Mira

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Mira » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:35 pm

My last one for today.
Price lacks in imagination :lol:

IMG_2115.PNG
IMG_2115.PNG (66.07 KiB) Viewed 3691 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

John S.

Postby John S. » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Just make sure that all of your angles are exactly 15 degrees as MO requires. As he says, they are "magical"!!!!!

Mira

Postby Mira » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:34 pm

I don't remember MO saying they are "magical", but I remember very well he said you to stop post in his thread. :lol:

Anyway, I don't know why you are focusing on this stuff if it doesn't work for you.
You don't need angles, you could trade many other ways that works for you and you can find these teachings on the board.

If you think that MO Ideas don't work why are you posting in his thread?
BTW if this is your way of asking for explanations.. well, you are not doing it so good.

John S. wrote:Just make sure that all of your angles are exactly 15 degrees as MO requires. As he says, they are "magical"!!!!!

Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
eurjpy-m15-fx-choice-limited.png

Plus the more post/threads posted, the more info shared. The more info shared the better chance at members succeeding.

Nice chart Mr.Hyde! Thank you for sharing, I need to learn 1-2-3 too! It looks as a very clean way too SEE.

I am still working on angles, I'm marking up charts everyday trying to find confidence in what I'm doing.

IMG_2109.PNG
IMG_2110.PNG
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:55 am

The indicator uses the position size and HOURS setting to determine how much you will pay in interest over at Oanda.

IT DOES NOT SELF UPDATE, you have to go inside the indicator and update all of the data (once per week?) for your specific broker.

Other than that it is the same as version 5 so only download if you are curious.

You can see from the picture below that it will take you about 6.5 days to lose one line to interest if you are long the EURTRY.

Interest_Oanda.png
Interest_Oanda.png (8.59 KiB) Viewed 3880 times
Attachments
i_SweetSpotsGOLD_EIGHTS_v5.mq4
(13.54 KiB) Downloaded 394 times

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:22 pm

MightyOne wrote:The indicator uses the position size and HOURS setting to determine how much you will pay in interest over at Oanda.

IT DOES NOT SELF UPDATE, you have to go inside the indicator and update all of the data (once per week?) for your specific broker.

Other than that it is the same as version 5 so only download if you are curious.

You can see from the picture below that it will take you about 6.5 days to lose one line to interest if you are long the EURTRY.

Interest_Oanda.png

thanks MO, appreciate the effort

you could with

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPLONG);
MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPSHORT);

take info from mt4 platform
there are also 3 different ways brokers give the info i.e. swaptype

found attached indi on forexfactory..
have not tested it, just for someone who want to experiment with it
_swap_info_ind.mq4
(4.57 KiB) Downloaded 254 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
eurjpy-m15-fx-choice-limited.png

Plus the more post/threads posted, the more info shared. The more info shared the better chance at members succeeding.

Nice chart Mr.Hyde! Thank you for sharing, I need to learn 1-2-3 too! It looks as a very clean way too SEE.

I am still working on angles, I'm marking up charts everyday trying to find confidence in what I'm doing.

IMG_2109.PNG
IMG_2110.PNG

Your welcome. Its all about repetition and gaining that confidence.

gbpjpy-h4-fx-choice-limited.png
gbpjpy-h4-fx-choice-limited.png (51.17 KiB) Viewed 3698 times

1. 123 setup
2. Price returned and bounced off my angle. Aim for median line or bottom angle.
3. Price in a sys. tri.
4. Price gapped through bottom angle, easy gap close.
5. Price supported at both bottom angles and a horz line
6. Price bounced at resistance
7. Supported
8. Triangle. Looking for a BO. Will look at daily chart for confirmation to if I can hold long term.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:10 pm

John S. wrote:Just make sure that all of your angles are exactly 15 degrees as MO requires. As he says, they are "magical"!!!!!

Hum don't recall any post saying they have to be 15 exactly. In fact I remember him saying they can flux. about 5 degrees. And be before that he so kindly broke down wedges, pennets, cones and other angle formations. And in a galaxy far far away he even offered us the idea of the DOP.

