free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 11:06 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Oh, and $700 of that $2k was lost by a trader from Pakistan who I let trade my acct. hahaha. my bad. heheh

EDIT:
oops, these last two posts were suppose to be in V8powers blog.

I don't know if I hurt your feelings or offended you pro but Im tired of all your lil snide remarks lately. The point of me mentioning my log wasn't so people would follow it. It was to prove what I was saying. Being consistent, with proper MM is key to successful trading. I don't think there is any member on here that has been consistent with there methods and made sure there winners were bigger then there losers hasn't succedded. Add in posting there charts and explaining there reasons for taking a trade (winners following there plan).

A black swan is an event or occurrence that deviates beyond what is normally expected of a situation and is extremely difficult to predict; the term was popularized by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, a finance professor, writer and former Wall Street trader. Black swan events are typically random and are unexpected. Then goes on to give examples of events that have happened every few years. But hey Im sure your right and investopedia is wrong. Because your the guy who knows everything about forex.

Only 2k in 8 years and 7 lost by someone else. Come on pro you don't even keep track of your loses and expenses?

On p170 of your old thread u posted this "I'm actually down about $3500 over the last 1.5yrs trading." That leaves stil 6.5 years of loses to add to it. Plus you had "Well, I went to one of his workshops a couple month's ago. $1500.00 (3 days)". Also the $500 you gave to TRO and all the donations you probably made to get his indy's.

Your trading is a joke. You think 1% a day is a MFer and say why have an exit strategy when you don't have an entrance one. But post s**t like this

"Lets review AFTER the fact even though I stated it BEFORE the fact.

At the moment I was watching these 4 pairs +EU in background I could FEEL a correlation betwixt them.
There was buying pressure.
The charts showed it, and it must be past experience from 10,000 + hrs of watching charts had a little to do with it as well.
Maybe I'm reading into something that is not there, maybe not.

Look what happened.
Exactly what my gut felt like was going to happen.
Also, look at a daily GU chart all by it's lonesome.
Price rarely falls directly away after a double failure. (many other names out there for same double wick pattern)"

"I came home early (1/2 day) from work to babysit the little golden nugget.
My Dad was overseeing the kids while they watched her in 30min shifts till I got home.

When I got here I showed them all a path to riches.
I used AJ and the 3p-6p cst box as a present moment example..

A short was triggered.
I explained that AJ is a jumpy spiky pair and that an entry on an up bar after a breakout down is a legitimate alternative strategy.

Yes it took a while but as usual both entry methods hit the profit target of 10 pips."

You must be the chart whisper, that can just feel the market and know what it will do. But cant be profitable.

But its all good cuz now your trading style is "Bodies show the way, wicks show not the way.All positions are a sl on a htf chart.Entries and lower/small tf's are irrelevant. This is the way Ive seen the markets for many years". Give it 2 months you will be on to the next big thing. The sad thing is you could be a profitable traders, but you choose not to.

Yes,
If you count money Ive spent on extracurricular trading activities it's gotta be well over 10 grand.
Losses in actual trades very close to 2 grand.

Yes,
my " trading" is a joke but you don't seem to be laughing.
That's a bummer.

As far as the box breakout holy grail?
No way I could ever put large lot size on it and I dont want to or have the time to stay up babysitting my london entries.. The losses are too big which leads us back to whats described below, speculation.

Look at chart, get an idea from past experience, take a trade.

An unwillingness to lose or accept losses is my only problem so I will keep searching for a way to make $$ that is acceptable to me.

BDP and whatever else you said is old news, is not a method, and is not what I trade.

This is the internet, you've read my threads, how could you ever get ruffled over my "snide" remarks.

Cmon, you know me.
I am definitely not someone to get bent out of shape over.

Your time, effort, and display of success is much appreciated by more than just me.
That is what matters.

What holy grail breakout box? My london breakout winners were always bigger then the losers so u cant be talking about that.

Plus u were the one who begged for a mechanical system, so I offered u an idea. Looking at ur thread u posted only 4 losers. So you had a system that won 3 out of 4 trades, winners were bigger then losers and took about 5 min a day to trade. But yet the might "PRO" decides he needs something different. Haha, sorry u were winning. Please go back to losing so u can cry like a lil girl in ur post.

I never said BDP was old news and i probably assumed that, that was what u were doing because u posted "I trade what I see zline, momo and mz" "bodies show the way, wicks show the way not"

Its so cute how u constantly quote MO in ur threads like his ideas were yours or something. like a lil mini MO. U could be mini mouse.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 2:27 pm

The Procharged Breakout.

This is a play on the London Breakout Box. But you wait for the US session and can only take a trade if there was no breakout. Count to see how many times you would have lost in the London session(4). Then multiply that by what you would have risked (3%). This gives 12% to risk per trade. (for the example in the chart)

You can supercharge this setup with a special MM called mini pips

What are mini pips. 10 mini pips for every regular pip. Whats the advantage. In your mind it will seem like your using a large sl (50 mini pips) and you will naturally target more pips and let trades run. Also your winning trades will trump your loses. . You could add a zero to your account in just a few days.

