The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Re: Re:

Postby MightyOne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:22 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
Sounds like you NEED a carb nite. LOL

Stuffing, pie, grape leaves, ice cream, fundraiser chocolate, sour gummy worms, egg nog, apple-ginger juice, ...
I have had nothing but carbs since November. :lol:

New years day is going to mark 1 whole year of not drinking :shock:
My new pledge is to not eat more than 15g of carbs per day and continue the KETO lifestyle.

I have been practicing conscious dreaming since my youth, you basically train your conscious mind to observe and
even interact with the unconscious mind.

Any language in a dream is just you repeating in your own words the feeling that is being projected onto you:

Imagine that your wife simply projected the entirety of her love into your being, in the dream you would hear this as
"I love you" and you might even see a symbol of her love but what she has "said" is far deeper than words.

Likewise, when I had the dream, I felt what the being was projecting and expressed it in my own words.

Let's look at what the Bible has to say about the way in which spirits communicate:

Romans 8:26-27
"... but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."
And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit...

groan: make a deep inarticulate sound
inarticulate: unable to speak distinctly or express oneself clearly [using words]

"[deep feelings] which cannot be [expressed in words]"

The Spirit projects what is in our heart onto God's own heart, he feels the entirety of what you cannot express in prayer.

As far as dreaming is concerned, all spirits need to be measured by the sure word of I'M as not all spirits speak truthfully.

When you listen to someone praying to someone/something else, even if you do not understand what is being spoken, you are connecting yourself to that spirit; and that is how I think I found myself conversing with an Indian "deity" in my dream :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Re: Re:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:44 pm

MightyOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Sounds like you NEED a carb nite. LOL

Stuffing, pie, grape leaves, ice cream, fundraiser chocolate, sour gummy worms, egg nog, apple-ginger juice, ...
I have had nothing but carbs since November. :lol:

New years day is going to mark 1 whole year of not drinking :shock:
My new pledge is to not eat more than 15g of carbs per day and continue the KETO lifestyle.

I have been practicing conscious dreaming since my youth, you basically train your conscious mind to observe and
even interact with the unconscious mind.

Any language in a dream is just you repeating in your own words the feeling that is being projected onto you:

Imagine that your wife simply projected the entirety of her love into your being, in the dream you would hear this as
"I love you" and you might even see a symbol of her love but what she has "said" is far deeper than words.

Likewise, when I had the dream, I felt what the being was projecting and expressed it in my own words.

Let's look at what the Bible has to say about the way in which spirits communicate:

Romans 8:26-27
"... but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."
And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit...

groan: make a deep inarticulate sound
inarticulate: unable to speak distinctly or express oneself clearly [using words]

"[deep feelings] which cannot be [expressed in words]"

The Spirit projects what is in our heart onto God's own heart, he feels the entirety of what you cannot express in prayer.

As far as dreaming is concerned, all spirits need to be measured by the sure word of I'M as not all spirits speak truthfully.

When you listen to someone praying to someone/something else, even if you do not understand what is being spoken, you are connecting yourself to that spirit; and that is how I think I found myself conversing with an Indian "deity" in my dream :lol:

OK then,

'Clears throat'

Maybe the 15g a day or less will be good for you.
It sounds like your on a sugar high that is creating the hallucinogenic effect.
:lol:

**Good job on the abstinence from alcohol as this drug (by his choice) has all but ruined the life of my brother.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

MightyOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:09 pm

The purpose here is not to show entries but to give you an idea of what I mean when I say that trading is "placing and trailing stops".

1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5

Another advantage to adding size is that each pip is worth more.

Let's say that you increased your size to 22 and you did physically move your stop to +5 and got stopped out.
It would look like this: (22/3)5 = +36.6 pips
so trailing that stop by 5 would be the same as locking in another 36.6 pips.

If you did not increase your size then locking in 36 pips would be significantly more difficult, would it not?

Once you begin to understand this idea we call "space" you too will say "once you stack, you never go back"

GBPUSDMonthly.png
GBPUSDMonthly.png (31.05 KiB) Viewed 3406 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Why 22/3? Or better, why 3?

MightyOne wrote:The purpose here is not to show entries but to give you an idea of what I mean when I say that trading is "placing and trailing stops".

1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5

Another advantage to adding size is that each pip is worth more.

Let's say that you increased your size to 22 and you did physically move your stop to +5 and got stopped out.
It would look like this: (22/3)5 = +36.6 pips
so trailing that stop by 5 would be the same as locking in another 36.6 pips.

If you did not increase your size then locking in 36 pips would be significantly more difficult, would it not?

Once you begin to understand this idea we call "space" you too will say "once you stack, you never go back"

GBPUSDMonthly.png
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:12 pm

Mira wrote:Why 22/3? Or better, why 3?

Why 3? Because space is reduced by ~25% and 3/4 leaves us with 75% of our risk-box.

1 = 1/3 of 1
2 = 2/3 of 1
3 = 1 unit
-------------------------------
3/4 = -25% space, (4/3)x tells you how many pips/lines were made at your standard entry size.
4/5 = -20%, (5/3)x
5/6 = -16.6%, (6/3)x
6/8 = -25%, (8/3)x
8/10 = -20%, (10/3)x
10/13 = -23%, (13/3)x
13/17 = -23.5%, (17/3)x
17/22 = -22.7%, (22/3)x

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:37 am

Jalarupa wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:
Where can I find something on how to read this? Please help. I missed A FEW POSTS I GUESS.

