free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

John S.

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby John S. » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:55 pm

roctao wrote:
John S. wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
Can you give us some, then? Objective and profitable? I'm here to learn. Mostly dudes here also, no need to keep showing your wang!

As I've said before, I'm not here to sell anything, feed my ego, or teach a class. I'm just conveying that you don't need any of the BS on this board or any other to become a profitable trader.

I spent several years on boards, listening to all the gurus and never became profitable until I came up with my own strategy that was testifiable, verifiable,repeatable. If you spend years listening to "Ideas", you will most likely never become profitable. J

So JohnS, What happened? Your strategy "WAS" testifiable, verifiable and repeatable.
Just not Profitable, Sustainable..Real ?

No, still is profitable. Very profitable. :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

John S.

Postby John S. » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:58 pm

Jalarupa wrote:JohnS

You are taking up forum space that is non productive... Time is money, and the time it takes me to sift through your BS in a thread that is dedicated to MO's ideas is becoming intolerable...

If you have nothing to to contribute to the betterment and upliftment of the community then please STFU

Please start your own thread and continue to complain about your issues there... I'm sure you will find that you have a captive audience who will agree with what you are saying... But not here... Not in MO's thread...

I'm contributing greatly by telling people on this board that they don't need "gobbledygook" to become a successful trader. In fact that kind of stuff keeps a lot of people from becoming profitable.

Thanks for responding Jalarupa! :lol:

John S.

Postby John S. » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:12 am

v8power wrote:Lets see. Trade from extremes such as HTF, +2day or BOx (break out/break in). Use max 35 pip box with sl at extreme. Wait for price to enter. Add zero to your account while laughing at little cry babies who lash out cause they are so frustrated they cant trade. Red lines mark breakout/break-in trades. Aqua line marks 2 day extreme. Also the weekly had a double failure set up and a perfect example of a real mighty zone/zline trade (back to back candles). Almost 300 pips from the weekly trade and almosts 400 pips from the 3 daily trades.

Plus had other small trades and this was one pair. Less then 40 hours worth of work. All from a testifiable, verifiable,repeatable strategies from this very thread. I would say that was pretty mighty and who ever thought of those ideas was very mighty. Please nobody listen to what is taught in this thread. You might actually become a profitable trader.

P.S. Yes I know had my own little hissy fit a few weeks ago. But I had been up for 3 days straight, dealing with personal issues and about a fifth of jack in me. Were Im from families can fight and argue, but always have each others back and Kreslik is my trading family.

Please feel free to resume with your pointless posts, childish remarks and claims of being a profitable trader when your clearly not.

The title of this thread is "The IDEAS that I trade by." There are only CONCEPTS on this thread (not that there's anything wrong with that....lmao).

However, I've seen NOTHING in this thread that is truly "testifiable, verifable, repeatble." If there is actually one "testifiable, verifyable, repeatable" strategy here, then please tell everyone what it is. Please tell the exact entry and exit rules, with statistically proven expectancy profit target, stop loss, win/loss ratio and win/loss percentage. I'd love to see it! Thanks for responding! :lol:

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:47 am

----
Last edited by v8power on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:05 am

----
Last edited by v8power on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:57 am

v8power wrote:
If your interested maybe we should start a thread to post charts, bounce ideas off of and offer advice to each other and whoever else. Just as to not clutter up MO's thread. I just hate posting and no one else replies or post or marks up charts. Let me know. I'm in the middle of what I would consider getting my masters in trading (working on past ideas that I didn't completely understand and putting it together with current trading). I have 3 different computers, 6 different MT4 demo accounts, 15 notebooks and about 10 different binders with ideas, stats, manuel backtests and post trying to compile it all. Starting in July I will be watching the markets from Asian open till US lunch.

Sweet let's do it!

It should be very educational... Seeing as you have seniority, you can start and name it ;)

I'm busy developing my trading style around the capabilities FXS so as to take away the emotion from the trade a little bit and let the software manage my trades (esp the longer term 2000 pip monsters) in such a way that I can have more time to spend with family...

I'm looking forward to working on this together with someone that wants the same out of their trades as I do...

So rock on V8 let's do this good buddy!
:smt065

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:12 am

:smt023
:smt109
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

roctao

Postby roctao » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:42 pm

JohnS wrote:
The title of this thread is "The IDEAS that I trade by." There are only CONCEPTS on this thread (not that there's anything wrong with that....lmao).

I mean......http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/concept

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:01 pm

----
Last edited by v8power on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:20 pm

v8power wrote:
John S. wrote:
v8power wrote:Lets see. Trade from extremes such as HTF, +2day or BOx (break out/break in). Use max 35 pip box with sl at extreme. Wait for price to enter. Add zero to your account while laughing at little cry babies who lash out cause they are so frustrated they cant trade. Red lines mark breakout/break-in trades. Aqua line marks 2 day extreme. Also the weekly had a double failure set up and a perfect example of a real mighty zone/zline trade (back to back candles). Almost 300 pips from the weekly trade and almosts 400 pips from the 3 daily trades.

Plus had other small trades and this was one pair. Less then 40 hours worth of work. All from a testifiable, verifiable,repeatable strategies from this very thread. I would say that was pretty mighty and who ever thought of those ideas was very mighty. Please nobody listen to what is taught in this thread. You might actually become a profitable trader.

P.S. Yes I know had my own little hissy fit a few weeks ago. But I had been up for 3 days straight, dealing with personal issues and about a fifth of jack in me. Were Im from families can fight and argue, but always have each others back and Kreslik is my trading family.

Please feel free to resume with your pointless posts, childish remarks and claims of being a profitable trader when your clearly not.