In the example below you would have been stopped out the 1st time(-12%), but would have won the second (6000 mini pips and 370%). One day, one trade and on are way to a zero. Cant beat that.

Most of you will laugh. But how many of you have blown account after account out. How many of you have not added a zero to your account. The majority of us shouldn't need a indicator to figure out there sl or attempting cones and angles when you don't even understand a horizontal line. And don't get me wrong I do like macros and think cones are great for those that no how to use them. Keep it simple stupid.

Last edited by v8power on Wed May 18, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 2:37 pm

20 pip sl. 3% risked. 400 pips gained. Horizontal line got me in and out. But I like things simple and easy and Im greedy.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 18, 2016 3:34 pm

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
I don't know if I hurt your feelings or offended you pro but Im tired of all your lil snide remarks lately. The point of me mentioning my log wasn't so people would follow it. It was to prove what I was saying. Being consistent, with proper MM is key to successful trading. I don't think there is any member on here that has been consistent with there methods and made sure there winners were bigger then there losers hasn't succedded. Add in posting there charts and explaining there reasons for taking a trade (winners following there plan).

A black swan is an event or occurrence that deviates beyond what is normally expected of a situation and is extremely difficult to predict; the term was popularized by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, a finance professor, writer and former Wall Street trader. Black swan events are typically random and are unexpected. Then goes on to give examples of events that have happened every few years. But hey Im sure your right and investopedia is wrong. Because your the guy who knows everything about forex.

Only 2k in 8 years and 7 lost by someone else. Come on pro you don't even keep track of your loses and expenses?

On p170 of your old thread u posted this "I'm actually down about $3500 over the last 1.5yrs trading." That leaves stil 6.5 years of loses to add to it. Plus you had "Well, I went to one of his workshops a couple month's ago. $1500.00 (3 days)". Also the $500 you gave to TRO and all the donations you probably made to get his indy's.

Your trading is a joke. You think 1% a day is a MFer and say why have an exit strategy when you don't have an entrance one. But post s**t like this

"Lets review AFTER the fact even though I stated it BEFORE the fact.

At the moment I was watching these 4 pairs +EU in background I could FEEL a correlation betwixt them.
There was buying pressure.
The charts showed it, and it must be past experience from 10,000 + hrs of watching charts had a little to do with it as well.
Maybe I'm reading into something that is not there, maybe not.

Look what happened.
Exactly what my gut felt like was going to happen.
Also, look at a daily GU chart all by it's lonesome.
Price rarely falls directly away after a double failure. (many other names out there for same double wick pattern)"

"I came home early (1/2 day) from work to babysit the little golden nugget.
My Dad was overseeing the kids while they watched her in 30min shifts till I got home.

When I got here I showed them all a path to riches.
I used AJ and the 3p-6p cst box as a present moment example..

A short was triggered.
I explained that AJ is a jumpy spiky pair and that an entry on an up bar after a breakout down is a legitimate alternative strategy.

Yes it took a while but as usual both entry methods hit the profit target of 10 pips."

You must be the chart whisper, that can just feel the market and know what it will do. But cant be profitable.

But its all good cuz now your trading style is "Bodies show the way, wicks show not the way.All positions are a sl on a htf chart.Entries and lower/small tf's are irrelevant. This is the way Ive seen the markets for many years". Give it 2 months you will be on to the next big thing. The sad thing is you could be a profitable traders, but you choose not to.

Yes,
If you count money Ive spent on extracurricular trading activities it's gotta be well over 10 grand.
Losses in actual trades very close to 2 grand.

Yes,
my " trading" is a joke but you don't seem to be laughing.
That's a bummer.

As far as the box breakout holy grail?
No way I could ever put large lot size on it and I dont want to or have the time to stay up babysitting my london entries.. The losses are too big which leads us back to whats described below, speculation.

Look at chart, get an idea from past experience, take a trade.

An unwillingness to lose or accept losses is my only problem so I will keep searching for a way to make $$ that is acceptable to me.

BDP and whatever else you said is old news, is not a method, and is not what I trade.

This is the internet, you've read my threads, how could you ever get ruffled over my "snide" remarks.

Cmon, you know me.
I am definitely not someone to get bent out of shape over.

Your time, effort, and display of success is much appreciated by more than just me.
That is what matters.

What holy grail breakout box? My london breakout winners were always bigger then the losers so u cant be talking about that.

Plus u were the one who begged for a mechanical system, so I offered u an idea. Looking at ur thread u posted only 4 losers. So you had a system that won 3 out of 4 trades, winners were bigger then losers and took about 5 min a day to trade. But yet the might "PRO" decides he needs something different. Haha, sorry u were winning. Please go back to losing so u can cry like a lil girl in ur post.

