The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Mira wrote:Hi MO! How are you? :D

In these days I'm trying to find some entries, it's just a starting point for me.. I still have some doubts when I'm in live.

Do you suggest to wait for a confirmation on a lower tf or to place a limit with the minimum risk and then just increase lots?

Thank you!

Doubt arises when you question that which you believe to be true, so what ideas are you questioning?

Are you questioning whether or not you have knowledge of the future? Surely not! :lol:

You fear that you are wrong while the guy on the other side fears that you are right, but neither of you profit from that kind of fear.

I say that you doubt because that which you think of as good is in fact discordance; if there existed harmony then you would simply dance.

USDCADM15.png
USDCADM15.png (47.5 KiB) Viewed 3099 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Postby Mira » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:57 pm

MightyOne wrote:
I say that you doubt because that which you think of as good is in fact discordance;

:shock:

This is exactly what is obsessing me, there is a contradiction in truth.
But IT'S THE TRUTH and I can see it.
Is it all about confidence? Experience? MM?

I think I can do it but my question is: how can I dance?

Thank you MO!
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:02 am

I'd say that I buy where I would have continued to buy but first, maybe, I want my stop loss.

IMG_2299.PNG
IMG_2299.PNG (87.26 KiB) Viewed 3021 times

IMG_2300.PNG
IMG_2300.PNG (74.66 KiB) Viewed 3021 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:38 pm

Mira wrote:I'd say that I buy where I would have continued to buy but first, maybe, I want my stop loss.

One can trade from a pattern or towards a pattern or in a certain direction in expectation of a long-term price expansion.

The lines of the EIGHTS indicator are very important, they show you the speed at which you are making x number of dollars and they are also what is used to initiate trades in the first place (price is between two lines, price touches a line, go " ", etc).

If you do not account for the movement of a pair and adapt your position size accordingly then you are going to have a rough time holding a trade for longer periods.

Adding size is easy, it is just a question of whether or not you like the location of the new stop loss.

What is painful is reducing your size, to re-widen the lines, so that you can survive the pattern that comes prior to a longer-term continuation or getting out of a trade, risking that price will continue on without you, in hopes of a rebuy at the pattern below.

There is a time to trade a chart and there is a time when you close one eye commit to trading an idea.

The chart is a "something", but your mind is everything.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:12 pm

I ate too much sugar-free chocolate last night.

The warning label said that It may work as a laxative and I thought to myself "who doesn't need a good poo every now and again...give me the chocolate!" Bad idea.

I have been dry heaving all morning like I had a heavy night of drinking...what do they put in this stuff!?

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:50 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Mira wrote:I'd say that I buy where I would have continued to buy but first, maybe, I want my stop loss.

One can trade from a pattern or towards a pattern or in a certain direction in expectation of a long-term price expansion.

The lines of the EIGHTS indicator are very important, they show you the speed at which you are making x number of dollars and they are also what is used to initiate trades in the first place (price is between two lines, price touches a line, go " ", etc).

If you do not account for the movement of a pair and adapt your position size accordingly then you are going to have a rough time holding a trade for longer periods.

Adding size is easy, it is just a question of whether or not you like the location of the new stop loss.

What is painful is reducing your size, to re-widen the lines, so that you can survive the pattern that comes prior to a longer-term continuation or getting out of a trade, risking that price will continue on without you, in hopes of a rebuy at the pattern below.

There is a time to trade a chart and there is a time when you close one eye commit to trading an idea.

Add and Shade is going to be my hobbyhorse, thank you MO!

Yesterday I was thinking about entering with 2 or 4 units and then cutting size (not pips) in half when I reach n pips for my first trades, so I could be at BE without moving my stop.
Then I could re inflate and return to my initial space for free.

It's just an idea :)

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:58 pm

MightyOne wrote:I ate too much sugar-free chocolate last night.

The warning label said that It may work as a laxative and I thought to myself "who doesn't need a good poo every now and again...give me the chocolate!" Bad idea.

I have been dry heaving all morning like I had a heavy night of drinking...what do they put in this stuff!?

:lol:

I know that sweeteners can make this effect..

Maybe this one?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltitol

THEDOMINICANREPUBLIC

Postby THEDOMINICANREPUBLIC » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:59 pm

MightyOne wrote:

Hi mightyone,where can i find your i_sweetspotsGOLD_EIGHTS_v5?
and can you please pos a daily chart of the nas100 and your views ?
thanks

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:58 am

THEDOMINICANREPUBLIC wrote:

You can get the indicator by clicking HERE.

THEDOMINICANREPUBLIC

Postby THEDOMINICANREPUBLIC » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:36 am

MightyOne wrote:
THEDOMINICANREPUBLIC wrote:

You can get the indicator by clicking HERE.

thanks

Return to “TheRumpledOne”