free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:14 pm

laksh wrote:
IMHO, in a nutshell: Space is to trading, what Kama Sutra is to sex :lol:

That sounds accurate :)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:15 pm

Weekly chart using the "5 per week" line spacing:

USDZARWeekly.png
USDZARWeekly.png (48.09 KiB) Viewed 2825 times

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Missing trades and still not levering enough - up 6% this week - 4 weeks left, 94% to go...

I am much better trading from stats - trading as an artform gives me no confidence - supposed to be trading 25 units minimum but keep talking myself down to 1-5 units and trying to scale in. Psych 101 problem here.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Sacrophage wrote:Missing trades and still not levering enough - up 6% this week - 4 weeks left, 94% to go...

I am much better trading from stats - trading as an artform gives me no confidence - supposed to be trading 25 units minimum but keep talking myself down to 1-5 units and trying to scale in. Psych 101 problem here.

Next week go up to 2-10 units. You might need to ease yourself into size. 6% isn't bad tho for a week.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:49 pm

MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:

I agree that your fame on this board is local "gobbledygook." The "insiders" on the board LOVE your "gobbledygook" and think that if they understand all of it, they will be wildly successful traders. When, in reality, it only confuses them. In fact, all of that "gobbledygook" is nothing more than a distraction.

All they have to do to be very profitable is to only understand the basics of trading and consistently do these four things:
1) if price is going up, go long
2) if price is going down, go short
3) if price goes against you, get out.
4) if price goes in your favor, stay in.

Everything else on this board, any other board, on any website, or trading marketing email is simply something designed to sell something, or feed someones ego.

Have a great weekend. :D

"Price cannot rise on wicks neither can it fall without closing lower", "trade in the direction of profit", "be mindful of where your stop loss is on larger charts"; aren't these the things that I have been saying all along?

Nothing that I say is gobbledygook nor is that what I am known for.
I can be cryptic but that is because the key to trading successfully is not the 4 points you listed above but the ability to think for yourself:

"if price is going up then go long or if it is going down then go short, but if you see something different then do something different"

Everything is confusing until you understand it, even the simplicity of horizontal lines.

I do not sell anything nor do I have an ego, the next thread could be private or not exist; it doesn't matter to me whether I talk to 5 people or 5000.

You enjoy your weekend as well, have fun kicking rocks :D

Responses to your comments by paragraph:

First paragraph:
You've been saying that, however, IF that was the ONLY thing you had been saying then you would have a valid point. But you've been adding tons of other "gobbledygook". (your word, not mine)

Second Paragraph:
I completely disagree. You have already termed your own comments as "gobbledygook". How can you deny that? And those four basic points ARE the key to trading. In fact you validated that with your first statement in the first paragraph.........lol. It's when traders start thinking for themselves and not trading a statisically proven strategy when they get into trouble.

Third Paragraph:
Once again you just proved my original point......lol.

Fifth Paragraph:
No EGO??? LOL. Are you really trying to kid me and everybody else on this board? LMAO. You named yourself "MIGHTY ONE". That name alone says it all.................LMAO.

Sixth Paragraph:
I won't insult you as you have ATTEMPTED to insult me. People who have ego issues try to insult others. Thats really sad. Have a nice weekend MIGHTY ONE.

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:39 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:

I agree that your fame on this board is local "gobbledygook." The "insiders" on the board LOVE your "gobbledygook" and think that if they understand all of it, they will be wildly successful traders. When, in reality, it only confuses them. In fact, all of that "gobbledgook" is nothing more than a distraction.

All they have to do to be very profitable is to only understand the basics of trading and consistently do these four things:

Everything else on this board, any other board, on any website, or trading marketing email is simply something designed to sell something, or feed someones ego.

"Price cannot rise on wicks neither can it fall without closing lower", "trade in the direction of profit", "be mindful of where your stop loss is on larger charts"; aren't these the things that I have been saying all along?

I can be cryptic but that is because the key to trading successfully is not the 4 points you listed above but the ability to think for yourself:

"if price is going up then go long or if it is going down then go short, but if you see something different then do something different"

Everything is confusing until you understand it, even the simplicity of horizontal lines.

