The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Tue May 17, 2016 2:22 am

Price at 2+day extreme, check. SL out of range or on a large chart, check. Using OPM for big returns, double check. Plus we still got some crash zones we need to get through. And its only Monday. Don't you guys hate when you double your account day after day. Don't complicate this guys. Use whatever idea that you are comfortable with and is profitable and trade it consistently with good MM.

I don't care when I take a loss. Actually I kind of like them, because after a loss or even a few I know that whatever Im trading is got to be big with huge R:R.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue May 17, 2016 2:38 am

How can you not know which way to trade. Price is obvisoly closing above something, not below. You literally have BDP after BDP. You can enter off h1 or take a lil effort and go down to a smaller tmf and fine tune it so it is smaller. I still have 2 entries open, closed 3 others for over 50%. They literally just give you massive amounts of money for doing nothing.

Keep it simple guys. You actually have to try and lose if you listen and follow MO.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue May 17, 2016 2:51 am

Last one guys I promise. But I wanted to get my point across. Look at all three charts and my trades. What do you see. Consistency. Price at extremes, sl out of range, BDP/wicks, big RR and crash zones. People who aren't winning are jumping from method to method and are taking small wins and big losses. There actually trying to lose. Don't do it.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue May 17, 2016 4:47 pm

Here is a log I started 18 months ago. What do u notice. Im still using the same ideas I was back then. I have added a few things since then like the crash zone, double failures and OPM. So i started with a basic idea and traded it consistently. Once i was consistent with that I would add a new idea and then master that over about 6 months, before adding anything else.

How many of u are adding and changing it monthly, weekly or daily.

https://www.kreslik.com/forums/therumpledone/my-boring-daily-log-t8900

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue May 17, 2016 5:23 pm

v8power wrote:Here is a log I started 18 months ago. What do u notice. Im still using the same ideas I was back then. I have added a few things since then like the crash zone, double failures and OPM. So i started with a basic idea and traded it consistently. Once i was consistent with that I would add a new idea and then master that over about 6 months, before adding anything else.

It gets REALly boring when you stop posting to your blog.
I've found that the most successful podcasts/blogs/youtubers/etc. keep updating on a regular basis
otherwise most people lose interest.

I traded MACD3 for many many years and even though the "system" has an 80%+ success rate I didn't make any $$.
I've been looking at MZ's and ZL's since the beginning of time and yet I still haven't made any $$.
I haven't lost 10's of thousands as you suspect. (only about $2k in 8yrs)

So far trading has been a very inexpensive hobby if that's how one wants to classify it as compared to car guys, fishermen, blah blah.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue May 17, 2016 5:24 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:Here is a log I started 18 months ago. What do u notice. Im still using the same ideas I was back then. I have added a few things since then like the crash zone, double failures and OPM. So i started with a basic idea and traded it consistently. Once i was consistent with that I would add a new idea and then master that over about 6 months, before adding anything else.

I've found that the most successful podcasts/blogs/youtubers/etc. keep updating on a regular basis

I traded MACD3 for many many years and even though the "system" has an 80%+ success rate I didn't make any $$.
I've been looking at MZ's and ZL's since the beginning of time and yet I still haven't made any $$.

So far trading has been a very inexpensive hobby if that's how one wants to classify it as compared to car guys, fishermen, blah blah.

Oh, and $700 of that $2k was lost by a trader from Pakistan who I let trade my acct. hahaha. my bad. heheh

EDIT:
oops, these last two posts were suppose to be in V8powers blog.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue May 17, 2016 6:19 pm

USDTRYH4.png
USDTRYH4.png (33.05 KiB) Viewed 3250 times

laksh

Postby laksh » Tue May 17, 2016 7:52 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Oh, and $700 of that $2k was lost by a trader from Pakistan who I let trade my acct. hahaha. my bad. heheh

EDIT:

Pro, Just a contrarian thought! Pls don't shoot me with your Gun :-)

May be you should consider trading a substantial account (5K or above) so that it will no longer be treated as a hobby but as a livelihood/business!!

Yes, it is just not about pips, never the less, from your charts it is obvious that you make net positive pips.

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 2:43 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

EDIT:

I don't know if I hurt your feelings or offended you pro but Im tired of all your lil snide remarks lately. The point of me mentioning my log wasn't so people would follow it. It was to prove what I was saying. Being consistent, with proper MM is key to successful trading. I don't think there is any member on here that has been consistent with there methods and made sure there winners were bigger then there losers hasn't succedded. Add in posting there charts and explaining there reasons for taking a trade (winners following there plan).

A black swan is an event or occurrence that deviates beyond what is normally expected of a situation and is extremely difficult to predict; the term was popularized by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, a finance professor, writer and former Wall Street trader. Black swan events are typically random and are unexpected. Then goes on to give examples of events that have happened every few years. But hey Im sure your right and investopedia is wrong. Because your the guy who knows everything about forex.

Only 2k in 8 years and 7 lost by someone else. Come on pro you don't even keep track of your loses and expenses?

On p170 of your old thread u posted this "I'm actually down about $3500 over the last 1.5yrs trading." That leaves stil 6.5 years of loses to add to it. Plus you had "Well, I went to one of his workshops a couple month's ago. $1500.00 (3 days)". Also the $500 you gave to TRO and all the donations you probably made to get his indy's.

