THIS IS YOUR CHART

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Dracozny

more drug abuse

Postby Dracozny » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:02 pm

here is one from one of the users at ircforex.com

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Htarlov

Postby Htarlov » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Some of those indicator charts look reasonably, but only some (for example rainbow indicator could be useful for scalpers - to watch where the price goes on many time scopes without moving your eye out of minute bar scope).

Most of them looks like noise-trading. Indicators are applied to make much noise. Someone will probably see some patterns in it, but only on random basis - because there are many possible states in which that number of indicators can be. Statistically it is pretty improbable that the same state of those indicators will be seen in near future, so any kind of pattern recognition system (including the one in human brain) will fail - it will learn nothing from it (if it accepts only statistically significant results) or it will learn some random stuff that will be probably false in future (for example human - it's proven that we accept not only statistically significant results, even quite the contrary).

I think that simple indicators, if any, are better.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Good one, Dracozny...LOL!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Htarlov

Postby Htarlov » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Dracozny, looks more like spaceship control terminal than trading terminal. LOL :p

danbarn3

Postby danbarn3 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:45 am

[glow=red]WTF?[/glow]

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:47 am

I guess I am not smart enough to SEE this!

CODE FOUND HERE

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:49 am

It just changed!

richsan

This Is Your Chart

Postby richsan » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Yet another one!
Attachments
eyesore.jpg
eyesore.jpg (172.48 KiB) Viewed 7635 times

TheRumpledOne

Mp -- 350 Pips Daily And All The Ice Cream You Can Eat !

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Mp -- 350 Pips Daily And All The Ice Cream You Can Eat !

Help MP!

I m really getting nervous now. I don think i can appreciate the use of DSS and A/D yet. So please help me out with them before its too late

I guess if i get answer to these questions i will have a better idea:

(1) What is the significance of those indicators being under 20 or over 80?

as most, signifies oversold or overbought, but like all things, does not mean the end of movement.

(2) What is the significance of those indicators curving up or down?

lets just say that if they are curving up and youre short, its a really bad thing !

(3) What is the significance of those indicators pointimg in the same direction (UP)?

Excellent if youre LONG !
(4) What is the significance of those indicators pointimg in the same direction (DOWN)?

NOT good if youre LONG !

(5) What is the significance of them intersecting in the above 80 area?

LOOK for the nearest barrys, on ANY TIMEFRAME cause youre getting toppy at this point --- is not to say will not continue, but remember that prices move from the one minute chart UP the line to the H4 --- if there is a resistance point on the one minute, the price will retrace once that point is hit, LOOKING like a mistake on the 15 minute, but if your indicators are still pointing up, there is going to be a continuation of the move to the upside, at least to the top resistance point on the 15.
(6) What is the significance of them intersecting in the below 20 area?

When they start UP again, strong suggestion of going LONG !

(7) What is the significance of them intersecting in the middle?

SPLIT DECISION --- if the AD breaks the DSS to the UPSIDE, you have a move in that direction, and the same if it moves down --- what is important is what happens NEXT with the DSS --- if it follows the AD to the upside, it confirms the UP move and vice versa.

AND HERES AN IMPT ONE YOU DIDNT ASK. WHAT does it mean if the DSS is flatline at the top, and the AD is at the bottom ?

it means, when the downside move is finished, the price will move strongly BACK TO THE UPSIDE. Think of it as DIVERGENCE with the DSS showing you the FUTURE MOVE ! (REVERSE if DSS is bottomed and AD is at the top)

All during this, barrys rules along with the bols --- if its almost 12 NOON EDT, and the price is moving up, its a pretty good bet it will hit the BOLS resist point before reversing down

NOW, you should be observing what is going on, and trading ONLY on demos until this whole thing is explained, as what i just gave you is only a small part of how to trade this silliness --- worry not and give it some time cause youll be rich soon enough !

Appreciate your help mate!
enjoy and trade well

mp
___

==========================================

The lure of the SQUIGGLY LINE and COMPLICATED METHODS attracts traders like moths to the flame.

They could trade a simple method like DRAIN THE BANKS but NO, they want something that they do not comprehend because that must hold the secret to success.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:12 am

Old Apr 11, 2009 11:07am (14 hr ago)
mparker
Slow and steady wins the race

Member Since Jul 2006
2 Vouchers 665 Posts
Default MP ---- THIS is a chart to be in love with !
Ozziedave ---- that is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL, FULLY SELF EXPLANATORY CHARTS I HAVE EVER SEEN !

give me a few minutes to send the McGivers on their way and ill get back to your questions !

I cant get over how nice this chart is --- sorry, i find beauty in some strange places - - - -

under your present candle is what i take to be the 14EMA, which deserves MUCH watching as a support area for the H1 trend --- if that gets broken, expect the price to move to the bottom of the H1 channel and if THAT is violated, the MIDPOINT of the H4 will come next, but presently i see 1505 as support

considering there remains a bit more downside on the short term DSS and that the CCI and stochastics are heading for the bottom, i would venture that the EMA 14 holds for the short term and we will have a small rally.

underneath all of this is the H4 which historically DOES NOT GET VIOLATED by the price and moves to the bottom channel once it bounces from the top, which it is doing at the moment ---- this will be a MUCH longer term move, but should definitely happen with consolidation and some whippy moves at the midpoint, if history is any judge for this pair !

essentially, with all regards to the higher timeframes and probable retraces, i would venture the SHORT to be ok to the bottom of the H1 channel, although i would wait for the smaller uptrend (which you should use the 15 minute for) to complete before entering !

NICE chart !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziedave View Post
Hi MP,

Here is the current USDCHF 1hr chart. I have the 4hr and 1he SHI channels on the chart. On this chart we've just touched the high trend ilne of both the 4hr and 1hr SHI channels and we've bounced downward. Now here is where I get a bit confused on what areas we are looking for a reversal in price direction. Are we looking for price to retrace back to the support areas or the resistance areas and then reverse higher (support/resistance areas I have marked)? Since the 4hr SHI channel has a slight up tilte are we expecting price to travel down...

========================================

See I didn't make it up!!

Beauty really must be in the eye of the beholder.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”