The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 am

Ah . Thank you :idea:
Comparable to OTHER momo, not just to recent price action (none momo).

Is it not the case though that if there would have been the amount of momo as to the left i.e. HUGE that there would have been virtually no way to get into the trade: apart from a rat type breakout of the momo bar?

Or have I got this wrong yet again and momo isn't a reason for entry but is a target area for TP and reason for exit if it occurs while in trade?

In this trade I used the H4/H1 chart to "see something on a higher TF" which meant I wasn't going to get in long. Rather I got in short with a limit order at the line, went through a drawdown, but price didn't close over LOS, then saw what appeared to be momo on the shorter TF in my favour so held, then price blasted back through and past the LOS. Entry wasn't on the basis of current PA on the H1.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:19 am

Jalarupa wrote:
PebbleTrader wrote:Get creative with how you might be able to return the favor :)

Well there is a project I'm wanting to start called pips for life... where you donate 1 pip a day to the Food for Life organization so that they can keep on feeding the worlds hungry people...

This is something I would want to market and position within the international trading community as soon as I can devote enough time to doing the research and meeting the people who will be able to make it happen...

Think about it... Would you give just 1 pip a day for the rest of your trading career to an organization that's soul purpose is to distribute food to hungry people...?

I know I would... only problem is my pips aren't that big that they would make a dent on anyone's balance sheet just yet...

But one day soon... we will be singing a different tune...

If anyone has any ideas on how I could get this accomplished or would like to work together with me on this project please PM me... All pips go directly to Food for Life (http://www.ffl.org/)... and nowhere else... I'm sure we can even make it a tax write off with the proper legal people involved...

So yeah... that's the plan...

Only, If they gave Meat, Veggies, Nuts, Seeds, and Fruits. NO Grains or Sugar. Specially Liquid death for children.

Diabetes is running rampant in the childrens hospital where my wife works, and look at all the fat kids around you. Ever wonder WHY? www.robbwolf.com
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:57 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:
PebbleTrader wrote:Get creative with how you might be able to return the favor :)

Well there is a project I'm wanting to start called pips for life... where you donate 1 pip a day to the Food for Life organization so that they can keep on feeding the worlds hungry people...

This is something I would want to market and position within the international trading community as soon as I can devote enough time to doing the research and meeting the people who will be able to make it happen...

Think about it... Would you give just 1 pip a day for the rest of your trading career to an organization that's soul purpose is to distribute food to hungry people...?

I know I would... only problem is my pips aren't that big that they would make a dent on anyone's balance sheet just yet...

But one day soon... we will be singing a different tune...

If anyone has any ideas on how I could get this accomplished or would like to work together with me on this project please PM me... All pips go directly to Food for Life (http://www.ffl.org/)... and nowhere else... I'm sure we can even make it a tax write off with the proper legal people involved...

So yeah... that's the plan...

Only, If they gave Meat, Veggies, Nuts, Seeds, and Fruits. NO Grains or Sugar. Especially Liquid death for children.

Diabetes is running rampant in the childrens hospital where my wife works, and look at all the fat kids around you. Ever wonder WHY? www.robbwolf.com

I can assure you the whole fat kid phenomenon is a first world problem, that sees McDonald's as a basic food group and pizza as a vegetable...

The food is strictly vegetarian... Good wholesome vegetables cooked to perfection... But this organization provides food for everyone old and young...

If you are an over weight child, then what need do you have for free meals...?

Think about the people suffering through the Haiti earthquake... FFL were there distributing hundreds of thousands of plates of food a day for over a month. I personally know someone, who went there from South Africa just to cook the breyani and dhal every day. He came back and gave me a DVD of the scene there. People were struggling there, and he made a difference in someone's life.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 am

I usually just run to Coney Island for a hot dog or burger/onion ring combo or eat some Cheerios if Coney is closed.

I have been watching Dan the Man on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/liferegenerator

I'll take the leap one day ;)

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Is this more like it
Still waiting to see if can add again, it's having problems breaking out of the high

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:49 pm

No stress P&F:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:08 pm

newscalper wrote:Is this more like it
Still waiting to see if can add again, it's having problems breaking out of the high

All out adding is not such a good idea on small charts.

What you would do instead is increase the lot size of your first trade from 3 to 5 or from 5 to 8 etc (Fibonacci).
Go back 2 numbers when you add:

(1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13)

5 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 5 <---continue with hourly (68.7 ret)

8 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 8 <---continue with hourly (68.0 ret)

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:48 pm

I see - so it's effectively keeping position further away so a retrace further than you expect doesn't completely erase all gains so far

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:56 pm

I usually just run to Coney Island for a hot dog or burger/onion ring combo or eat some Cheerios if Coney is closed.

Thanks for the link.

Super Traders should be eating Super Foods!

SuperFoods

Are all foods the same? No

There are outliers / extremes in food just like in other aspects of life. We should be eating these super foods on a regular basis.

Also check out Adaptogens.

I'm going to be taking a break from the forums. Going to be working on some new ideas. Also I want to focus on some other things in my life. I've got an adventure to Turkey coming up which I'm excited about. It looks like it is a very unique place.

I wish everyone well in the meantime.

-Pebble
Life is just a journey

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:12 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:

Thanks for the link.

Super Traders should be eating Super Foods!

SuperFoods

Are all foods the same? No

There are outliers / extremes in food just like in other aspects of life. We should be eating these super foods on a regular basis.

Also check out Adaptogens.

I'm going to be taking a break from the forums. Going to be working on some new ideas. Also I want to focus on some other things in my life. I've got an adventure to Turkey coming up which I'm excited about. It looks like it is a very unique place.

I wish everyone well in the meantime.

-Pebble

I will be looking forward to your return Pebble :P

Return to “TheRumpledOne”