I do not sell anything nor do I have an ego, the next thread could be private or not exist; it doesn't matter to me whether I talk to 5 people or 5000.

I could instantly bring you 2000 more viewers in one short diatribe to the wrong person.

All I'd have to do is show the 2008 parallels of Orderblocks, breakers, and MM levels of entry/exits.
Adding a few pics dated 08/09 would do the trick.

I have resisted the temptation.

Your choice.

And Procharge - how is all that "gobbledygook" working out for you? Your posts prove that you are an unsuccessful trader, despite the fact that you follow MIGHTY ONE religiously.
Last edited by John S. on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:56 pm

John S. wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

I could instantly bring you 2000 more viewers in one short diatribe to the wrong person.

All I'd have to do is show the 2008 parallels of Orderblocks, breakers, and MM levels of entry/exits.
Adding a few pics dated 08/09 would do the trick.

I have resisted the temptation.

Your choice.

And Procharge - how is all that "gobbledygook" working out for you? Your posts prove that you are an unsuccesful trader, despite the fact that you follow MIGHTY ONE religiously.

Ok stop right there! PRO can't follow anything religiously unless its weight lifting. His lack of success has more to do with his ADHD :roll:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:56 pm

John S. wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:

I agree that your fame on this board is local "gobbledygook." The "insiders" on the board LOVE your "gobbledygook" and think that if they understand all of it, they will be wildly successful traders. When, in reality, it only confuses them. In fact, all of that "gobbledygook" is nothing more than a distraction.

First paragraph:
You've been saying that, however, IF that was the ONLY thing you had been saying then you would have a valid point. But you've been adding tons of other "gobbledygook". (your word, not mine)

Second Paragraph:
I completely disagree. You have already termed your own comments as "gobbledygook". How can you deny that? And those four basic points ARE the key to trading. In fact you validated that with your first statement in the first paragraph.........lol. It's when traders start thinking for themselves and not trading a statisically proven strategy when they get into trouble.

Third Paragraph:

Fifth Paragraph:
No EGO??? LOL. Are you really trying to kid me and everybody else on this board? LMAO. You named yourself "MIGHTY ONE". That name alone says it all.................LMAO.

Sixth Paragraph:
I won't insult you as you have ATTEMPTED to insult me. People who have ego issues try to insult others. Thats really sad. Have a nice weekend MIGHTY ONE.

Having jumped in the middle of someone elses conversation, you are unaware that "gobbledygook" is a reference to a previous post that TRO made, not something that I call my own work.

"MightyOne" is my real nickname, given to me 17 years ago by my baby sisters friends.

You sir are quite the drauma queen.

John S.

Postby John S. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:58 pm

MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

First paragraph:

Second Paragraph:

Third Paragraph:

Fifth Paragraph:

Sixth Paragraph:

Having jumped in the middle of someone elses conversation, you are unaware that "gobbledygook" is a reference to a previous post that TRO made, not something that I call my own work.

"MightyOne" is my real nickname, given to me 17 years ago by my baby sisters friends.

YOU used the word "gobbledygook" to refer to your own work. I don't care who came up with the term first.

If anyone nickednamed me "Mighty One", I wouldn't even think about using that name because I'm intellgient enough to know that it would be taken the wrong way.

Ah, "drauma queen"............can't even spell it correctly. Once again, an attempt to insult me, which is a sign of an ego............lol.

And you didn't even respond to my other comments. Interesting.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:27 pm

John S. wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
John S. wrote:

First paragraph:

Second Paragraph:

Third Paragraph:

Fifth Paragraph:

Sixth Paragraph:

YOU used the word "gobbledygook" to refer to your own work. I don't care who came up with the term first.

If anyone nickednamed me "Mighty One", I wouldn't even think about using that name because I'm intellgient enough to know that it would be taken the wrong way.

Ah, "drauma queen"............can't even spell it correctly. Once again, an attempt to insult me, which is a sign of an ego............lol.

And you didn't even respond to my other comments. Interesting.

I am out and about typing on my phone, sht happens.

I do not wish to argue with, insult, or try to reason with you.

Have a good night.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”