But after years of almost no one bothering to take what he showed and learn more by themselves he tried to idiot proof it with 15. Well guess these charts are useless then.
Attachments
usdjpy-h4-fx-choice-limited.png
usdjpy-h4-fx-choice-limited.png (48.79 KiB) Viewed 3662 times
gbpusd-h4-fx-choice-limited.png
gbpusd-h4-fx-choice-limited.png (46.17 KiB) Viewed 3662 times
eurusd-h4-fx-choice-limited.png
eurusd-h4-fx-choice-limited.png (52.29 KiB) Viewed 3662 times

Pjort

Postby Pjort » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:51 pm

MightyOne wrote:The range of a bar can only expand upwards if price is above its midpoint, simple.

The close of a long-term bar is the current state of the expansion, whether price is moving up or down;
just look at last weeks bar, do you think that price was above or below 'something' moving into the next bar?

I am only thinking one thing when I am looking at small charts and that is how I can get my
lot size up prior to a major move (H4/daily trend or weekly/monthly bar).

For us simple folk, who are not trading gods, we are just trying to make more (much more) money in one trade than we
we lose trying to get into that one trade.

Small trades are "victories", the advantage moving forward, not wins.

Some people are born to be mercenaries & their small wins are their livelihood & there is nothing wrong with that,
but this thread assumes that you are fighting for queen and country :lol:

EURUSDWeekly.png

"The range of a bar can only expand upwards if price is above its midpoint, simple."

Hello MO and CO

I really would like to learn trade that idea - and also the mindset of the other thought ind the post. It seems bold and wise at the same time... :wink:

Today I actually have almost only been looking at the h4 and Daily plus Monthly chart - and then traded on the 1 hour chart - what a different feeling it have given me. I am much more calm - and somehow I was merely breakeven todáy or maybee in a plus - caught a 50 pip run beacourse of it. Though I am only trading 0,01-2 euro pr pips. Its not a money machine - but have a good feeling of right direction in my tradingstyle...

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:16 am

Pjort wrote:
MightyOne wrote:The range of a bar can only expand upwards if price is above its midpoint, simple.

The close of a long-term bar is the current state of the expansion, whether price is moving up or down;
just look at last weeks bar, do you think that price was above or below 'something' moving into the next bar?

I am only thinking one thing when I am looking at small charts and that is how I can get my
lot size up prior to a major move (H4/daily trend or weekly/monthly bar).

For us simple folk, who are not trading gods, we are just trying to make more (much more) money in one trade than we
we lose trying to get into that one trade.

Small trades are "victories", the advantage moving forward, not wins.

Some people are born to be mercenaries & their small wins are their livelihood & there is nothing wrong with that,
but this thread assumes that you are fighting for queen and country :lol:

EURUSDWeekly.png

"The range of a bar can only expand upwards if price is above its midpoint, simple."

Hello MO and CO

I really would like to learn trade that idea - and also the mindset of the other thought ind the post. It seems bold and wise at the same time... :wink:

Today I actually have almost only been looking at the h4 and Daily plus Monthly chart - and then traded on the 1 hour chart - what a different feeling it have given me. I am much more calm - and somehow I was merely breakeven todáy or maybee in a plus - caught a 50 pip run beacourse of it. Though I am only trading 0,01-2 euro pr pips. Its not a money machine - but have a good feeling of right direction in my tradingstyle...

Lets see some charts :D A 50 pip run is awesome

Pjort

Postby Pjort » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:20 am

Hi HYDE,,, :D

as you wish...

I woke up this morning and saw your post, well as you said I had to load my 50 piprun trade on the chart and post it - no problem...
But then I opened my mt4 and saw the trade setup that I had set up right before my sleep last night had succeded.
I think i had a 350 pip run though it is confusing with the small 0,01 lot size trading.
Buttum line was that yesterday the EurUSD trade in a pattern area for last 4 days started on Friday the 17 jan.
I have started looking carefully at the patternareas on my chart which for me now has become a area to trade away from. When the breakout occurs.

My gut feeling was saing it should go south as the both the daily weekly and monthly suggest - also the *censored - swear word* fundementals in euroland suggest aka the euro might fail on the long run.

Before sleep I put up 3 0,02 lot sell limitorders outside the pattern area and when i woke up the breakout had happend with a 350 pip move.
Now I have closed the 3 orders and left one on the table that allready was on before the breakout... If it goes with new adding alway down to eu usd parity I would be great... :D

eurusd-m30-oanda-division4.png
eurusd-m30-oanda-division4.png (56.77 KiB) Viewed 3466 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”