The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:14 pm

I just found this. I felt it summed up a lot of what we have talked about the past few days and shows how the teacher does it.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PeterBerregi

Postby PeterBerregi » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:37 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
PeterBerregi wrote:

He also has a 22 page docu of posts he felt helped him learn the most in the beginning. But not sure how to post it.

Mr. Hyde

I've dropped you a PM - just wondering if you would be happy to share v8's 22 page document via email

Cheers

PB

Yup no prob. I sent you about a dozen of his files. Feel free to post them if anyone else wants them. There nothing top secret, just post from this board.

Thanks Mr. Hyde

I have uploaded them to my google drive and opened it up so anyone who wants them (and has a google account) can access them. If anyone would like them and doesn't have a google account I can do the same thing with dropbox. Send me a PM, or reply here, and I will set it up.

Note that there are two versions of each file (there are 10 of them). The originals are in .wps format, but I wasn't able to open them with so I found a google app that converted them to pdf for me. I don't think it affected the formatting, but no guarantees.

I don't think I am stepping on any toes here as they are simply posts from this site collected into single documents. If I am, or anyone objects, please let me know and I'll redact this post.

Google drive folder here -> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw06BH2DHjXLZmNZM1FXX0ZJckE

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:44 am

PeterBerregi wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
PeterBerregi wrote:
Mr. Hyde

I've dropped you a PM - just wondering if you would be happy to share v8's 22 page document via email

Cheers

PB

Yup no prob. I sent you about a dozen of his files. Feel free to post them if anyone else wants them. There nothing top secret, just post from this board.

Thanks Mr. Hyde

I have uploaded them to my google drive and opened it up so anyone who wants them (and has a google account) can access them. If anyone would like them and doesn't have a google account I can do the same thing with dropbox. Send me a PM, or reply here, and I will set it up.

Note that there are two versions of each file (there are 10 of them). The originals are in .wps format, but I wasn't able to open them with so I found a google app that converted them to pdf for me. I don't think it affected the formatting, but no guarantees.

I don't think I am stepping on any toes here as they are simply posts from this site collected into single documents. If I am, or anyone objects, please let me know and I'll redact this post.

Google drive folder here -> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw06BH2DHjXLZmNZM1FXX0ZJckE

Cool sounds good. Yea there just random post saved by subject or poster, so no one should care. V8 liked having things printed out to look at when ever he wanted.

Mira

Postby Mira » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:33 pm

Wait a minute, so i just need to define a range and wait a BO? :shock:

__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Mira wrote:Wait a minute, so i just need to define a range and wait a BO?

No, you just need to risk lines and make lines, set a risk level and noralize it to that level; place stops and trail them.

Distinguishing between patterns and breakouts helps you enter within defined areas of "good prices" and the ideas from the larger charts (usually the last few bars, but sometimes a small pattern) help guide your small chart decisions.

Do your best to keep predictions to a minimum; if price is above then it is going up and if it is below then it is going down, that is all there is to it.
Can price expand a range upwards wilst below the middle? Then going long is a prediction!
Price cannot stay at the middle of a range, it must leave it behind, and the distance between two large chart extremes will be very large.

I have seen the future and it is always a monthly candle that is hundreds of pips in length.

Mira

Postby Mira » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:06 pm

I'm sorry for this stupid question but,
Are MN extremes something like this?

or like this?

or none of them..?

MightyOne wrote:
Mira wrote:Wait a minute, so i just need to define a range and wait a BO?

No, you just need to risk lines and make lines, set a risk level and noralize it to that level; place stops and trail them.

Distinguishing between patterns and breakouts helps you enter within defined areas of "good prices" and the ideas from the larger charts (usually the last few bars, but sometimes a small pattern) help guide your small chart decisions.

Do your best to keep predictions to a minimum; if price is above then it is going up and if it is below then it is going down, that is all there is to it.
Can price expand a range upwards wilst below the middle? Then going long is a prediction!
Price cannot stay at the middle of a range, it must leave it behind, and the distance between two large chart extremes will be very large.

I have seen the future and it is always a monthly candle that is hundreds of pips in length.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Mira wrote:I'm sorry for this stupid question but,

The active monthly candle, currently December.

I'd post a picture but: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."
How stupid is that...

Mira

Postby Mira » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:55 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Mira wrote:I'm sorry for this stupid question but,

The active monthly candle, currently December.

I'd post a picture but: "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."
How stupid is that...

I had the same bug, i used tinypic for the upload

but

how do i know where i am in the forming range?
Some month ago i divided monthly bars in three and i saw how everything important happened at these levels.
Do i need to adjust my 50% of range level according to the forming extremes?

(I have too many questions, i know it )

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:44 pm

You guys should use imgur.com its the bombshit!
:smt065

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Cant u just copy n paste

Return to “TheRumpledOne”