The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:40 pm

salezyakuku wrote:This is my debug version of Eights + some addons. Maybe someone will be interested. Only for advanced "lines harvesters" ;). This is beta debug version. (Till I cleanup code :oops: ).

eig2.png
Debug:

Red-below bias
Blue-above bias

41 HI_Ham MN-W1 = 41 line below HI HAGO MN, W1 open above prev midpoint
pl - below prev low
bm - below prev midpoint
ph - prev high

When click - show/hide HAGO lines

Alerts:
eig4.png
Alert_all - alert each line cross
Alert_solid - alert only solid line cross + bias line
PushNotification - allow mobile push

Debug1 and Debug2 are still in development, added for faster debug ideas. Can be off.
Debug1:
B - like Bias. If active show bias for current TF.
EG. On H4 will show bias for H4open regarding HAGO D1.
On H1 will show bias for H1open regarding HAGO H4.

eig3.png
Debug2:
Show current bias for each TF, works like Debug1.

Looks like a MultiMeter!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:43 am

MO, if you don't mind me asking where did you come up with the name double failure

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:52 am

Jalarupa wrote:Simply...

In an uptrend the Market is going UP...

So if you re-align your trendlines at the origin of breakout then something "interesting" happens...

*** You ARE technically still going WITH THE TREND (it is your "friend") ***

BUT you have just created a newfound level of accuracy based off of MO's ability to enter on a Dime...

Break Out's and In's cause a Z formation

SEE IT LOOKS LIKE A "Z" when price Breaks out of a RANGE and returns to it...

Now this is where it gets even MORE interesting...

You can USE trendlines to SUPPORT or RESIST PRICE... (revolutionary ideas, I know... :P)

But it is in the way in which you SEE HOW to USE these Lines that makes them SUPER EFFICIENT

*** CASE IN POINT ***

a DOWN TREND actually ends up SUPPORTING PRICE (if drawn correctly)

a UPWARD TREND actually ends up RESISTING PRICE (if drawn correctly)

What is correctly?

MO Likes these DOMINANT lines to be drawn from a HOOK at a certain angle or "degree of confluence"... (Start at the PREVIOUS HOOK - to discover MO's TRIANGLE)

"MO's TRIANGLE" Looks like THIS...

OR WHEN taken from MULTIPLE HOOKS! Hooks? - (TEMPORARY TURNING POINTS OF SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE)

What makes a HOOK significant is that it is TEMPORARY IN NATURE... MO said the CONE is the MOST UNFORGIVING OF CHART PATTERN because it will most certainly be your undoing if you are not USING IT Correctly...

**** NOW TO SEE THIS POETRY IN MOTION ****

Can you SEE how this is the PREVIOUS HOOK?

And can you SEE how it is IN A DOWNTREND LINE and SUPPORTING PRICE for the continuation of the UPWARD MOVE...? PRICE BREAKS OUT... AND NOW BROKE IN... "Z FORMATION!" (TRACE the journey PRICE makes with your finger from touch point to touch point if you CAN'T SEE the Z)

How do you Trade it?

First learn to Draw it or SEE it without Drawing it...

The Cool thing is as was mentioned before on this page... TIME IS A FRACTAL... Which basically means... Price Movement over TIME creates a FRACTAL...

WHAT IS A FRACTAL?

A Fractal is a pattern or shape that repeats itself at all scales... (ALL TIME FRAMES IN THIS INSTANCE)

It is said... "Price is the same on ALL time-frames..." But Price also Looks, Acts and Moves the SAME on ALL TIME-Frames"

Hence why you can go LONG TERM or Short Term is you are so inclined... ;)

I saw this AWESOME Fractal music video for one of my favorite Bands the other day... Enjoy this EAR / Eye-Gasm!

Read up about the significance and inner design of the song you are listening to here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateralus_(song)

AND.... I'm SPENT! :shock:

Haha. Now I feel like an idiot for posting how I saw angles. I feel like the kid with a helmet on, who drools and eats crayons after seeing your charts.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:53 am

Nonsense Hyde! Your charts have been great! Thanks for sharing... You are making it work for you, seeing the underlying DNA of the market...

This is the most powerful method of trading... Bar none...

It's amazing, the insights that it brings (the constant profit is also greatly welcome)

I like what MO said about confidence in yourself... This is so important in translating a winning strategy into profit...

