TheRumpledOne Donational Indicators

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jz166

Postby jz166 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:06 am

Thanks a lot, MO and Avery!
:D

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:19 pm

I UPDATED THE TRO2009_MP_RAT_REVERSAL gauge.

Now we know what the trigger is ahead of time.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

4xgolfer

Postby 4xgolfer » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Can you help me understand what the R|S|G stand for?

We all thank you for all that you do!

bmitnik

How do I get your Indicators

Postby bmitnik » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:40 pm

To TheRumpledOne.

I've looked over some of your work and was impressed by your creativity. Probably I could use some of your indicators. I tryed to download the free ones a couple of months ago but they did not install well.

What I'd like to find out is if I can get
a full package of your indicators (and possibly TRO's as well) for TradeStation that I'll be able to install successfully to my PC with some kind of explanation of what is it and how to used it correctly.
I understand that I can collect bits and pieces all over the site but it takes time and the results will not be good ones.

I don't mind paying some reasonable money for your work but I want to get quality product that could be used.

Please be so kind to let me know if you can do it.

Thank you.
Boris
bmitnik@yahoo.com

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:36 pm

4xgolfer wrote:Can you help me understand what the R|S|G stand for?

We all thank you for all that you do!

R = READY

S = SET

G = GO

Horizon

Postby Horizon » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:32 pm

TheRumpledOne,

I have been going through the forum and doing search but I still have a few questions:
1. Can you attach the Buy Zone Back to Basic. I was able to google it but I can't download the file on www.moneytec.com and I couldn't find it on this forum. I want to test out template / system buyzonefordummies
2. The template MPMM_DIBS_Ibbo - I would like to test this. Can you confirm that this is meant to be ran on the H1?! That is what I gather from the forum.
3. From what I understand Buy zone has specific entry and exit. Small pips on the hour while Dibs you run with the candle (let your profit run)
Am I on the right track?

Horizon

Postby Horizon » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:50 pm

TheRumpledOne,
I found the Buy Zone Forex Strategy.. Still finding my way in this forum.
Thanks for sharing your indicators by the way.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 pm

Horizon wrote:TheRumpledOne,

I have been going through the forum and doing search but I still have a few questions:
1. Can you attach the Buy Zone Back to Basic. I was able to google it but I can't download the file on www.moneytec.com and I couldn't find it on this forum. I want to test out template / system buyzonefordummies
2. The template MPMM_DIBS_Ibbo - I would like to test this. Can you confirm that this is meant to be ran on the H1?! That is what I gather from the forum.
3. From what I understand Buy zone has specific entry and exit. Small pips on the hour while Dibs you run with the candle (let your profit run)
Am I on the right track?

1) http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10476

2) Yes, H1.

3) Entry Yes. Exit, No.

Patch

The BuyZone Pirate

Postby Patch » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:22 am

TRO

As you may know, I've been living, eating and drinking BZ for the last few months. Your BZ related indicators, both freely available and donationals, have been essentials in my work and understanding of this simple, elegant and genius strategy. I had no understanding three years ago as I worked with the $Trillion Strategy thread.

One indicator that has proved to be especially helpful, and I hope will lead me to greater profits, is the TRO2009_WICK_COUNT_UI indi. As a matter of fact I don't see how anyone can successfully trade the BuyZone profitably without it and understanding the secrets it reveals.

The other day I realized that when I put in 100 candles to go back to summarize the range distribution of, when I added all the chart range numbers in the distribution they did not add up to 100. Tonight I had some time I wanted to use to further explore this. I've attached the chart I've worked from. I used 65 candles to evaluate. The range counts 0-2 and 3-4 added up to 44. 65-44 show a shortage of 21 candles. When I counted the zero or no wick what so ever candles, I counted 21. Does the 0-2 counter included candles with wicks greater than 0 and zero or without zeros? When I divide 38/65=58.46% while the chart shows 86.36%. I also get a variance with the 3-4 range %. When I add the zero candles, (21+38 )/65=90.77% another variance. [sorry I don't know where the smiley face came from - it should be 21+38 and that total divided by 65 equals 99.77%].

I wonder if you could add a line at the bottom of the distribution summary to count the 0 wick candles by themselves along with the percent the zero wicks account for apart from the >0-2 range (and tails on the flip side). In my BuyZone trading plan, I would like to be as far above 90% as I can get from getting an entry that will likely result in a loss. Knowing the total zero wicks for short entries and zero tails for long entries would be a great help. I've done some manual evaluation and am thinking this may directly flows into MO's momentum trading which is beyond powerful.

Please let me know what you think about these observations and thoughts.

Thanks for all you do for so many struggling traders,

Patch
In VA
THE BuyZone Pirate
TARGET: BOA - Sink Em to the Bottom
Attachments
2009.10.18-Zero wicks-things dont add up.jpg
2009.10.18-Zero wicks-things dont add up.jpg (136.97 KiB) Viewed 3941 times
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

noone22

Re: The BuyZone Pirate

Postby noone22 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:03 am

Patch wrote:TRO2009_WICK_COUNT_UI indi. As a matter of fact I don't see how anyone can successfully trade the BuyZone profitably without it and understanding the secrets it reveals

Hello, Patch
I see, that you're admired with this indicator.
Never heard about it.
Why is it useful?
Which secret(s) does it reveal?
How to use it during BZ trading?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”