I never said BDP was old news and i probably assumed that, that was what u were doing because u posted "I trade what I see zline, momo and mz" "bodies show the way, wicks show the way not"

Its so cute how u constantly quote MO in ur threads like his ideas were yours or something. like a lil mini MO. U could be mini mouse.

LOL,
For years I put M.O. at the end of every quote.
I realised that everyone here knows exactly who these statements come from so it became redundant. I will go back to adding his initials as to not confuse anyone.
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Wed May 18, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 18, 2016 3:48 pm

v8power wrote:The Procharged Breakout.

This is a play on the London Breakout Box. But you wait for the US session and can only take a trade if there was no breakout. Count to see how many times you would have lost in the London session(4). Then multiply that by what you would have risked (3%). This gives 12% to risk per trade. (for the example in the chart)

What are mini pips. 10 mini pips for every regular pip. Whats the advantage. In your mind it will seem like your using a large sl (50 mini pips) and you will naturally target more pips and let trades run. Also your winning trades will trump your loses. . You could add a zero to your account in just a few days.

In the example below you would have been stopped out the 1st time(-12%), but would have won the second (6000 mini pips and 370%). One day, one trade and on are way to a zero. Cant beat that.

Most of you will laugh. But how many of you have blown account after account out. How many of you have not added a zero to your account. The majority of us shouldn't need a indicator to figure out there sl or attempting cones and angles when you don't even understand a horizontal line. And don't get me wrong I do like macros and think cones are great for those that no how to use them. Keep it simple stupid.

You trade like @priceactionkim. (Kim Komprass) with a 8-10 pip SL on all trades.
Its space balls in reverse except she only uses 1/2% risk then lets em ride.

All she uses is a horizontal line and Daily H/L's.

You have got balls and learned not to fear losses.
Cuddos to you as yoir a rare animal.

I use to use large risk with super small stops in the beginning but COULD NEVER LET TRADES RUN.

Back to square one.
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Wed May 18, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 18, 2016 3:54 pm

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Holy smokes,

I got out of bed and while getting dressed to go lift weights I was laughing.
Said to my wife,
I don't know what it is but I seem to piss people off on web boards.

She says:
"Ive read some things you've written before,
It's because your a know-it-all that doesn't make any money"

Crap.

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Wed May 18, 2016 4:50 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:Holy smokes,

I got out of bed and while getting dressed to go lift weights I was laughing.
Said to my wife,
I don't know what it is but I seem to piss people off on web boards.

She says:
"Ive read some things you've written before,
It's because your a know-it-all that doesn't make any money"

Crap.

HAHAHA now that made my evening :D your wifes a funny woman :wink:
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 6:00 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:The Procharged Breakout.

You trade like @priceactionkim. (Kim Komprass) with a 8-10 pip SL on all trades.
Its space balls in reverse except she only uses 1/2% risk then lets em ride.

All she uses is a horizontal line and Daily H/L's.

You have got balls and learned not to fear losses.
Cuddos to you as yoir a rare animal.

I use to use large risk with super small stops in the beginning but COULD NEVER LET TRADES RUN.

Back to square one.

There is nothing rare about me. Es and dragon had small sl 15-25 max. Dragon also held for big pip gains. But his accuracy and the way he added to his tradez make me look like a complete noob.

The forums are dead and suck compared to back then. They were posting there trades everyday and doubling there accounts everyweek. You had bredin, breathan, jala, capt p and some others good traders starting to post then and were able to learn from them. MO was showing different trade ideas all the time and was cocky as hell then. He is more Disney and humble in his trading now.

No one post now it seems like. I post herd and there put not a single person comments and literally everything I post about is from the beginning. Everyone must be billionaires.

That was a completely made up method and MM that I would never do. Not on a real account. Maybe i will open a 100 account, log it all here and add 3 zeros to my acount in a month just to prove that u dont need to know anything about the markets to make money. Jjst big wins to wipe out ur losses, consistency and belief in ur self.

I have multiple accounts pro. My "real" account is an amount that cant just be replaced by going out and getting a job. That one the risk starts small and is increased with OPM. I would consider 100% gain more tben enough on it. Then I have my "job" account that i take 90% each month. That money is what I live off of and put in other investments. Then the friends/family/charity account. And my "dont try this at home kids" account. Thats the one i put 3 zeros (almost 4) on already.

No same trade is placed on any account incase something major were to happen. It also covers me if one broker is down and I need to place a trade. I can do it on another one.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed May 18, 2016 6:28 pm

V8power said;Maybe i will open a 100 account, log it all here and add 3 zeros to my acount in a month just to prove that u dont need to know anything about the markets to make money. Jjst big wins to wipe out ur losses, consistency and belief in ur self.

Now that would be good fun!
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”