The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Tue May 02, 2017 4:56 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:1 day it will be just daily or weekly charts, a horizontal line and a pitchfork.

Position, then lotsize, then....Nothing else matters.

Amen.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue May 02, 2017 1:02 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
I had my down sloping one placed like this. The sad thing was I had sold near the high at 121.70 on 3/21, but only held it for a few hundred pips. Why did u place yours the way u did.

for_MrHyde.png

Schiff line (haven't even looked at yet) or based on waves?

Its funny. You have given so much to kreslik, the members and even tried to dumb the idea's down for people to understand.

But I would flipping kill to get you to go back and open up about some many topics from the past. I mean the very beginning for anyone reading this. NLA p 130 and beyond. The very start of zlines and momo and no flipping 2x body. Momo candles comp to previous momo candles. The ones at the extremes, not the middle of the trend where MO takes profit. When Breathan showed his early attempt at a triangle and you showed a wedge and a channel that PA filled. Dynamic trends. Hooks, weight, price speed increases by 2, slows by half.

Answer me this newbies. What happens to price after there is momo and a double hook. Answer NLA 265.

You know your getting old when you say I miss the good ole times. Haha. I wasn't even there for them.

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue May 02, 2017 2:16 pm

I know that i'm overlooking.. and that i stopped studying 15* angles for a while, but this is what i felt.
(Not that i write numbers before drawing the lines :lol: )

Fractals.png
Fractals.png (11.18 KiB) Viewed 2634 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue May 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Comments :mrgreen:
Attachments
us500cash-h4-fx-choice-limited.png
us500cash-h4-fx-choice-limited.png (42.68 KiB) Viewed 2627 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue May 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:

Its funny. You have given so much to kreslik, the members and even tried to dumb the idea's down for people to understand.

But I would flipping kill to get you to go back and open up about some many topics from the past. I mean the very beginning for anyone reading this. NLA p 130 and beyond. The very start of zlines and momo and no flipping 2x body. Momo candles comp to previous momo candles. The ones at the extremes, not the middle of the trend where MO takes profit. When Breathan showed his early attempt at a triangle and you showed a wedge and a channel that PA filled. Dynamic trends. Hooks, weight, price speed increases by 2, slows by half.

Answer me this newbies. What happens to price after there is momo and a double hook. Answer NLA 265.

You know your getting old when you say I miss the good ole times. Haha. I wasn't even there for them.

Technical analysis is as easy as flicking on a light-switch; that is why it is only 10% of your energy, it is stupid easy.
Any price chart that you look at can be reduced to patterns and breakouts so everything should fall into place if you can wrap your head around this one idea.
I am sure that you can find numerous other areas than the ones that I have marked, but I have selected those levels and widths because I tend to favor larger charts.
Drawing a line through price, that doesn't necessarily correlate 100% with the underlying chart, is often a good way to get your ideas onto the chart & I also like breaking down the H4 charts into P&F.

Years ago said something like "any chart can fool you, but you cannot get fooled by all charts" and it is so true.

Let's say that you have 3 charts called Genesis, Exodus, Revelation, and they are showing you different things, what conclusion can you come to?
The first thing you should notice is that they are advising you at different points in time; Genesis being relevant now, Exodus is like something that is coming but not yet, and Revelation is like when you find yourself at the close of a monthly candle and you are sitting there wondering how price moved 600 pips without you. Charts do not conflict, they tell you of your probable future and how you should move forward along a time-scale.

Fake_Gas_Chart.png
Fake_Gas_Chart.png (7.58 KiB) Viewed 2633 times

Imagine that the low price was taken off the table, the middle would then be 'low'.
for_MrHyde.png
for_MrHyde.png (45.54 KiB) Viewed 2633 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue May 02, 2017 4:32 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Technical analysis is as easy as flicking on a light-switch; that is why it is only 10% of your energy, it is stupid easy.
Any price chart that you look at can be reduced to patterns and breakouts so everything should fall into place if you can wrap your head around this one idea.
I am sure that you can find numerous other areas than the ones that I have marked, but I have selected those levels and widths because I tend to favor larger charts.
Drawing a line through price, that doesn't necessarily correlate 100% with the underlying chart, is often a good way to get your ideas onto the chart & I also like breaking down the H4 charts into P&F.

