TheRumpledOne Donational Indicators

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PINKPANTHER5

Postby PINKPANTHER5 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Hey Patch..

Where did you get that BZ EA??

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

Postby Patch » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:14 pm

PINKPANTHERS

I don't have a BZ EA and wish I did !!

No doubt the BZ strategy is my favorite, and grows the more I work with TROs indicators.

Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Kenyuki

Postby Kenyuki » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Patch wrote:PINKPANTHERS
No doubt the BZ strategy is my favorite,

Mine too, it's like Kindergarden trading :lol:

Ken.

Horizon

was unlucky today

Postby Horizon » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 pm

I must be the only one that lost money using BZ strategy today...
I don't like asking questions as I know it is a really simple strategy..
Can I just ask.. do you guys trade the H1 Trend or Daily trend only.. or really just go in which ever buy zone is hit first? I seem to have got a lot of whiplash today. 4 consecutive losses..
Who could have lost money on EURGBP today! This silly fool. Back to kindergarden for me

For the moment I have Buy_Zone_BFD for entry signal, Stop loss is automatically entered at -7pips; Limit set either at 6 pips except on London Open, NY Open where I use Dynamic_Fibs_Sr as guidline.

I just go in on the first buy_zone activated. I don't really want to to enter more then once per hour
Just getting whiplashed.. any suggestions? I know this is trading.. just checking if I am on the right track. I like the simplicity of it and don't want to re-invent the wheel.. just feeling a little low and trying to find a rational explanation for a random event...

Patch

Postby Patch » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Horizon

Could you mark up and post a chart or two? I am a visual kind of Pirate.

Patch
The Pirate

PS It just occurred to me, what is your take profit target?
How far is the wick or tail going past your stop after it is hit?
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Horizon

Postby Horizon » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Patch,

I must admit that now that you have asked me to look at my charts, I realise that I have been very bad at taking screen shots.
Trade 3848649 was entered at 12:01. The logic was BZ. But I felt confident (should never be) also because of H1 green daily range which was above prev and average. I tend to enter even before the 5 minute candle closes. I don't wait for 12:05.. The moment it is in the green / blue buy zone
I haven't been taking into consideration the wick and tails.
I am going to see if the spreadsheet I use can be uploaded
Attachments
3848649.gif
3848649.gif (31.93 KiB) Viewed 4101 times

Kenyuki

Re: was unlucky today

Postby Kenyuki » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Hello Horizon,

Horizon wrote:Can I just ask.. do you guys trade the H1 Trend or Daily trend only.. or really just go in which ever buy zone is hit first?

I must admit I do not even look at trends anymore. I might look at higher timeframes every now and then before trade entry (H1 and up), but tend to forget about it straight away when I'm in trades. I just pick whatever gets triggered first (which kinda violates TRO's principle of being a unicolored rat - it's still in the pipe and I am still working this out :lol:).

I am blogging about my BZ experience here, you might wanna check it out to gather some ideas: Kenyuki's BuyZone

Much pips,
Ken.

Patch

Postby Patch » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Horizon

Great job producing a chart. I can't see everything on the chart exactly cause it is small and my eyes are big lookers now. I forget, what do the two dotted lines red and blue, does that show the spread? Was an entry triggered on this chart at the 1:30 pm mark. Does your trading plan call for entry if the opening bar touches, goes through, after closing through the trigger line? Does the solid red line above show long profit target.

Do you have the indi TRO2099_WICK_COUNT_UI to see the wick and tail distribution for the M5 time frame you are trading?

It looks like the market is going sideways. Generally speaking, the big traders go to lunch and things slow down for a while. Right now, or a short time ago Tokyo just came on line. Look what the JPY pairs are doing and stack the deck in your favor.

Is this discussion helpful for you?

Patch
Attachments
2009.10.21-19.47 -gbpjpy.jpg
2009.10.21-19.47 -gbpjpy.jpg (131.61 KiB) Viewed 4083 times

LIGIO

DIFEREN INDICATOR

Postby LIGIO » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:25 am

TRO:
i dont know how you get the info for the indis but im asking if is normal the fiferent between the bias from tro sr rr and tha tro bias ez
thanks in advance tro

LIGIO

Postby LIGIO » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 am

i forgot the pic
Attachments
set12.gif
sorry this is the pic
set12.gif (22.43 KiB) Viewed 4069 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”