The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Sacrophage

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:38 pm

John S. wrote:As I've said before, I'm not here to sell anything, feed my ego, or teach a class. I'm just conveying that you don't need any of the BS on this board or any other to become a profitable trader.

I spent several years on boards, listening to all the gurus and never became profitable until I came up with my own strategy that was testifiable, verifiable,repeatable. If you spend years listening to "Ideas", you will most likely never become profitable. J

This is the internet - everyone is a liar - I'm sure everyone here trades 100 yards/day and bangs Victoria's Secret models. There is only information - provide info or don't, but crapping on those who do is just a waste of time and clutters the thread. If you have a conflicting view or a better way, that would be new info and interesting to all.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
John S. wrote:As I've said before, I'm not here to sell anything, feed my ego, or teach a class. I'm just conveying that you don't need any of the BS on this board or any other to become a profitable trader.

I spent several years on boards, listening to all the gurus and never became profitable until I came up with my own strategy that was testifiable, verifiable,repeatable. If you spend years listening to "Ideas", you will most likely never become profitable. J

This is the internet - everyone is a liar - I'm sure everyone here trades 100 yards/day and bangs Victoria's Secret models. There is only information - provide info or don't, but crapping on those who do is just a waste of time and clutters the thread. If you have a conflicting view or a better way, that would be new info and interesting to all.

You just read and referred to my conflicting view..............what don't you understand about it? LOL

roctao

Postby roctao » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:31 am

John S. wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
John S. wrote:Agree with you 100%. There is so much BS on this board with absolutely NO CLARIFiCATION, nor NO CONTEXT, nor no testifiable, verifiable,repeatable strategies. That has been my whole point. That's for verifying that!!! :D

Can you give us some, then? Objective and profitable? I'm here to learn. Mostly dudes here also, no need to keep showing your wang!

As I've said before, I'm not here to sell anything, feed my ego, or teach a class. I'm just conveying that you don't need any of the BS on this board or any other to become a profitable trader.

So JohnS, What happened? Your strategy "WAS" testifiable, verifiable and repeatable.
Just not Profitable, Sustainable..Real ?

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:58 am

JohnS

You are taking up forum space that is non productive... Time is money, and the time it takes me to sift through your BS in a thread that is dedicated to MO's ideas is becoming intolerable...

If you have nothing to to contribute to the betterment and upliftment of the community then please STFU

Please start your own thread and continue to complain about your issues there... I'm sure you will find that you have a captive audience who will agree with what you are saying... But not here... Not in MO's thread...
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:49 am

----
Last edited by v8power on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:16 am

V8

I'm so glad you are back! Your trading strategy is the closest to my own, and yes like you mine was developed right here in kreslik!

Our Mentor is MO, he is the reason we can trade, he is the reason we saw successes like that of Dragon, es, bredin, doji, Baathen, aja, alias, etc.

He is also the reason why we all keep coming back...

So in life there is an acronym... FIFO which states Fit In/Or *censored - swear word* Off
:smt065

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:18 pm

A D1 chart has boxes that are 10% of the weekly range where as the H4 has boxes that are 5% of the range.

Box 26 (26th box from origin) on an H4 is box 13 on the daily chart.

If you want to narrow the boxes then I suggest that you knock quarters of a percent off of the 5% and then double it for D1.

I project lines from the monthly open price but "origin" is usually just wherever I start plotting my H4 chart :lol:
I still have quite a few things to figure out.

The charts below are both HIGH/LOW+CLOSE:
(Both charts are not completely up-to-date)

P&F_EURUSD.jpg
P&F_EURUSD.jpg (216.8 KiB) Viewed 3412 times
Last edited by MightyOne on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:31 pm

v8power wrote:
P.S. Yes I know had my own little hissy fit a few weeks ago. But I had been up for 3 days straight, dealing with personal issues and about a fifth of jack in me. Were Im from families can fight and argue, but always have each others back and Kreslik is my trading family.

Luke 17:3-4 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV) wrote:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. 4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:56 pm

MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote:
P.S. Yes I know had my own little hissy fit a few weeks ago. But I had been up for 3 days straight, dealing with personal issues and about a fifth of jack in me. Were Im from families can fight and argue, but always have each others back and Kreslik is my trading family.

Luke 17:3-4 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV) wrote:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. 4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

Yea with my temper, I do a lot of repenting. Haha.

v8power

Postby v8power » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Jalarupa wrote:V8

I'm so glad you are back! Your trading strategy is the closest to my own, and yes like you mine was developed right here in kreslik!

Our Mentor is MO, he is the reason we can trade, he is the reason we saw successes like that of Dragon, es, bredin, doji, Baathen, aja, alias, etc.

He is also the reason why we all keep coming back...

So in life there is an acronym... FIFO which states Fit In/Or *censored - swear word* Off

It makes me laugh and smile a little to hear you say glad that Iam back. Having been a member since 08 I think, I have literally watched everything evolve in front of me. I also hold certain memebers in high regeard with u being one of them. So I take that as a big compliment. Its to bad there aren't more traders that are profitable/working towards profitability on here and it seems like most that are don't post very much.

If your interested maybe we should start a thread to post charts, bounce ideas off of and offer advice to each other and whoever else. Just as to not clutter up MO's thread. I just hate posting and no one else replies or post or marks up charts. Let me know. I'm in the middle of what I would consider getting my masters in trading (working on past ideas that I didn't completely understand and putting it together with current trading). I have 3 different computers, 6 different MT4 demo accounts, 15 notebooks and about 10 different binders with ideas, stats, manuel backtests and post trying to compile it all. Starting in July I will be watching the markets from Asian open till US lunch.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”