The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Jalarupa wrote:I don't even want to begin to imagine how long it took you to draw that...

It was actually pretty fast :wink:

Unlike TLBA, text doesn't change its angle :P

text.png
text.png (32.14 KiB) Viewed 3579 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:01 am

MightyOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:I don't even want to begin to imagine how long it took you to draw that...

It was actually pretty fast :wink:

Unlike TLBA, text doesn't change its angle :P

text.png

Wow MO, thats awesome... just this weekend I was puzzling how I was going to show these cones as zones, rather than lines...

I believe Jesus said, "Ask and yeh shall receive..." It amazing how the universe works like that!
:smt065

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:03 pm

Jalarupa wrote:...
I believe Jesus said, "Ask and yeh shall receive..." It amazing how the universe works like that!

I like Bible verses so lets explore what is being said there.

I will attempt to clarify, as best I can, using what is said in other parts of the Bible.

The Bible cannot be understood through casual reading, that is for sure. :lol:

John 14:14 Context

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me (God is 3 persons unified as 1; similar to a marriage): or else believe me for the very works' sake(because of what you've seen).
12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me (verse 11, I am יְהֹוָה = Yeh-ho-vaw'), the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father ("I and my father are one" -John 10:30)
13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name (in the name of Salvation*, for Salvation is his name), that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter(who?), that he may abide with you for ever;
17Even the Spirit of truth(Word); whom the world cannot receive (Jesus), because it seeth him not(they have eyes but do not see), neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you (Jesus), and shall be in you (Jesus declares that he and the Spirit are one & so also shall you be one when the Spirit of God dwells in you: John 17:22)(You will not become God, you will be united with God; this "oneness" is called "new creation")

Isaiah 59:
*16And he (the LORD) saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor(these guys are in trouble!): therefore his arm brought salvation(Jesus) unto him(man)(John 6:38); and his righteousness, it sustained him(sustained man, God is in no need of sustenance).

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Long-term charts differ from small charts in that their closing prices represent a price leg or "trend"; so, when you are looking at a large chart, you have to take closes into consideration.
On small charts, you should be more concerned with overlapping price bars than where a single bar closes.

Point & Figure is plotted differently (HLC) than it is on small charts (<H4)

I will assume that you know how to plot a "2-box as 1-box" reversal High/Low Point & Figure chart.

In High/Low the bias is in the direction of the last point made where as in High/Low/Close the bias is in the direction that price closed beyond the open price.

The active candle is not used:
If candle[2] is green & candle[1] is red then you are going to check for high points & then low points & then reversal points.
If candle[2] is green & candle[1] is green then you are going to check for high points & then reversal points.
It is possible to plot three columns from a single candle.

USDJPYMonthly.png
USDJPYMonthly.png (48.19 KiB) Viewed 3326 times

laksh

Postby laksh » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:42 pm

MightyOne wrote: I like Bible verses so lets explore what is being said there.

The Bible cannot be understood through casual reading, that is for sure. :lol:

Have you studied any of Nag Hammadi library books ... "Book of Thomas", "Secret book of John" etc.?

Though main stream church does not recognise these books as part of Bible, I found Book of Thomas to be amazingly straightforward in describing Union with God.

It will be cool to hear your understanding/exploration on parables of Jesus and discuss.. may be a parable or two a week/weekend :)

P.S: You said anything can be discussed on this thread 8)

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:51 pm

MightyOne wrote:Long-term charts differ from small charts in that their closing prices represent a price leg or "trend"; so, when you are looking at a large chart, you have to take closes into consideration.
On small charts, you should be more concerned with overlapping price bars than where a single bar closes.

Point & Figure is plotted differently (HLC) than it is on small charts (<H4)

I will assume that you know how to plot a "2-box as 1-box" reversal High/Low Point & Figure chart.

In High/Low the bias is in the direction of the last point made where as in High/Low/Close the bias is in the direction that price closed beyond the open price.

The active candle is not used:
If candle[2] is green & candle[1] is red then you are going to check for high points & then low points & then reversal points.
If candle[2] is green & candle[1] is green then you are going to check for high points & then reversal points.
It is possible to plot three columns from a single candle.

USDJPYMonthly.png

I think I'll just stick to my coin flip for direction and I'm too cheap to buy a lucky rabbit's foot. :^o
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:11 am

aliassmith wrote:I think I'll just stick to my coin flip for direction and I'm too cheap to buy a lucky rabbit's foot. :^o

I knew what your answer would be before I even made the post :wink:

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:26 am

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:I think I'll just stick to my coin flip for direction and I'm too cheap to buy a lucky rabbit's foot. :^o

Now we know how you make all that loot. You are psycho...err...I mean psychic :mrgreen:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:07 am

aliassmith wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Now we know how you make all that loot. You are psycho...err...I mean psychic :mrgreen:

I simply remember past conversations :)

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:56 am

I have changed the code a smidge.

Feel free to leave it exactly the same as it is.

Code: Select all

if(multiplier){
   int period = Period();
   if (period == PERIOD_M1){BIG = 1.20;}else
   if (period == PERIOD_H4){BIG = 3.6;}else
   if (period == PERIOD_D1){BIG = 7.2;}else
   if (period == PERIOD_W1){BIG = 14.4;}else
   if (period == PERIOD_MN1){BIG = 28.8;}else
   {BIG = 1.8;}}else
   {BIG = percent_of_range;}

Return to “TheRumpledOne”