The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:18 pm

MightyOne wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO001.png

Why is the input default BLACK if it needs to be another color to see the display? :x

The text is the same color as the foreground, so what is the problem? :lol:

NZDUSDH1.pngEURNZDH1.png

You saw what happened on my chart. :roll:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:37 am

For some reason the indi wasn't calculating the right lotsize based on lines won/loss, it just needed a refresh and now everything it's working well :lol:

MightyOne wrote:
Mira wrote:Hi MO!
Thanks for the instructions.

I have one question, how do i use the OPM section?
I've set my risk at 2 lines and tried to add some line in the P/L form, now if i have 2 lines in my pocket and i want to cut and double, do i need to switch on a larger chart?

Don't worry about that.

Each line starts at +/- .1%

Simply leave your stop loss where it is until your 3rd entry and then reduce your space by 25% for each additional entry.

1, 2, [3], 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, 17.

If you really want to use the OPM section then right under "AUTO MIDPOINT" is an input called "lineswon".
Entering the total number of lines gained will result in the size that you can trade over "num_lines" (your risk-box).
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

salezyakuku

Postby salezyakuku » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:07 pm

Mira wrote:For some reason the indi wasn't calculating the right lotsize based on lines won/loss, it just needed a refresh and now everything it's working well :lol:

I added last MO modification from HAGO_2 to v13. OPM can be lines or money in this version. When using OPM + advanced griding calculating lines can be :smt101.
Edit: Some values can be different, please check setting before use.
Attachments
EIGHTS%252525MONEY_MOD%252525_15-buttons.mq4
(31.99 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
EIGHTS%252525MONEY_MOD%252525_15-buttons.ex4
(59.59 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:53 pm

salezyakuku wrote:
Mira wrote:For some reason the indi wasn't calculating the right lotsize based on lines won/loss, it just needed a refresh and now everything it's working well :lol:

I added last MO modification from HAGO_2 to v13. OPM can be lines or money in this version. When using OPM + advanced griding calculating lines can be :smt101.
Edit: Some values can be different, please check setting before use.

Really thanks!
This is going better and better 8)
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:05 am

I had a very strange dream...

I was riding a silver serpent whos body was like cloth twisted tightly to the right and as it relaxed the twist loosened.

We arrived at a silver pyramid with a wide staircase leading up into it and the snake became the train of a woman's dress and as she entered into the pyramid I did not follow her and the whole thing ascended quickly into heaven.

As I watched it vanish I felt left behind but then a golden pyramid descended and a voice said to me "because you did not enter, come, enter into the golden pyramid".

And as I walked toward the golden pyramid there before me were three sacred objects, of about 8' in height, and their purpose was to destroy: one like an elongated bell, one like a bowl, and before I looked upon the third I looked up and there in the distance stood before me a giant, the size of which was like a mountain, and of all his features one stuck out the most...a thick mustache! :lol:

He sort of looked like this:

who_is_this.png
who_is_this.png (148.28 KiB) Viewed 3865 times

Does this dream make any sense to you Indian experts out there?

Normally I don't think much about dreams, but this dream made we awaken and say "WTF just happened?"

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:25 am

Serpent's that you travel on could be seen as very auspicious due to their association with Ananta Sesa (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shesha)
In terms of the color of the Serpent, this could also be seen as an association with Lord Balaram who is the elder brother of Lord Sri Krishna... He is white in color (although being a direct expansion of God Himself I could see him being Silver...)

In terms of the "pyramid" this could also have been a temple...

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagannath_Temple,_Puri)

The Paraphernalia you describe sounds like it could have been the Club, the Disk, The Conch-shell and the Lotus which are held by Lord Visnu

The person protecting the paraphernalia can only be Garuda - who I have seen depicted before as having a mustache but he has wings so... sure you would have mentioned that... so not so sure...

If you want to learn more about these Personalities you should watch this video...

:smt065

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:22 am

The temple in the picture does look like what I described, a "pyramid with wide stairs in the middle"; maybe they are not really stairs, but that is what it looked like.

The "bell" looked like the building that is behind those temples.
On this building/bell there appears to be a "bowl" like the one I saw in the dream (in your picture it is sitting on a white base).
In this bowl is some sort of food/sustenance (I do not know what the top part of that building represents).

The feeling of the dream was "use these to destroy" [that massive giant].

If the giant is protecting these objects then the dream doesn't make any sense!

The giant did not have wings: he had only two arms, was white/tan like the Garuda statue, and had a giant mustache.

