:30 pm

I left Tradestation last June before being banned for publicly supporting Avery. I didn't do anything wrong, I just posted a couple of messages stating that banning Avery is not just. In return, I got a warning from the TS administrators that if I proceed like this, I would get banned too.

One must understand, though, that the Tradestation "forum" is not a democracy. One doesn't have any constitutional rights to post there. It's a privately owned and operated "forum". I'm putting the term "forum" into quotation marks here as the forum originally was an open Roman square where anyone could express his opinions freely. This is obviously not the case with Tradestation's website (as it's not even a forum). Tradestation's website is just a place for people to post messages to as long as the administrators like the contents of those posts.

With this being said, I think that fighting with Tradestation on their own website is about as meaningful as fighting with a farmer who owns a shotgun on his own property. You know the consequences.

Tradestation isn't a bad platform, but there are other platforms available today that surpass it in many ways. And they are way cheaper.

In any case, I understand Avery and others that it's hard to say goodbye to a platform that has been with you for so many years, though. It's probably as hard as saying :smt039 goodbye to a grumpy wife that has been with you for so many years.

Michal

Luischile

Postby Luischile » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:31 am

Anybody knows if this affect the indicators that we are actually using???
I don't know if it is related...
I use normalizer 8.1 with xaverage 5 -10-20-30 and also I use radar screen with SMAA Multi tool2 with same xaverage and I'm receiving different readings.
My other set I add RSI2 for faster reading... Also I'm receiving different readings
Would somebody help.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:12 pm

Luischile:

To answer your question, on RadarScreen you need to load additional bars to make sure the chart and radar are in sync.

But you posted this in the wrong thread.

traderjeffb

Postby traderjeffb » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:17 am

To The Rumpled one:

I called my broker today?.Tony at Tradestation
I want to preface this by saying it frustrates me that your work is being removed from TS. I love TS and I respect and admire you greatly. But my gut hurts- It?s the feeling you get when you see your parents fighting. Regardless of who is wrong-it still make one very uneasy?

TRO? I am one of countless traders who have silently enjoyed your work. Years ago on Stock Fetcher, I asked you a few questions which you graciously answered. I believed it was important that TS knows how the situation affects their clients. I will recap the conversation for you ? this from memory-but it?s accurate?

?Hey Tony! This is Jeff B-! ?
?Hey Jeff it?s been a long time since I talked to you.?
.. Yeah??
?how you been??
?good ?good?.?
?you sound like you remember me??
?actually I DO- you have the exact same first and last name of a guy I grew up with?.?
? how cool!....you?ll never have any problem remembering ME!!(laughter)?.Hey Tony- -actually you can SEE me?.I?m on the home page video advertisements on the right side ?.I?m the one that says ?Before Tradestation? they filmed it at one of the seminars?
(Tony pulls up the video- I hear it in the background) ?aaahhh?.it?s nice to put a face with a name??

?hey Tony --you know how you call me every few weeks and just check in and ask me how it?s going?is there anything you can do for me??
?yeah-yeah?
?hey there?s finally something you CAN do for me?.?
?what that Jeff??
?There?s this guy called The Rumpled One that?s been banned from TS forums?
?What?s his name??
?---Rumpled one?.The Rumpled One?
(In the background noise it sounds like he?s typing it into a computer but he could have been writing an email ?I don?t know )
? actually Tony ?his real name is Avery T. Horton?.His name in forums is The Rumpled One?.?
?are you a personal friend of his??
( hesitated?.I almost said yes)
?no?.I don?t really know him?I?ve never met him ?.but he has helped me as a trader?.he has helped me??
?I can?t say anything?.I don?t know what to say?.I can?t say anything?
(there?s silence from Tony)
?ok?.I understand?

( Tony is a good guy-his tone was not arrogant nor was ?it this is business and I?m doing as instructed?-he wanted to say something?he was hurting or frustrated too?I could hear it in his voice tone. At this point I go into a short monologue?if this sounds like I was rambling ?I was?.)

