The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:58 am

8 years and almost 5,000 post. I don't think most of us can even begin to comprehend how much time and energy MO has given to this board and the memebers. Add to the fact that his charts were always A+ quality and his posts were of substance and of real value and orginal. Also he almost never got mad or annoyed no matter what. 99% of the time if your were bothering him he would just ask you to leave him or the thread alone.

MO was truly someone you could actually respect, look up to and believe in. He is the complete opposite of what you will find on 99.9% the internet. He gave, without asking for anything in return.

I regret never having gotten to meet or talk with him outside of threads/posts. In all seriousness I know I can come off as (fill in the blank with an offensive word of your choice), but if MO would have ever expressed his displeasure with my conduct and the way I used and explained his trading idea's. I would have quit or changed my attitude immediately. As any good trader should do he has grown and adopted over the years, but has kindly left idea's from years past still on this site. There is no way he could have ever known that someone like me would come to kreslik and take his idea's and twist and warp them to something else. But he is a man of integrity and never said a word to me and even continued to help with me with my trading and offered forgiveness when I had lost my way (and mind).

MO was the reason for me to continue to come back to kreslik, no matter how many times I left or for how long. I always wanted to find that one post, with that one new idea. Even to this day there are still gems I find. Just last week I was reading a thread I hadn't yet and there was a post by MO about an idea about what to do after the formation of a bar. Literally that Thursday I used it while trading EJ.

I wish you nothing but the best. If you ever need anything just say the word. To say I owe ya would be an understatement. Kreslik wont be the same without ya

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:23 am

Auto adjust Space for larger charts ("multiplier") added.

If it doesn't load right away then you can right-click and hit "refresh".
Attachments
EIGHTS4v(multiplier_mod).mq4
(10.85 KiB) Downloaded 195 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Welcome back, MO.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

abc

Postby abc » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 pm

MO I have a question to you,

You write some time ago that exit without "x" candle is not a part of your plan.
And the worst thing that can happend is body closing after your entry. the "y" candle

to be clear I know exaclyy how price is moving but fear of lossing possible proffit happends that im still losing!
Im predicting price direction in 95% of time, the rest simply im able to exit at "BE" (of course if i Will take best ZL inside the range not a main ZL of TF+ what im curently waching.

So my questions is do you really holding your positions when price cross something but will not closing above/over it? Or after crossing someting you are thinking about exit and following of small TF which close above somefing in this same time ? Or you are hoping that price didint close under something on big TF so price might close above something on small TF and that will save your life.

That situations was just a some time on GU loook

Is my questions have any sens for you ?
Inside of this blue shape i took many,many trade
Of cours the arrows are :P
https://zapodaj.net/bac92703b5a44.png.html

MO also did you taking a trade with huge SL when price close above someting or you will wait on smaller TF for Body closing in this same direction ? Are you not affreid that you miss trade ?

Thx for help

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:53 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:Welcome back, MO.

Just dropping off code, it would be rude of me to make modifications to Salezy's code and not post it for him to look at.

M1 - H1 charts have lines that are spaced between 2.25 and 2.75% of the median range; if you make these lines your "pips" then there is no fast/slow mover, every pair has the same impact to your account.

Instead of risking 8 pips you spread your risk over 3.5 lines and target 2, 2.5, or 3 lines & sometimes let it run (maybe a line on a larger chart has been triggered and you can halve your position and move your stop 3.5 lines from the trigger; the "multiplier" setting would be activated if you were doing this).

The preset origin, from which the numbers are projected, is the monthly midpoint & this makes for an excellent bias...
but if there is a monthly breakout then you will want to use the prev. high/low until the midpoint surpasses the extreme.

Anyways, while I am here I might as well answer a few questions before I sign out again.

forexjpn

Postby forexjpn » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:55 am

Just want to get my 'Thanks' in there while I have a chance, MO.
Good luck with everything, you've made positive changes in many lives here at Kreslik! Cheers

salezyakuku

Postby salezyakuku » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:14 pm

MightyOne wrote:Just dropping off code, it would be rude of me to make modifications to Salezy's code and not post it for him to look at.

Thanks MO, I will add this code also to v6 in next release (if any :lol:). I sent you PM regarding CZ, take a look.

BTW. CZ should be calculated old way from last 3 or in new way from Eights? I know that many times will be same value but maybe you have some observation?

Left CZ standard, right CZ from 6 bars.
cz3.png
cz3.png (28.85 KiB) Viewed 3313 times
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:09 pm

salezyakuku wrote:...

BTW. CZ should be calculated old way from last 3 or in new way from Eights? I know that many times will be same value but maybe you have some observation?

Left CZ standard, right CZ from 6 bars.
cz3.png

I prefer the old, last 3, CZ.

The only thing that you don't want it to do is select an abnormally small range as the median.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:50 am

We are going to have 400 versions of the Eights indicator, I know :lol:

This one has external settings for account size, risk percent, and spreading risk over x lines.

CHFJPYH1.png
CHFJPYH1.png (38.8 KiB) Viewed 3184 times

salezyakuku

Postby salezyakuku » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:02 am

400 is possible 8). I share below what I changed.

Space had sublevel value so I * num_lines and normalize it from:

Code: Select all

"Space = " , sublevels/10 , "\n" ,

to:

Code: Select all

"Space = " , NormalizeDouble(sublevels/10*num_lines,0) , "\n" ,

I also add LotSize calculation:
lotsize.png
lotsize.png (2.88 KiB) Viewed 3133 times
Attachments
Eights4v%28Money_MOD_2%29.mq4
(11.67 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

Return to “TheRumpledOne”