FOLLOW THE SPIRAL!
:smt065

PeterBerregi

Postby PeterBerregi » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:55 am

He also has a 22 page docu of posts he felt helped him learn the most in the beginning. But not sure how to post it.

Mr. Hyde

I've dropped you a PM - just wondering if you would be happy to share v8's 22 page document via email

Cheers

PB

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:22 am

Jalarupa wrote:Nonsense Hyde! Your charts have been great! Thanks for sharing... You are making it work for you, seeing the underlying DNA of the market...

It's amazing, the insights that it brings (the constant profit is also greatly welcome)

I like what MO said about confidence in yourself... This is so important in translating a winning strategy into profit...

FOLLOW THE SPIRAL!

Thanks. I guess It just comes down to trusting yourself, which can be hard with a lack of expiernece on the so so trade setups.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:34 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:Nonsense Hyde! Your charts have been great! Thanks for sharing... You are making it work for you, seeing the underlying DNA of the market...

FOLLOW THE SPIRAL!

Thanks. I guess It just comes down to trusting yourself, which can be hard with a lack of expiernece on the so so trade setups. Totally agree on the most powerful method to. I remember one nite talking to v8 and he tells me "yea here I thought I was good for calling the buy on EJ for the week. Freaking Ja just called congestion for the whole summer." It was when EJ made a bottom then spiked up for like 600 pips. I know he is stil trying to figure out how you knew that. Cuz if a trader knows when to stay out of the market, that is priceless info.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:51 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
dchappy wrote:Love it :smt023 ..those GU charts are a big help =D>

Look how price went right ot the bottom angle, where it found support. Then turned into a easy 123 play.

Good looking sell setting up on EJ off the 1hr chart. If it breaks 122.40. But seems to be still going long

Updated GU chart and finally got the sell on EJ I was looking for.
Attachments
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png (57.22 KiB) Viewed 3563 times
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png (47.43 KiB) Viewed 3563 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:53 am

"I don't trade triangles, I trade valuable long term positions.

I might initiate a trade because of a triangle, but I will never initiate a trade without position.

So how do you trade a triangle? You don't...

you should already want to go [short] & the triangle (BDP, wickdoll, whatever else) is then seen as confluence."

Very important post about triangles

Mr. Hyde

Re:

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:08 pm

MightyOne wrote:
xXx wrote:Thank you MO for your wisdom.
I try to be a space warrior but there is a problem :)
I hope for a breakout instead of taking what is possible on smaller TF (trying to catch the longterm).
I have my Position at the bottom and I have entered long at green square and was hoping for a breakout at the red circle.
The price touched the line at the red circle and then retraced (I suspected that the price may turn around there but THE HOPE for a breakout was greater :( ).
Instead of taking profit and re-enter lower with bigger size I am still sitting and waiting with the same size :roll:

Your box size is way too big! It should be between 15 & 35 pips.

In the past I would oversize my space to catch a falling knife by now I am a little less generous with my pips :lol:

Using position types & without knowledge of triangles we would do something like this:
Catch price from a BOx with 35 space, exit based on the 15 minute chart, re-position at a better extreme, & re-enter.

Now lets take a closer look using what some of you cannot be bothered with :lol:
A basic knowledge of triangles would leave you sitting long at max or near max size at the same position:

Take a professional scalper with a $10,000 account, he has a 'great day' and makes 80 pips at $4.90/pip ($392).

How many pips do you think that he made at max size?
The answer is about 8 pips!

If he had a great day every day for 42 days he would have $16,464.

A trader of space, using the same initial lot size, has less consistent results over the short term than the day trader & often laments the fact that he spends days to achieve what a day trader made in a few hours work.

Sometimes he might even feel that he would be better off day trading!

And then it hits, a rocket ship is launched, and he is sitting in a day/week trend making $49/pip and profits 613 pips, over a two month period, and his account goes from $10,000 to $40,000 w/ a max size now at $196/pip & he is one trade away from jumping to $160,000.

The day trader would hit ~$100,000 at the end of the year working his ass off.
A space trader could easily reach $150,000 spending many months just rocking back and forth in a leather chair; he knows that it is not about a pip, it is about how much each pip is worth.

Keep your eyes on the prize

Continue to do what other won't & you will reach numbers that others cannot hope to achieve.

Its always cool to get a real life "ultimate trade setup" (best position type, max size, min sl). And to think people think only crap is taught on this board.
Attachments
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png (61.56 KiB) Viewed 3556 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”