However, I've seen NOTHING in this thread that is truly "testifiable, verifable, repeatble." If there is actually one "testifiable, verifyable, repeatable" strategy here, then please tell everyone what it is. Please tell the exact entry and exit rules, with statistically proven expectancy profit target, stop loss, win/loss ratio and win/loss percentage. I'd love to see it! Thanks for responding! :lol:

Let me start by saying that this is just my opinon and the way I haave interpreted things of MO's ideas. I by no means speak for him or anything else. But since this post actually seems to be on the respectful side I will reply. All of the ideas are repeatable. I test all ideas before trading. And verify what I am looking for.

There are no strategies here and MO has made that clear from day one. He offers ideas, not systems or set ups. So I don't know why you seem so upset. MO just offers us paint and brushes and lets us paint what we see. Win/loss percentage? Lets see. MO had no losses in 2010 and dragon has gone 127 trades before having lost one. So 99.3%. Now just because you or anyone else cant achieve that same win loss ratio does not mean that it isn't real. Look at the Turtle traders. They were trained by Richard Dennis in a mechanical system with all your exact entry and exit and stop loss rules. But they still all made different amount of money and some even lost money. That's with a mechanical system!!!!!! See my point. Just cuz someone is to dumb to use something the right way doesn't make it not true.

Look at all my post about trades. There all the exact every time. Entries.: Price a. formed double failure b. price was at +2 day extreme, c. price came back to mighty zone/zline on HTF (DWM), d. breakout/breakin. Exits: a. lowest low, b. profit taking momo, c. crash zone, d. zline. Simple.

No I wont give you exact entries. You have contributed nothing positive to this thread and have been nothing but disrespectful.

Let me be completely blunt, honest and what might seem cocky. I could care less what you or everyone else on this site thinks about me. All I care about is making money when I trade. I dont care if you or anyone else can test, verify or repeat anything. All I care about is the lambo I just took for a spin or my ferrari that is in the shop having the motor rebuilt and twin turboed to make 1,500 hp. Want to know what my biggest worry is. Its what the hell do I do when Iam trading $10,000-$100,000 a pip next year. Do people even trade that size with retail brokers? Do I have to worry about slippage and not getting my fills? You think MO is cocky cause of his screen name or because of what he posts about. But I'm the Frankenstein monster when he was the rum drinking, adding zero's, my ideas are like an alien spaceship. Sometimes I worry that MO/other's might feel like I talk about his idea's almost as a get rich quick scheme. But with what I have learned from him and my rare ability to take risk (I think that's how pro put it) massive gains are so easy. I laugh when I get spam about making 100% or a 1000% in a year with some mystery trading idea. Adding a zero to an account in a month requires very little effort.

I think most members who have read my posts can tell I am about taking everything to extremes whether its trading, lifting or cars. I don't care or worry about what might happen. Think I let a detached calf muscle stop me lifting. Hell no now I just work on getting my bench press up to 500 pounds. Blew a head gasket from to much nitrous, screw it tear it down and throw some turbo's on. Think I worry about taking a loss or even blowing out my high leverage high risk account when I risk 10% with a 10 pip sl and aim for at least 100 pips. Whatever. Start another account from all the profits I have made in prior weeks when I have doubled or tripled it. (please for the love of God no one attempt to be like me or even think what I do is smart. Also don't pm me asking about that account or that type of trade).

I don't want kreslik to become like FF or other forums so I don't post a lot. I offer no orginal idea's or anything. I only started posting simply to show that what MO talks about is very possible and in hopes of others to post and for MO to present new idea's for me to learn. Yes cuz I'm greedy.

Trading is about taking peoples money. So the less you understand what MO has shared the better. I only post in hopes of improving my trading, not anyone elses. There are about a dozen or so vets on this board that I respect and would share what I know or try to help improve their trading. They all know more then me and could trade circles around me. I always freely admit in about every other post that I do not consider myself to be a good trader and that people really shouldn't listen to what I say.

Maybe TRO can give some stats. Kreslik is a small forum in my opinon with not many active posters. But in my time here almost every member that has made hundred of posts, marked up hundred of charts and put what was on MO's charts on to theirs has become successful enough to trade full time. From dragon, es pip,Ja, captain p., aliasmith, bredin, breathan, vane, doji and myself (I'm sure there are more sorry if I forgot you). Some were already profitable but with MO their trading improved even more. Pretty much the only ones who didn't achieve success just didn't listen or gave up, which doesn't reflect on MO. Please for the love of God do not mention pro. Yes his trading sucks horrible and I sometimes want to rip his head off
but I know he could be successful if he would just change his attitude and stop worrying thar he only won pennies today.

Ok so I have beentyping for about 2 hours now so I have wasted way to much time on this post. But it was to reply to you and also for anyone else lurking in the shadows.. Yes MO and TRO can talk in riddles and be cryptic and I myself have cussed them out in my head. But you need to understand what they are offering. Its knowledge to make you a trader. Honestly if I was them I would have told everyone to piss off by now. They are very patient and deal with idiot newbies asking stupid questions all the time (go look at some of my first posts, haha). No you don't need what they offer to trade. But just remember their idea's made a Frankenstein of a trader and I will take your measly 2% that you make a day and that lonely zero you added to your account all year, haha.

O yea P.S. even tho MO might stab me with a rusty butter knife for saying this, his idea's are very easy to make into set ups. My sl are always 10, 15, 20 depending on pair and movement. Entries are made after prices moves 1 pip in my direction and tp are when prices makes it to where I thought it would go, probably your stop loss :mrgreen:

I tried to "like" your post but there is no button :D

What I learned from james16, malcolm14, and ken roberts was enough to be profitable. I agree kreslik has stepped up my game.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”