The info on kreslik

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

westcountry

Re: The info on kreslik

Postby westcountry » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Thank you V8 (as well as all the others on Kreslik).
Love your intensity and enthusiasm!

-West

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:44 pm

v8power wrote:
forexbob wrote:
v8power wrote:
Do the tortoise, for the love of GOD. My 7 zeros is just a "do it, to say I did it, means nothibg and will not help 99.9% in the long run" (but did actually teach me to massively lower my risk and still make money.

I say this with the utmost respect but MO use to believe (in my eyes) a long term trader who thought you weren't getting anywhere with out traveling a distance or something like that. He then added in short term later and then is now at the 1% a day. THIS IS THE WAY I HAVE SEEN MO AND HIS IDEA'S ON TRADING GROW AND GO. I COULD BE COMPLETELY WRONG AND IN NO MEANS IM TRYING TO PUT WORDS IN HIS MOUTH. I HAVE NOTHING BUT THE UTMOST RESPESCT FOR THAT MAN.

Also the 7 zeros was worked up to. You have to get that 1st zero first. Also it was a exercise in MM ironicaly. I still do believe 1% or even less a day.

understand..

i would certainly not with my main account go the r2r or ball2thewall route. that is just going slowly and steady 2wards an extra zero...
does not make a difference if it takes another year (or two).

but the plan made me think... what if from a 10$ account. what can be done(cq what can i do)
have in the past added zeroes to a small account which finally ended with a zeroed account. (years ago)
how far can i get without ending with a zeroed account.
and will never now without trying... maybe something for 2017.
the nah sayers(a la ff) would say 'proof it' ; but i see no use for that
if somebody else has done it.. great for him/her ...
i have nothing to proof... maybe i try maybe i don't.

and i also learned a lot from a lot of members which i highly respect.
when i start mentioning names i will forget many(they now who they are)
i even respect the ones who are not there yet, but show persistence and keep posting.

and when it is silent at the forum, i do some rereading... search on google a term +kreslik and mostly find what i was looking for.

I know you do, it was for others reading mostly. But the goal of the crazy zero account isn't to just add zeros with more risk, its to do it like MO taught us. Only 4.5% risked + OPM over the week. Its not about risking 100% on a single trade or whatever these sucide accounts people are doing now a days. Yea need to learn something from what you are doing and if you make an extra million cool.

I have a few very large purchases coming up and if they all go good, I will do a massive dump of my past P/L to show what is possible and maybe I wont have to keep watering down my size and profits and really let people know whats possible.

I forget members all the time hence why I always hit the same 6 or so but there are mmore included

I have a rags2riches account and I tried trading the "suicide" way and It was horrible. Since I started being a little more responsible It went up about 150% in 7 days.

In a large account no more than 4% risked even with OPM using only half my margin max. You need to be able to stay in the game.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:26 am

westcountry wrote:Thank you V8 (as well as all the others on Kreslik).
Love your intensity and enthusiasm!

-West

Im even more intense in real life, haha

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:37 am

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
forexbob wrote:
understand..

i would certainly not with my main account go the r2r or ball2thewall route. that is just going slowly and steady 2wards an extra zero...
does not make a difference if it takes another year (or two).

but the plan made me think... what if from a 10$ account. what can be done(cq what can i do)
have in the past added zeroes to a small account which finally ended with a zeroed account. (years ago)
how far can i get without ending with a zeroed account.
and will never now without trying... maybe something for 2017.
the nah sayers(a la ff) would say 'proof it' ; but i see no use for that
if somebody else has done it.. great for him/her ...
i have nothing to proof... maybe i try maybe i don't.

and i also learned a lot from a lot of members which i highly respect.
when i start mentioning names i will forget many(they now who they are)
i even respect the ones who are not there yet, but show persistence and keep posting.

and when it is silent at the forum, i do some rereading... search on google a term +kreslik and mostly find what i was looking for.

I know you do, it was for others reading mostly. But the goal of the crazy zero account isn't to just add zeros with more risk, its to do it like MO taught us. Only 4.5% risked + OPM over the week. Its not about risking 100% on a single trade or whatever these sucide accounts people are doing now a days. Yea need to learn something from what you are doing and if you make an extra million cool.

I have a few very large purchases coming up and if they all go good, I will do a massive dump of my past P/L to show what is possible and maybe I wont have to keep watering down my size and profits and really let people know whats possible.

I forget members all the time hence why I always hit the same 6 or so but there are mmore included

I have a rags2riches account and I tried trading the "suicide" way and It was horrible. Since I started being a little more responsible It went up about 150% in 7 days.

In a large account no more than 4% risked even with OPM using only half my margin max. You need to be able to stay in the game.

I would say 150% in 7 days is a rags2riches account. I have probably been one of the riskest traders on here and I can honestlyu say it held me back (a lot).

Im mentally and on paper trying to figure out my plan for 2017. I only just recently (this year) really started to trade longer term. I really want to exspand on it and see what Im capable of. The 3 core idea's are risk next to nothing (maybe 4 to 1 leverage MAX) only daily, weekly and monthly charts trade and aiming for 100% gain over the year. Also entries and exits need to be planned and sized in a way that it can be traded on almost anysize of a an account (think hundreds of millions to billions). I have a lot of the details ironed out already but still putting the finishing touches on it.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”