The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:24 pm

tom7ak wrote:
hi Mo,
billions of spins or 'billions and billions'? 'There are no stupid questions' are there?
You seem to quote the Bible a lot. How do you look at trading from this angle?
thx

Dice are akin to the spiritual world, it's perfect, nothing is added to it or subtracted from it; it gives without becoming less & subtracts without becoming more, it is incorruptible.

"The dice don't care about me", the young man murmurs to himself as he walks along the road. A small still voice blows in the wind "lean not on your own understanding of things, quit trying to control the outcome, stop trying to change my laws and times and seasons and I, even I, will direct your paths; you see not for it is by faith for you to see".

Hearing all of this he does not see for he continues on with his eyes & he does not understand because he has no mind for the things of heaven.

Light leads to more light & darkness leads to more darkness; to him who has, more shall be given & to him who has not, even that which he has shall be taken from him.

Trading starts in your head with right thinking and right thinking leads to auspicious behavior & the offshoot of right thoughts and actions is the ability to solve problems rather than create new ones.

I don't know how the future will play out, I just rely on successful thought patterns

PS: I've been spending a lot of time on AP forums so I might visit here less frequently.
I'll be around :wink:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Postby Mira » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:00 pm

MightyOne wrote:
tom7ak wrote:
hi Mo,
billions of spins or 'billions and billions'? 'There are no stupid questions' are there?
You seem to quote the Bible a lot. How do you look at trading from this angle?
thx

Dice are akin to the spiritual world, it's perfect, nothing is added to it or subtracted from it; it gives without becoming less & subtracts without becoming more, it is incorruptible.

"The dice don't care about me", the young man murmurs to himself as he walks along the road. A small still voice blows in the wind "lean not on your own understanding of things, quit trying to control the outcome, stop trying to change my laws and times and seasons and I, even I, will direct your paths; you see not for it is by faith for you to see".

Hearing all of this he does not see for he continues on with his eyes & he does not understand because he has no mind for the things of heaven.

Light leads to more light & darkness leads to more darkness; to him who has, more shall be given & to him who has not, even that which he has shall be taken from him.

Trading starts in your head with right thinking and right thinking leads to auspicious behavior & the offshoot of right thoughts and actions is the ability to solve problems rather than create new ones.

I don't know how the future will play out, I just rely on successful thought patterns

PS: I've been spending a lot of time on AP forums so I might visit here less frequently.

It will be a hard time without you :cry:
I hope to see you back soon, you'll find me here!

And thanks again, I'll try not to make too much damage in the meantime :lol:
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Mira

Postby Mira » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:44 pm

nat wrote:(that big spike down before the second buy wasnt on tradingview)

Line chart is on close, and it's ok if it works for you because Bodies Shows The Way, Wicks Does Not :wink:

nat wrote:if im looking at mainly a line chart or a 1sma whats a good way to determine good spikes to use? my problem is in hindsight i can see tons of ways to grab money and run, but im really struggling to do it in real time. Ive looked at using the AO as a bias but i end up missing a lot of good moves. right now im testing with 15d egree lines placed on pivots to gauge weather the breakout from pattern was good enough

You have to find your way but price is the best indicator that you can use to see a move.
Using candlesticks you could start from Momos (large candles breaking from a pattern), but lately MO told us that, if we want to learn how to read a chart, we have to focus on patterns&breakouts.

From where.png
From where.png (9.32 KiB) Viewed 3269 times

When you start to separate patterns from BOs you'll see things: did price close above? Or did price close below? And now is price able to close above again?
If not, you'll find yourself looking for a short.

LINE.png
LINE.png (9.95 KiB) Viewed 3269 times

Let me know if this helps!

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:37 am

MightyOne wrote: Dice are akin to the spiritual world, it's perfect, nothing is added to it or subtracted from it; it gives without becoming less & subtracts without becoming more, it is incorruptible.

This man is a GOD DAMN LEGEND =D>
im gluten free intolerant

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:47 am

paweldobkowski wrote:
MightyOne wrote: Dice are akin to the spiritual world, it's perfect, nothing is added to it or subtracted from it; it gives without becoming less & subtracts without becoming more, it is incorruptible.

This man is a GOD DAMN LEGEND =D>

SUPER HERO!

thepark

Postby thepark » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:22 pm

i want to learn this new EIGHTS/HAGO strategy. Can anyone tell me where to start from? is this the new meta?

elkin.fernandez

Postby elkin.fernandez » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Mira wrote:

Line chart is on close, and it's ok if it works for you because Bodies Shows The Way, Wicks Does Not :wink:

nat wrote:if im looking at mainly a line chart or a 1sma whats a good way to determine good spikes to use? my problem is in hindsight i can see tons of ways to grab money and run, but im really struggling to do it in real time. Ive looked at using the AO as a bias but i end up missing a lot of good moves. right now im testing with 15d egree lines placed on pivots to gauge weather the breakout from pattern was good enough

You have to find your way but price is the best indicator that you can use to see a move.
Using candlesticks you could start from Momos (large candles breaking from a pattern), but lately MO told us that, if we want to learn how to read a chart, we have to focus on patterns&breakouts.

From where.png

When you start to separate patterns from BOs you'll see things: did price close above? Or did price close below? And now is price able to close above again?

LINE.png

What are circles? What are yellows rectangles?
What is a patterns... how can i determine a pattern?

Sorry because my unknownledge
My long term bag: Bitcoin, ZCash and Chainlink 8)

Mira

Postby Mira » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:16 am

thepark wrote:i want to learn this new EIGHTS/HAGO strategy. Can anyone tell me where to start from? is this the new meta?

Hi Thepark!

You could start from page 330 of this thread, you don't need to go back further.

Mira

Postby Mira » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:20 am

elkin.fernandez wrote:
Mira wrote:

From where.png

LINE.png

What are circles? What are yellows rectangles?
What is a patterns... how can i determine a pattern?

Sorry because my unknownledge

Yellow rectangles are from the Semafor indicator, they are all "3" but I use Linux OS and everything is weird :shock:

What you see in the ovals are patterns.. when I asked the same question to MO he told me:

"1) Circle a series of candles that you would consider to be a breakout.

2) Put a box around everything that you cannot call a breakout.

Let me know if you cannot answer your own question."

Brzoza

Postby Brzoza » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi everyone. I managed to read the whole thread (NLA also). It was hard but very worth it. I am impressed by what MO has conveyed.
15 deegres angles does not give me peace but I believed it is magic and I have to trust :) But I do not know how to draw those lines - by which candle points should pass?
P.S. Sorry for my English.
Regards

Return to “TheRumpledOne”