?ok Tony?.then just listen and tell the people ?higher up the ladder? what I tell you?This guy Avery is loved by other traders like myself?.he is not liked-- he is LOVED..he is very highly respected and appreciated?he writes great programs and posts them?.he has helped me more than anyone at TS?he always answers questions quickly and he helps EVERYONE ?and?and-- it?s so very hard when you are a new trader?we?ve all been there?.but Avery helps everyone?.and now?. I?m sure there?s more to this story than what I know about?but?but-- Tradestation is getting a lot of bad press out there on the internet. If you?ve got traders like me- that absolutely love TS, and have dreamed of trading using TS? and now I?m calling you- to tell you how disappointed I am with TS?. Then?then- there should be some way you guys can resolve this?.it?s not helping anyone not to resolve this?.please tell that to the people in management?.thanks tony?I will talk to you later??
?bye jeff?
?Bye?

?.for what it?s worth
TraderJeffb

traderjeffb

Postby traderjeffb » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:22 am

the program converted my quote marks to question marks...

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:43 am

TraderJeffb:

Thanks for the kind words.

TradeStation "higher ups" don't want to do business with me. I went to the TS shareholders meeting to "present my case" in person. Result was the same. Someone at TS doesn't like me. It's really not business, it's personal. It's EGO!!

Remember, TS gets voted as the #1 Platform so why do they need TRO?

But that's the same attitude that has led to the demise of many #1s in the past...

tick tock, tick tock, the clock is ticking TradeStation!

rrobin

Postby rrobin » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:51 am

TraderJeffb

++++ :smt023

rr

Trade Viper

Postby Trade Viper » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:36 am

Hello Avery and the rest of Y'all. This business with tradestation has officially become stupid. I have yet to see Avery or Mic charge for the work they do, and since Avery is still using TS I doubt he was flaming them on the boards. Usually you get banned from a board for scamming, spamming, hawking, and flaming but more recently I have seen a hyper sensitivity of moderators on certain forums that borders on paranoia.

This situation with TS proves my point. As far as the TRO trading methods, I can't say because I still cannot get the entry straddle to work with Neo (hint to Mic), but if he is not charging for this work why would anyone object? My guess is they don't want a sub group to spring up, especially if the group leader cannot be controlled by the corporation. So my guess is that it is about control.

I believe that TS is an FX IB for GAIN, so the better option for retail traders in FX is EFX group as broker and Neo as charting solution. The reasons for this are simple, you buy outright the Neo platform and you have a charting and execution platform for the rest of your life as a trader. You have a free data feed from EFX so there is no need to pay a data feed. So it is a good deal for the retail FX folks, Plus you are not 3 wide.

Well gotta go and get some work done in the east 40, just my 2 cents.

The Ever Reporting In From The Palatial Viper Estate And Ranch VIPER

Randolermo

Postby Randolermo » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:10 pm

michal.kreslik wrote:I left Tradestation last June before being banned for publicly supporting Avery. I didn't do anything wrong, I just posted a couple of messages stating that banning Avery is not just. In return, I got a warning from the TS administrators that if I proceed like this, I would get banned too.

One must understand, though, that the Tradestation "forum" is not a democracy. One doesn't have any constitutional rights to post there. It's a privately owned and operated "forum". I'm putting the term "forum" into quotation marks here as the forum originally was an open Roman square where anyone could express his opinions freely. This is obviously not the case with Tradestation's website (as it's not even a forum). Tradestation's website is just a place for people to post messages to as long as the administrators like the contents of those posts.

With this being said, I think that fighting with Tradestation on their own website is about as meaningful as fighting with a farmer who owns a shotgun on his own property. You know the consequences.

Tradestation isn't a bad platform, but there are other platforms available today that surpass it in many ways. And they are way cheaper.

In any case, I understand Avery and others that it's hard to say goodbye to a platform that has been with you for so many years, though. It's probably as hard as saying :smt039 goodbye to a grumpy wife that has been with you for so many years.

Michal

Michal, I've been on this site several months and was going to get TS to starting Milking some Cows. With changes stated on this thread where the TRO Motherlodes are gone, I guess I should look for another platform. You mention better ones exist. I assume you stated them somewhere but would you please restate some to look at it so I can review. :D

Ready to start Milking Cows.

Thanks...Rando

Return to “TheRumpledOne”