The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Hey TRO - You would enter anywhere inside the box...

FX Synergy makes this REALLY easy...

SynergyEUM5Box Trade.PNG
The RED LINE is the SL painted by the trade panel by selecting the SL key on the panel... The Boxes just show that over time price moves into a box... or striking range... ;)

I set my Risk % on the EightsV4 indicator and then I do the same on FX Synergy in the trading panel in the top right...
MO is currently using a hard stop of 3.5 Lines... That is his Space / Risk-Box

FX Synergy makes it even easier by calculating the lot size relative to the stop loss and the trades chosen risk % at current price... So when price is inside the BOX you just hit a market order to sell and the software calculates the exact lot size required for the trade...

So if you are doing well in terms of stop placement like MO is emphasizing and you are comfortable with the risk then you can gear a position that is within your striking range to something higher than your risk box... whilst keeping risk relative...

MO is just applying this indicator to a money management strategy that helps him to quickly calculate lot size on the fly...

I on the other hand am FREAKING LAZY... and have a tool (a very sexy tool at that) that does all of the heavy lifting for me... The Eights indi helps me to place my stop within 3.5 Lines where I'm thinking is a good place to buy or sell...

Ja when does 2.0 come out? Think it might be time for me to take the plunge

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:46 pm

It should be landing any day now good buddy :)

Its ready... the DEVS are just testing every single possible feature to ensure that there are no problems... its taking longer than expected because the 2.0 release is such a massive update...

SynergyScalesIN.PNG
SynergyScalesIN.PNG (16.49 KiB) Viewed 3028 times
- The above is a LOT MULTIPLIER it multiplies your initial lot size by the number you have chosen... this could also be set to Risk % but I find the Lot Multiplier to be more beneficial for the purpose of scaling as I have set out below...
SynergyScales.PNG
SynergyScales.PNG (29.63 KiB) Viewed 3030 times

- One more awesome feature of FXS is that I can preset my scaling and partial exit strategy for the pair that I am trading... here... I am attempting to scale in as quickly as possible - whilst keeping initial risk relative through stepping function of the software... I step down 1 micro pip before each new entry and that way that new entry gets the same SL and the software also has a feature that lets you modify trades in the same group and a option to group trades by symbol so all of these new trades get the same stop loss and the existing trades get their stops adjusted accordingly... (ITS FREAKING INSANE!!!!!)

All the while risking the same % - so if you are staring down the barrel of a absolute PEACH of a Zeroline or quick spike into a cone and out... (one of the B moves in A B C) then you can place this preset on your trade and watch as the market runs away with you and you can be out just as quickly as you were in by setting the partial close to 100% in 18 pips lets say... and all this just by clicking once on your active trade to select the appropriate preset...

I don't think people realize just how awesome this software really is...?

at 500 bucks they giving it away... I've said it before, but If I could have shares in this business I would... really...

So click below to place your order now... :lol:
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:31 pm

It does look amazing. Might take me a minute to figure it all out, stepping up from MT4 haha.

The one click order, scale in and group accounts options are like wet dreams for me. No longer would it be a race to hit f9 on multiple computers to type in orders hoping price doesn't move beyond my entry.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:46 am

Sacrophage wrote:Here's what I'm looking at for GJ next week.
Idea: Long to at least 163.
Position 1: 160 - at or around the open tomorrow.
Add size to trail up to each green line given the space.
Look for exits around each red line in case short side still in play.
Orange lines may be S/R.

Please give me your thoughts and I will do some more charts. 5 wks to 100% starts tomorrow!

So did you hit 100%

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:49 am

So after re reading the past 100 pages or so of this thread, I really think macro pips/16's is probably one of MO's best MM methods. It should help those that worry to much about money avoid such thoughts and concentrate on just taking the trades in front of them.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:46 am

MightyOne wrote:I love the moon just as much as any man, but I know that I am likely never going there :wink:

USDCADecnH4.png

Im sure you would have made it to the moon had you been trading forex. When you do make it to the moon does it offer a trade idea (outside of the norm). Im still short even tho there was a massive bull weekly mbar.
Attachments
eurjpy-h4-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-h4-oanda-division1.png (122.61 KiB) Viewed 2984 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:14 am

v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I love the moon just as much as any man, but I know that I am likely never going there :wink:

Im sure you would have made it to the moon had you been trading forex. When you do make it to the moon does it offer a trade idea (outside of the norm). Im still short even tho there was a massive bull weekly mbar.

Price is unlikely to escape the CZ unless the indicator selects a range that more on the small side than in the middle.

1) 318
2) 248
3) 768
4) 429
5) 246
6) 327

Here the indicator is going to select 318 as the range but when you glance at the last 6 you see that 246-248 is small & 318-327 are more towards the small side than the large of 768 so the best range to use is probably 429.
The idea is that if you find yourself at the outer CZ then you should seriously consider taking profit, it is that simple.

PS: I trade FX as a hobby, with real money, from $10000 to plus zero.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:44 am

Jalarupa wrote:It should be landing any day now good buddy :)

I don't think people realize just how awesome this software really is...?

I need to buckle-down and watch the how to videos.

It is like when the dealer gives you a thick book and says "this is everything that you should know about your car"...
yeah, ok, thanks, will read :lol:

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm

MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:

Price is unlikely to escape the CZ unless the indicator selects a range that more on the small side than in the middle.

1) 318
2) 248
3) 768
4) 429
5) 246
6) 327

Here the indicator is going to select 318 as the range but when you glance at the last 6 you see that 246-248 is small & 318-327 are more towards the small side than the large of 768 so the best range to use is probably 429.
The idea is that if you find yourself at the outer CZ then you should seriously consider taking profit, it is that simple.

Thanks MO. Yea I have always used it as a TP area. For some reason I wasn't thinking and thought that there might be some hidden idea if it escaped the zones.

10000 to plus a zero used to be drinking money for ya. Maybe that can be gym and supplement money for ya now :mrgreen:

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:32 pm

v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:

1) 318
2) 248
3) 768
4) 429
5) 246
6) 327

Thanks MO. Yea I have always used it as a TP area. For some reason I wasn't thinking and thought that there might be some hidden idea if it escaped the zones.

10000 to plus a zero used to be drinking money for ya. Maybe that can be gym and supplement money for ya now :mrgreen:

Like Testosterone Enanthate and Golds Gym? That will get ya swole :shock:

Really what do ya need....good multi vitamin...protein supplement...creatine...maybe some pre workout ...and about 5 to 8 hours a week of slanging iron.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”