Try not to read ... Try to SEE what is being drawn... WHERE it's drawn from... And What it does ONCE it's drawn...

There's a few posts in this thread about how to draw it... MO for simplicity sake opted for 15 degree trend lines...

I opt for degrees of confluence... Basically eyeballing it until it fits like a puzzle piece...

But either way the out come is the same...

Price breaks above or below and then returns to the origin of the breakout... Either in the form of a zline, or beyond in a z formation (although it could also be called an N or hourglass formation...)

If I may offer my view on this topic as I'm currently learning and adding angles to my trading. One way I look at it is for price to trend and for it to be a meaningful trend it has to be sustainable. That means price will move up and right (uptrend) or down and right (downtrend) but it can only move so far so fast. Now if it over shoots (blows threw one of your angles) you have a strong possibility that it will return back inside of the angle. Think of a median line as your finger with a rubber band around it. Now stretch it to the low pivot (bottom angle) and it will snap the other way past your finger (median line) to the other side, upper pivot (upper angle).

Now when using them for trading or confluence I was taught to draw my horz lines or mark my trade idea (entry/sl/tp) and see if the angles cross any of those horz lines and there is a good chance that is showing you something meaningful.

To show an example I opened a random saved chart from v8.

The angles were already there, I added the black and red lines.
audusd-d1-oanda-division1.png
audusd-d1-oanda-division1.png (45.26 KiB) Viewed 3307 times

Now the updated chart
audusd-d1-oanda-division1.png1.png
audusd-d1-oanda-division1.png1.png (73.43 KiB) Viewed 3307 times

Look how beautifully those lines switch over to the weekly
audusd-w1-oanda-division1.png2.png
audusd-w1-oanda-division1.png2.png (49.89 KiB) Viewed 3307 times

Longer term idea. Doesn't matter if it goes up or down. We have an idea of were it might go
audusd-w1-oanda-division1-2.png3.png
audusd-w1-oanda-division1-2.png3.png (61.12 KiB) Viewed 3307 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:44 am

paweldobkowski wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:EURUSD Live Example...

Longer Term Moves...

Where can I find something on how to read this? Please help. I missed A FEW POSTS I GUESS.

Hey Paw. A quick look at V8's saved pages on his laptop showed there is a lot of info between 110-130, 186,187, 201-212. He is the one who taught me so Im betting there is some good info on those pages. He also has a 22 page docu of post he felt helped him learn the most in the beginning. But not sure how to post it.

Myself I look for 1 part of what I call the holy spirit. The father would be the top pivot, the son the bottom and the holy spirt would be the median line. When done it should look like a tilted cross. From there I will also build a pitchfork inside a pitchfork which would be a new median line inside the 1st median line and one of the outside lines. Or I will add expanded upper/lower lines. Im sure there are proper words for these but I don't know them. Then I just trade from line to line if there is a trade idea I like when it gets there.

Lines fr4om a few days ago and updated lines for today. I sold at 1.2450, now waiting for it to break and if it does I will hold til 1.2200

gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png (67.47 KiB) Viewed 3284 times

gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1-2.png
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1-2.png (37.37 KiB) Viewed 3284 times

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Love it :smt023 ..those GU charts are a big help =D>

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:17 pm

dchappy wrote:Love it :smt023 ..those GU charts are a big help =D>

Look how price went right ot the bottom angle, where it found support. Then turned into a easy 123 play.

Good looking sell setting up on EJ off the 1hr chart. If it breaks 122.40. But seems to be still going long
Attachments
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png5.png
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png5.png (106.71 KiB) Viewed 3217 times

salezyakuku

Postby salezyakuku » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:37 pm

This is my debug version of Eights + some addons. Maybe someone will be interested. Only for advanced "lines harvesters" ;). This is beta debug version. (Till I cleanup code :oops: ).

eig2.png
eig2.png (4.64 KiB) Viewed 3193 times

Debug:

Red-below bias
Blue-above bias

41 HI_Ham MN-W1 = 41 line below HI HAGO MN, W1 open above prev midpoint
pl - below prev low
bm - below prev midpoint
ph - prev high

When click - show/hide HAGO lines

Alerts:
eig4.png
eig4.png (3.37 KiB) Viewed 3193 times

Alert_all - alert each line cross
Alert_solid - alert only solid line cross + bias line
PushNotification - allow mobile push

Debug1 and Debug2 are still in development, added for faster debug ideas. Can be off.
Debug1:
B - like Bias. If active show bias for current TF.
EG. On H4 will show bias for H4open regarding HAGO D1.
On H1 will show bias for H1open regarding HAGO H4.

eig3.png
eig3.png (7.53 KiB) Viewed 3193 times

Debug2:
Show current bias for each TF, works like Debug1.
Attachments
EIGHTS_18-buttons-beta.mq4
(112.72 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
EIGHTS_18-buttons-beta.ex4
(96 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Last edited by salezyakuku on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

Return to “TheRumpledOne”