Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:53 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
es/pip wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
dojirock wrote:MO,

I admire your patience and persistence........

doji
:D

Why do people go out of their way to be trading educators (this really sux!)?

Fortunately I still have a few beers left =)

You?
Because you know that your the only One on web forums teaching how to be the "Greatest trader in the world".

Maybe i have drank too much.

What the *censored - swear word* does your post mean exactly?

Are you saying that Drock is trying to be a guru, or that MO is?

Or are you saying that we should all follow other peoples trading calls and trade off BB?

?

1st question.
It means that from everything I've read on the internet forums or learned from paid or unpaid teachings.......that M.O. is the only one who has ever showed how a person could become ONE of the greatest traders on planet earth.

2nd question.
After reading my first answer I would conclude that M.O. IS a trading Guru. Doji is a pretty cool guy but not quite there yet.

3rd question.
No way, it would be impossible to do for 99.99873% of folks anyway as evidenced by the success rate of traders.
And, those who are successful NEVER trade exactly the same way or enter/exit the exact same time.
Attachments
dog L.jpg
dog L.jpg (7.01 KiB) Viewed 4762 times
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Humble

Postby Humble » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:32 am

Hey es/pip, good to see you posting again in the new year.

Just read your posts to see these may be your last. Not sure I have any right to try and change your mind, but:

You "can't win um all" with your posts here any more than you can win all your trades, but as you've repeatedly shown with trading, you do not have to win them all to make a big difference.

Your posts make a difference here so as in trading, when replying to other peeps posts, cut your losses short and spend your time answering those who appreciate your time and effort.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:14 pm

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:PRO & es/pip are banned from conversing with one another in my thread =)

Seeing that this post had a smiley at the end of it, i am going to assume that entitles me to one more post to PRO, which will be below.

After that post, sometime in the next few days i will be making my final post on this forum. Since this thread is the most active it will probably be here in this one.

This post will summarize a few trading things, but will also detail what i have and am going through medically---- without too much personal detail.

After that post i will be done here for good.

I will probably also reference this in the later post, but i would like to thank MO for his insight as it led me to things i didn't see before. I will get into this in my last post later, may be tomorrow or next week not sure yet, as i will have to type it up.

But at this time i am going to assume the smiley at the end of MO's post opened the door for me to respond to to PRO's post, which will follow this post.

I am going to go on record here and say "You are not allowed to quit". I think it's in the forum rules somewhere, I'll have to check. :wink:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

tking

Postby tking » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Es/pip,

Thanks for all of your contributions. I think your attempts at explaining your trading has done more for me than any of the other good traders here. I am always open to study other methods of reading and making trades, but I always come back to your examples and explanations. You took the time and effort to show how it can be done and you convinced me that it was just a matter of interpreting how to do it in my own head based on what you were showing. In the end, it is so simple and yet so hard to finally grasp, at least in my case.

Please do explain you medical condition. We have recently gone through, and are continuing to go through, a very serious illness and have learned a few things I might pass on to you via a private message if it seems appropriate.

Again, thanks for all your efforts here.

Tking

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:07 am

nimo350 wrote:
PebbleTrader wrote:MO is the man and way more patient than I am, ...

MO has the patience to teach trading to a rock, actually it seems like that's what he is doing when he repeats the same things over and over and over :lol:

Thanks MO, no homo, but I love you, man.

Ha! Thanks :lol:

nimo350

Postby nimo350 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 am

nt
Last edited by nimo350 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:59 am

TygerKrane wrote:*My* radar screen:

;)

Hey Tyger, how did you get an H3 on the mini chart?

EDIT: I understand creating the H3 offline chart.

But where does the H3 feed for the other pairs come from? Do you have to make an H3 chart for all 24 pairs in order to get an H3 mini for all 24 pairs?

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:32 am

I only follow 12 pairs!!

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2h37695.jpg

I put the P4L Period Convertor on the H1 charts (multiplying the time periods by 3).

I don't remember clearly now, but the main chart might have to be an H3 chart in order to display the H3 mini; and that might be why I used H3 charts as the main windows as well. But I don't remember, maybe the H3 mini can display on any chart, so long as you have it being calculated somewhere within that profile...

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:04 pm

MO, do you still use Trend-Setter and Price-Purifier? Do you still think they are useful? I'm rereading the Trend-Setter thread for about the 4th time.

Thanks
TEX

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Tyger, thanks!

I thought I read where you mentioned that you had another "radar" for the "other" 12 pairs.

I like the radar but I think I'll stick with H4. I have so many charts open already on MT4 that I sometimes have to close it and reopen it to get it to respond.

And the ONLY squigglies are MO approved ;-)

Return to “TheRumpledOne”