Years ago said something like "any chart can fool you, but you cannot get fooled by all charts" and it is so true.

Let's say that you have 3 charts called Genesis, Exodus, Revelation, and they are showing you different things, what conclusion can you come to?
The first thing you should notice is that they are advising you at different points in time; Genesis being relevant now, Exodus is like something that is coming but not yet, and Revelation is like when you find yourself at the close of a monthly candle and you are sitting there wondering how price moved 600 pips without you. Charts do not conflict, they tell you of your probable future and how you should move forward along a time-scale.

Fake_Gas_Chart.png
Imagine that the low price was taken off the table, the middle would then be 'low'.
for_MrHyde.png

Sorry couldn't hear you over this wedge thingy
quote="MightyOne"]
pablo101 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Thanks for the chart MO. Am I seeing Andrews pitchfork in the chart too? :smt069

That is a 35 x 35 channel using the bottom of the wedge

Attached is a picture of a "Hollow Channel"

They can be observed though price reacting to the outside of the channel and then racing through the channel is if there were no S&R.

The channel is filled when PA starts filling the channel.

They are used to detect where price will trend strongly.

They can only be drawn by using DOP angles.

(no I am not getting into a huge discussion) :wink:

Image[/quote]

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue May 02, 2017 5:09 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Fake_Gas_Chart.png
for_MrHyde.png

quote="MightyOne"]
pablo101 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Thanks for the chart MO. Am I seeing Andrews pitchfork in the chart too? :smt069

They can be observed though price reacting to the outside of the channel and then racing through the channel is if there were no S&R.

[/quote]

Amazing stuff :shock:
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue May 02, 2017 5:15 pm

@Mr.Hyde

If you want to spend the next 1000 posts explaining that sht to every new face then be my guest, just don't invite me into that conversation.

There are patterns and there are breakouts from patterns.

There are lines and there are areas.

One risks lines and one makes lines.

If you haven't seen it on my charts THIS YEAR then I either don't use it or don't wish to talk about it...
Forks for example, we are NOT having that discussion :lol:

Notice anything that you have seen recently? I'm sure you do.

for_MrHyde.png
for_MrHyde.png (228.96 KiB) Viewed 2914 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue May 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Fake_Gas_Chart.png
for_MrHyde.png

quote="MightyOne"]
pablo101 wrote:

Amazing stuff :shock:[/quote]

Yea to bad we are about 8 years to late.
And look at the cool MM

MightyOne wrote:I would like to suggest an aggressive money management for those who kick the markets :!: all day long and rarely see a loss.

I start with TRO_DRAGON_MONEY_MGMT and a risk of 5% or 20 pips.

When I make 80 pips in a series of trades without a loss I double my unit size to twice what dragon says on each of the following trades and keep risk at 20 pips until I lose 1 trade.

When I lose 1 then I use DRAGON until I reach 80 pips in a series of trades without a loss.

CAUTION IF ANY THING BELOW IS FALSE:

I consistently make 100 pips before I take 1 loss
(If you usually scalp for 0.25-0.50 to 1)

I can execute 20 trades in a row without a loss 1/5
(If you usually scalp for 0.25-0.50 to 1)

5 trades in a row without a loss 4/5
(MOST IMPORTANT!)

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue May 02, 2017 5:25 pm

MightyOne wrote:@Mr.Hyde

If you want to spend the next 1000 posts explaining that sht to every new face then be my guest, just don't invite me into that conversation.

There are patterns and there are breakouts from patterns.

There are lines and there are areas.

One risks lines and one makes lines.

If you haven't seen it on my charts THIS YEAR then I either don't use it or don't wish to talk about it...
Forks for example, we are NOT having that discussion :lol:

Notice anything that you have seen recently? I'm sure you do.

for_MrHyde.png

You don't have to join the convo. Just whisper in my ear from time to time.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”