I'll take a look at the video, maybe it will answer this mystery.

EDIT: I was talking towards the "gold pyramid" and arrived at the sacred object...maybe the "gold pyramid" was the bell...
EDIT 2: the "bell pyramid" is the size of the giant...(Gah! this is getting deep!).

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:34 am

Normally those giants are depicted as demons...

See story of The Ramayan...

It would make sense to use a temple... (place where you worship the Lord) to destroy the demons, or even the misgivings of the ego...

We visit a temple to engage in Sadhana, or a prayerful mood of loving devotion to the Lord... So I'd guess that then going on what you just elaborated on...

You are definitely tapping into some higher vibrations from your Sanskrit studies... The words in the Sanskrit language retain immense potency... In by gone days you could do pretty much anything through mantra...

Your dream is an inspiration to me... My dreams have been terrible of late... Maybe I need to visit the temple also ;)
:smt065

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 am

Jalarupa wrote:
You are definitely tapping into some higher vibrations from your Sanskrit studies... The words in the Sanskrit language retain immense potency... In by gone days you could do pretty much anything through mantra...

I was actually listening to the Tamil language when I had these dreams.

I got sidetracked when I noticed that the style of the Tamil alphabet looks similar to that of Thai. #-o

I am going to continue the Sanskrit studies, I just thought that I'd mention the above.

laksh

Re:

Postby laksh » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:43 am

MightyOne wrote:I had a very strange dream...

I was riding a silver serpent whos body was like cloth twisted tightly to the right and as it relaxed the twist loosened.

We arrived at a silver pyramid with a wide staircase leading up into it and the snake became the train of a woman's dress and as she entered into the pyramid I did not follow her and the whole thing ascended quickly into heaven.

As I watched it vanish I felt left behind but then a golden pyramid descended and a voice said to me "because you did not enter, come, enter into the golden pyramid".

And as I walked toward the golden pyramid there before me were three sacred objects, of about 8' in height, and their purpose was to destroy: one like an elongated bell, one like a bowl, and before I looked upon the third I looked up and there in the distance stood before me a giant, the size of which was like a mountain, and of all his features one stuck out the most...a thick mustache! :lol:

He sort of looked like this:

who_is_this.png

Does this dream make any sense to you Indian experts out there?

Normally I don't think much about dreams, but this dream made we awaken and say "WTF just happened?"

Interesting dream... I will have a go at it....

That gaint with huge moustache sounds like "Narakasura". In the Hindu mythology, he stole earnning of a Goddess and kidnapped women. Killing of that gaint is celebrated as a festival called "Diwali" (Festival of Lights), symbolosing the victory of good over evil. The third object you missed may be discus :-)

All ancient famous temples in India follow almost a similar structure -- pyramid with steps and a bell sort of structure at top. There is a science related to energy forces in construction of these temples. For ex: All famous Shiva temples in India are built at a longitude of around 79 Degrees. (Shiva has two meanings in Sanskrit: 1. "which is Not" 2. First Yogi)

Why 79 Degrees? Earth's Magnetic field is similar to that of a bar Magnetic Field tilted 11 Degrees from the spin axis of the Earth. Hence magnetic field energies pointing straight up helps a person's perception towards higher dimensions / Heaven. If we look at drawings of any Saint irrespective of religion, there is a Halo depicted at the head.

Serpent (especially the Cobra) is the most perceptive creature. Also, it sheds its skin effortlessly and forms a new skin. That is the reason why it is depicted in Hindu Symbolism so that a person's perception reach the most high level in realising The Self (Kingdom of God) by not attaching to things that are transient.

There is a Upanishad called "Mandukya". It talks about "Waking state", "Dreaming Sleep State", "Deep Sleep state", "Super Conscious state".

In the attached pages of this Upanishad, it mentions AUM. It is written in the Bible: In the beginning was the Word. In Upanishads that Word is AUM.

Why AUM? "aaaaa / uuuuu / mmmmm". These are the only three sounds any person can make without moving/using tongue, even little babies. Since God's spirit / Self is present in every person from the Birth, Sages/Saints started using AUM. Couple of years ago NASA released a transcript of Sun's vibrational sound and it sounds AUM!

God placed the entire Cosmos in every human being, if only one can realise it :-)

Main Upanishads Page 203 and 204.

M1.PNG
M1.PNG (104.3 KiB) Viewed 3733 times

M2.PNG
M2.PNG (68.33 KiB) Viewed 3733 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”