The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:11 am

MightyOne wrote:I shall give them the name "paperclips" :lol:

AUDCADDaily.png

Late night post by MO. with some crazy charts. Hell yea.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:13 pm

MightyOne wrote:I shall give them the name "paperclips" :lol:

AUDCADDaily.png

Hi MO!

I can only SEE the ovals :lol:
What is your chart saying?

Thank you!
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Mira wrote:Hi MO!

I can only SEE the ovals :lol:
What is your chart saying?

Thank you!

It is a stop loss and take profit method.

post101430#p101430

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Ok. After reading Kreslik's past something stands out. You had ESpip, Dragon and others doubling there accounts once if not twice a week. Then a few years later you had Jala, bredin, Capt P, Breaathen making 10%-100%+ a week.

Now, were lucky if a member post. While Im not concenrned about who posts. But I need access to these types of gains. UJ, GU and GJ just s**t wiped me. EU hasn't moved and has retraced most of my intial position. Almost everthing that could, moved against me. Then there are members making s**t like this

35lymmu.png
35lymmu.png (52.31 KiB) Viewed 3320 times

cccccccc.png
cccccccc.png (214.16 KiB) Viewed 3320 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Ok. After reading Kreslik's past something stands out. You had ESpip, Dragon and others doubling there accounts once if not twice a week. Then a few years later you had Jala, bredin, Capt P, Breaathen making 10%-100%+ a week.

Now, were lucky if a member post. While Im not concenrned about who posts. But I need access to these types of gains. UJ, GU and GJ just s**t wiped me. EU hasn't moved and has retraced most of my intial position. Almost everthing that could, moved against me. Then there are members making s**t like this

The people mentioned deserve all the credit for having the stones to use an aggressive strategy.

It is all about setting yourself up to get lucky by holding a large size prior to move.

You focus on the best ideas and practices and then you let the result rest in the hands of Fate.

Trading based on a fixed amount and using additional monies strictly for leverage is also a good idea.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Ok. After reading Kreslik's past something stands out. You had ESpip, Dragon and others doubling there accounts once if not twice a week. Then a few years later you had Jala, bredin, Capt P, Breaathen making 10%-100%+ a week.

35lymmu.png
cccccccc.png

dragon33 was starting his trades at 20lev, he also had a max lev of at least 100:1

Not that any of that takes away from acknowledging his skill :smt027

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

elkin.fernandez

Postby elkin.fernandez » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:16 pm

I know that BDP is Body in Direction of Profit but when I SEE chart everything get confused. Sometimes I get it other times not. My entries ( i know that entry is not so much relevant) were perfect but in inverse direction (lol). Read and reread but I get kick my head once time again (it does not make me sad :D, i am sure that I go in a good way because with every error anything i learn).

Please check this chart: I draw some 15D lines and put yellow in zone when I SEE there is a MOMO. ¿What am i missing?

I SEE that I could go LONG here. Although in hours FED talk about interest rates.

My long term bag: Bitcoin, ZCash and Chainlink 8)

Mira

Postby Mira » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:15 pm

elkin.fernandez wrote:I know that BDP is Body in Direction of Profit but when I SEE chart everything get confused. Sometimes I get it other times not. My entries ( i know that entry is not so much relevant) were perfect but in inverse direction (lol). Read and reread but I get kick my head once time again (it does not make me sad :D, i am sure that I go in a good way because with every error anything i learn).

Please check this chart: I draw some 15D lines and put yellow in zone when I SEE there is a MOMO. ¿What am i missing?

I SEE that I could go LONG here. Although in hours FED talk about interest rates.

Hi Elkin! I'm still studying but I'm learning to focus on bigger charts like MO said.
Draw your lines/idea on larger charts, wait for price to close over that line and then confirm the pullback watching the same thing on a smaller tf.

IMG_2471.PNG
IMG_2471.PNG (21.67 KiB) Viewed 3483 times

I drew my lines from the most recent Momo Close/Dragon Lines on D1. (Watch the numbers)
Custom Candles are very useful for this kind of study, keep your eyes on lines and watch how price does the same thing respecting its fractal nature.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Price cannot rise on wicks & neither can it fall without closing lower, believest thou this? :lol:

If price has not closed below something then how can you say that price is falling?

See past the illusion, the up and down, and focus inward on the truth.

bodies_show_the_way.png
bodies_show_the_way.png (9.63 KiB) Viewed 3478 times

Can a range expand upwards if it is below the midpoint of a bar?

Is the short-term trend your friend?

Is every close-over congruent with the big picture?

context.png
context.png (1.6 KiB) Viewed 3478 times

Once you align yourself with the truth then it is just a matter of position sizing, money management, & strategy.

Code: Select all

I know that BDP is Body in Direction of Profit but when I SEE chart everything get confused. Sometimes I get it other times not. My entries ( i know that entry is not so much relevant) were perfect but in inverse direction (lol). Read and reread but I get kick my head once time again (it does not make me sad  :D, i am sure that I go in a good way because with every error anything i learn).

I SEE that I could go LONG here. Although in hours FED talk about interest rates. -elkin.fernandez

Mira

Postby Mira » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:44 pm

MightyOne wrote: Can a range expand upwards if it is below the midpoint of a bar?

Hi MightyOne!

I know, you told this several times but I can't get this Truth.
Is range referred to the current bar and midpoint to the previous one? (Or am I saying weird things? :P )

Thank you much for your patience.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”