THERUMPLEDONE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THE FOREXFACTORY.COM FORU

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dot

Postby dot » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:38 am

Hi LinuxTroll do you still using a SRDC-like methods?

I've read your posts on FF about that and have a question - whats your insight, do you still consider it valuable? If you have any live data? I,m interested to win/loss ratio, which broker, wchich pairs, spread... etc :)))

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:08 am

linuxtroll wrote:e-mail I received today... Interesting... Proof that OR copied TRO... LoL :)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: The former Mentor
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:27:10 -0600
Reply-To: admin@forexsrdc.com
To: admin@forexsrdc.com

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "Power Trading FX". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

admin@forexsrdc.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received this as a PM but should be read by all....wow does this tell a different story.....paper trails always get you

About the email. I was going to post this link but thought better of it. I feel the people here should know who he really is, a con man

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=6035

as of 6-22-06 he didnt even have a live account as stated by him.

Do what you will with the link, I am just honestly getting pissed off at this stuff, and would like to protect others from him

Just out of curiosity, LinuxTroll, are you using any trading platform or a development platform on Linux? Is there any available?

Michal

BP

Postby BP » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:55 pm

LinuxTroll....what is that post all about? Is ForexSRDC turning on OR? What did OR do? I thought he was a great teacher and mentor?

BP

pipette4x

Postby pipette4x » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:19 pm

i've been getting the same emails. I don't understand what the conflict is, who the 'bad person' is in all this.

Pipette

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:36 pm

Pipette

Great handle!!!

I've read a couple of these emails, often lengthy and a waste of time. My suggestion is to delete and forget. A waste of time and energy.

We are all here for a single purpose -- trading profitably. All this junk is a distraction.

Patch the Pirate
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

pipette4x

Postby pipette4x » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:39 pm

Patch wrote:Pipette

Great handle!!!

I've read a couple of these emails, often lengthy and a waste of time. My suggestion is to delete and forget. A waste of time and energy.

We are all here for a single purpose -- trading profitably. All this junk is a distraction.

Patch the Pirate
In VA

Thanks patch, that's what i've done. I saw the picture, i see where you get the name!

Pipette

linuxtroll

Postby linuxtroll » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:54 pm

dot wrote:Hi LinuxTroll do you still using a SRDC-like methods?

I've read your posts on FF about that and have a question - whats your insight, do you still consider it valuable? If you have any live data? I,m interested to win/loss ratio, which broker, wchich pairs, spread... etc :)))

No... I scalp the market using my Rainbow...

linuxtroll

Postby linuxtroll » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:57 pm

Just out of curiosity, LinuxTroll, are you using any trading platform or a development platform on Linux? Is there any available?

Michal

None, other than Oanada platform... I am still searching for a platform that can run on Linux; where I can trade efxgroup... LoL :)

linuxtroll

Postby linuxtroll » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:12 am

BP wrote:LinuxTroll....what is that post all about? Is ForexSRDC turning on OR? What did OR do? I thought he was a great teacher and mentor?
BP

If you click and read the link... you will find out that OR is not an experienced trader... a noob trading on a demo account last year... so we can give all the credit to TRO for that method of trading...

BP

Postby BP » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:49 am

Nice....all those emotions and everything from SRDC to have their master be a noob....which isn't a problem...unless you pretend to be something else...who freaking knows and frankly I don't care....thanks guys.

BP

Return to “TheRumpledOne”