Your trading is a joke. You think 1% a day is a MFer and say why have an exit strategy when you don't have an entrance one. But post s**t like this

"Lets review AFTER the fact even though I stated it BEFORE the fact.

At the moment I was watching these 4 pairs +EU in background I could FEEL a correlation betwixt them.
There was buying pressure.
The charts showed it, and it must be past experience from 10,000 + hrs of watching charts had a little to do with it as well.
Maybe I'm reading into something that is not there, maybe not.

Look what happened.
Exactly what my gut felt like was going to happen.
Also, look at a daily GU chart all by it's lonesome.
Price rarely falls directly away after a double failure. (many other names out there for same double wick pattern)"

"I came home early (1/2 day) from work to babysit the little golden nugget.
My Dad was overseeing the kids while they watched her in 30min shifts till I got home.

When I got here I showed them all a path to riches.
I used AJ and the 3p-6p cst box as a present moment example..

A short was triggered.
I explained that AJ is a jumpy spiky pair and that an entry on an up bar after a breakout down is a legitimate alternative strategy.

Yes it took a while but as usual both entry methods hit the profit target of 10 pips."

You must be the chart whisper, that can just feel the market and know what it will do. But cant be profitable.

But its all good cuz now your trading style is "Bodies show the way, wicks show not the way.All positions are a sl on a htf chart.Entries and lower/small tf's are irrelevant. This is the way Ive seen the markets for many years". Give it 2 months you will be on to the next big thing. The sad thing is you could be a profitable traders, but you choose not to.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 18, 2016 7:35 am

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

EDIT:

I don't know if I hurt your feelings or offended you pro but Im tired of all your lil snide remarks lately. The point of me mentioning my log wasn't so people would follow it. It was to prove what I was saying. Being consistent, with proper MM is key to successful trading. I don't think there is any member on here that has been consistent with there methods and made sure there winners were bigger then there losers hasn't succedded. Add in posting there charts and explaining there reasons for taking a trade (winners following there plan).

A black swan is an event or occurrence that deviates beyond what is normally expected of a situation and is extremely difficult to predict; the term was popularized by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, a finance professor, writer and former Wall Street trader. Black swan events are typically random and are unexpected. Then goes on to give examples of events that have happened every few years. But hey Im sure your right and investopedia is wrong. Because your the guy who knows everything about forex.

Only 2k in 8 years and 7 lost by someone else. Come on pro you don't even keep track of your loses and expenses?

On p170 of your old thread u posted this "I'm actually down about $3500 over the last 1.5yrs trading." That leaves stil 6.5 years of loses to add to it. Plus you had "Well, I went to one of his workshops a couple month's ago. $1500.00 (3 days)". Also the $500 you gave to TRO and all the donations you probably made to get his indy's.

Your trading is a joke. You think 1% a day is a MFer and say why have an exit strategy when you don't have an entrance one. But post s**t like this

"Lets review AFTER the fact even though I stated it BEFORE the fact.

At the moment I was watching these 4 pairs +EU in background I could FEEL a correlation betwixt them.
There was buying pressure.
The charts showed it, and it must be past experience from 10,000 + hrs of watching charts had a little to do with it as well.
Maybe I'm reading into something that is not there, maybe not.

Look what happened.
Exactly what my gut felt like was going to happen.
Also, look at a daily GU chart all by it's lonesome.
Price rarely falls directly away after a double failure. (many other names out there for same double wick pattern)"

"I came home early (1/2 day) from work to babysit the little golden nugget.
My Dad was overseeing the kids while they watched her in 30min shifts till I got home.

When I got here I showed them all a path to riches.
I used AJ and the 3p-6p cst box as a present moment example..

A short was triggered.
I explained that AJ is a jumpy spiky pair and that an entry on an up bar after a breakout down is a legitimate alternative strategy.

Yes it took a while but as usual both entry methods hit the profit target of 10 pips."

You must be the chart whisper, that can just feel the market and know what it will do. But cant be profitable.

But its all good cuz now your trading style is "Bodies show the way, wicks show not the way.All positions are a sl on a htf chart.Entries and lower/small tf's are irrelevant. This is the way Ive seen the markets for many years". Give it 2 months you will be on to the next big thing. The sad thing is you could be a profitable traders, but you choose not to.

Yes,
If you count money Ive spent on extracurricular trading activities it's gotta be well over 10 grand.
Losses in actual trades very close to 2 grand.

Yes,
my " trading" is a joke but you don't seem to be laughing.
That's a bummer.

As far as the box breakout holy grail?
No way I could ever put large lot size on it and I dont want to or have the time to stay up babysitting my london entries.. The losses are too big which leads us back to whats described below, speculation.

Look at chart, get an idea from past experience, take a trade.

An unwillingness to lose or accept losses is my only problem so I will keep searching for a way to make $$ that is acceptable to me.

BDP and whatever else you said is old news, is not a method, and is not what I trade.

This is the internet, you've read my threads, how could you ever get ruffled over my "snide" remarks.

Cmon, you know me.
I am definitely not someone to get bent out of shape over.

Your time, effort, and display of success is much appreciated by more than just me.
That is what matters.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”