The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 6:51 pm

aliassmith wrote:V8power said;Maybe i will open a 100 account, log it all here and add 3 zeros to my acount in a month just to prove that u dont need to know anything about the markets to make money. Jjst big wins to wipe out ur losses, consistency and belief in ur self.

Now that would be good fun!

Haha, maybe toward rhe end of the summer when i am trading full time. Will say a full trading month is 22 trading days. I would have to double it twice every week and once on each of the last 2 days. Haha. It could easily be done. Had i used OPM a lil more aggressively I could had add a zero this week alone. Its not up to the trader, but up to the markets if they want to move or not and boy have they moved this week.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed May 18, 2016 6:58 pm

PRO said; An unwillingness to lose or accept losses is my only problem so I will keep searching for a way to make $$ that is acceptable to me.

See PRO your biggest problem is your exits.

Taking losses is part of the game. It is something you must master to be successful.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed May 18, 2016 7:02 pm

HIGH/LOW method on H4 takes the cake.

Each 'x' is the price above and below it so price must reverse 2 lines to change columns and 3 lines to mark a yellow point (don't ask) :lol:

I had to change the way P&F is plotted to make it more compatible with what we are doing.

NOTE: H1 'renko like' charts are good for short-term PA.

USDTRYH4.png
USDTRYH4.png (34.13 KiB) Viewed 3097 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 7:24 pm

One last thing. Why does everyone mention my sl as being small. It works for me and increases my RR. Don't say what if it spikes. If it spikes anything meaningfull it will blow by my 15 sl or someones 4 macro. But my trades need to only move 45 pips to make 3:1. Your making a 1:1. O you say you can hold longer. Have you seen my charts. I hold for 200-400 pips off of 15-20 sl. Even 10 sometimes. How can I do that. Cuz I make an effort to get a good entry.

dragon makes a post about how to fine tune his sl to 7 or 8 pips and is praised as a trading god. I use a basic 15-20 sl and Im told I should change what I do. What about this post from MO "I have a pyramiding method by which I start by risking 4% until I increase my account by 16% and then risk 8% until one loss.

It is called Forex 2x:

4% 4% 4% 4% (Forex)
8% (2x)

Think of loss as the Earth and your account as a rocket ship.
The further away the rocket ship moves from the Earth the smaller the Earth becomes (visually of course)."

He is risking 8% (opm). It is literally the same thing I do except I do 5 and 10. I based all my sl stuff off MO (the old stuff, that's not cool to use anymore).

Remember along time ago when you went 40 days straight making 20 pips. You took your account from 500 to about a 1,000. Now what would happen if you had used this method at 4% for ten pips (compounded after a cycle was completed 45-16%,8%-32%. 50%profit). O your account would have been at 28,000.00. Pro would have been a big time winner. Maybe retired years ago.

That's y I have balls. Your way made $500.00, mine(MO) made 23,000.00. That's a huge difference. Whats the worst that could had happened. Blown your account out and lost 500.00.

But to each there own. Do what works for you.

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 7:26 pm

MightyOne wrote:HIGH/LOW method on H4 takes the cake.

Each 'x' is the price above and below it so price must reverse 2 lines to change columns and 3 lines to mark a yellow point (don't ask) :lol:

I had to change the way P&F is plotted to make it more compatible with what we are doing.

NOTE: H1 'renko like' charts are good for short-term PA.

USDTRYH4.png

I love renko, but don't know how to get it to work with forex charts. Care to share.

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 7:37 pm

aliassmith wrote:PRO said; An unwillingness to lose or accept losses is my only problem so I will keep searching for a way to make $$ that is acceptable to me.

See PRO your biggest problem is your exits.

Taking losses is part of the game. It is something you must master to be successful.

See pro. You should try smaller (not small) sl. At least I don't lose 1,000 pips on a trade or blow a whole $1,000 account in 1 day. 15 pip sl. 150 tp. 3% risked. 30% gain. 1 trade, 1 day. That's all you need and you can use double failures, MZ, extremes, crash zones, break in (just finally understood this idea this morning and cant wait to use it. See I really Im a slow and stupid trader.) They all work. "but its impossible to know where to enter, let alone be precise with entry". The answer to that is complicated. Rat entry. 5min chart just use a standard 10 pip sl. or 15m chart and use high/low of previous bar. Or use both one for short term profits and one to run. Let the 5min be the runner. Way better returns. Yes Im greedy.

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 8:03 pm

aliassmith wrote:V8power said;Maybe i will open a 100 account, log it all here and add 3 zeros to my acount in a month just to prove that u dont need to know anything about the markets to make money. Jjst big wins to wipe out ur losses, consistency and belief in ur self.

Let the fun begin in aug or sept then. I have about 100 people on my offline FB account (yea I know, Im not a popular or friendly person). I'll put in $10 per person, so about $1,000 total. The goal will be 3 zero's in 22 tradings day. Since all profit will be donated to friends, I will not trade the account as it doesn't matter and will not allow it be blown out. So I get a fun challenge and a bunch of people get a bunch of free money (will trade for a 4th zero for anyone Im close to).

For anyone reading this thinking Im crazy/taking any and all trades or using super high risk you are wrong. Its about building up some OPM and then using it in HTF for a bunch of pips while using a LTF sl.

Aliassmith on p23 of you "phys" bredin shows a trade taken over the course of a week on G/J for 3,000 pips. 2% risked is 600%. While 3% is 900%. That's one trade in a week to get a zero.

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Wed May 18, 2016 10:38 pm

... just feel like someone hijacked MO's thread

maybe can v8 just follow up that in a seperate thread
would not only be fun... but maybe someone learns something from it :D

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 10:50 pm

forexbob wrote:

... just feel like someone hijacked MO's thread

maybe can v8 just follow up that in a seperate thread
would not only be fun... but maybe someone learns something from it :D

I completely apologize for hi jacking the thread. I just figured someone that 2 years ago didn't even understand what a zline was and know one was willing to help. Was able to take MO ideas and be profitable beyond what most people think. Haha just 1 zero to my account. Im happy to stop posting.
[urlhttps://www.kreslik.com/forums/therumpledone/is-this-a-correct-zline-setup-t8591. ][/url]

forexjpn

Postby forexjpn » Wed May 18, 2016 11:12 pm

V8,
Everything you're are posting about is everything I need to bring me to the next level. I'm probably the slowest one here, so I really need time to digest things.
Don't want to annoy you with my thank-you's but Thanks Again!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”