The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Can you think fast and slow?

EURGBPMonthly.png
EURGBPMonthly.png (42.87 KiB) Viewed 4522 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Sanskrit

Postby MightyOne » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:39 pm

Step 1 in any language is mastering the alphabet. :lol:

It is amazing how much information is available for FREE if you simply search for it.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:43 pm

My handwriting is so bad :lol:

Write the letter, say the sound, write the letter, ...

Do or do not, there is no "try". :wink:

oneStep_ata_time.png
oneStep_ata_time.png (208.35 KiB) Viewed 4421 times

prochargedmopar

Re:

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:22 am

MightyOne wrote:My handwriting is so bad :lol:

Write the letter, say the sound, write the letter, ...

Do or do not, there is no "try". :wink:

oneStep_ata_time.png

It helps that TIME is your playground.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

MightyOne

Sanskrit

Postby MightyOne » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:06 pm

I have found another good video on YouTube:

3:40 to skip the chanting

30:34 or 32:08 to skip the explanations and just practice the sounds

33:52 to practice the sounds with more speed

36:59 for additional rules

MightyOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:38 pm

The wicks are red and the bodies are crimson (perfect opens / perfect bars indicator).
It gives the bar chart a "muddy red" appearance :)

It is technically a candle chart at this point but I can't see the bodies well enough to make use of them.

I can't see myself ever going back to candle charts, I think that it is a done deal.

Adding a 1 or 2 SMA of the close would be better than using a candle chart IMOP.

EURGBPM5.png
EURGBPM5.png (22.3 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
EURGBPM5_2SMA_CLOSE.png
EURGBPM5_2SMA_CLOSE.png (25.59 KiB) Viewed 3958 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:41 pm

I was listening to Sadhguru, on YouTube, and he made a comment that Jesus said that the kingdom of God is within us.

This verse: "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

Let's look at the context:

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it. 23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them. 24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

Speaking to the Pharisees, Jesus was stating the obvious here because the Kingdom of God (The Son of Man, Emmanuel, God with us) was literally standing in their midst (within them) and they could not see him.
Jesus then speaks to his disciples, using the same language that he used with the Pharisees, and describes his coming.

Him with an ear let him hear.

judokamak

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby judokamak » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:58 pm

MO, perhaps you will find this site interesting:

http://gnosticteachings.org/courses.html

laksh

Re:

Postby laksh » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:41 pm

MightyOne wrote:I was listening to Sadhguru, on YouTube, and he made a comment that Jesus said that the kingdom of God is within us.

This verse: "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it. 23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them. 24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

Speaking to the Pharisees, Jesus was stating the obvious here because the Kingdom of God (The Son of Man, Emmanuel, God with us) was literally standing in their midst (within them) and they could not see him.
Jesus then speaks to his disciples, using the same language that he used with the Pharisees, and describes his coming.

Great post!! Thank you.

Funny, I have been listening to Sadhguru videos for few months and I always chuckle when he says "if its so / Isn't it so?" so frequently :lol:

You may have already watched it..just in case, if not, the following video is an interesting discussion between Sadhguru and a Neuro Scientist.

P.S: To all Traders: Its an interesting video to listen from (trading) psychology perspective!

prochargedmopar

Re:

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:40 pm

MightyOne wrote:I was listening to Sadhguru, on YouTube, and he made a comment that Jesus said that the kingdom of God is within us.

Here in lies the dilemma (pun intended)

The bible was written by man.
Man of many moon ago.
Man that knew not the earth was round nor that bacterium caused their wounds to rot their flesh.

The bible appears to be an advanced form of a way to explain "things" that were NOT understood.
Greek gods it's predecessor?
Mythical
A way to teach lessons about life. Good/evil. Yet good/evil changes and society changes

Look, there is no way a guy grabbed 300 foxes, lit their tails on fire (or stuck something in them that was lit afire) and let them loose to burn down someones grain fields.

Get a grip.

Iv'e been there,
I've sat on the front row as a late teen/early 20's chap
giving above and beyond my 10% with great enthusiasm.......

Believe me,
Just like with trading,
I can see.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”