The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:24 am

lazygeorge wrote:Sad to hear you don't wanna chat but I'm happy that you're keeping busy.

As you know I am left with very limited vision, what can I trade that requires the least amount of screen time?

Trade for macro-pips while learning the basics of trading options.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

thepark

Postby thepark » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:59 pm

v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Magic? No.
Some super special subjective analysis that cannot be duplicated? No.

Angles are 15 degrees, always.

The "law of the cone" is simple, breakouts are never part of the body of a cone.

Once you learn to see these things then there is yet on thing to master, simplicity, the
art of only drawing the lines that are relevant to the idea.
BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T READ PREVIOUS POSTS

USDCADecnM15.png

Cones/angles/triangles are the one idea of yours i never really understood (probably cuz i never bothered to learn them). But the more i see you and Ja post pics of your charts with them on the more i want to learn them. Thank God I catorgize all my saved posts. Time to start studying and practicing.

Know where I can learn cones/angles/triangle from the very basics? I tried learning from the posts in this thread, but it seems like its already covered the basics somewhere else. Thanks.!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Look at these numbers getting hit :shock:

XAUUSDecnH4.png
XAUUSDecnH4.png (26.68 KiB) Viewed 3940 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:18 pm

thepark wrote:
v8power wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Magic? No.
Some super special subjective analysis that cannot be duplicated? No.

Angles are 15 degrees, always.

The "law of the cone" is simple, breakouts are never part of the body of a cone.

Once you learn to see these things then there is yet on thing to master, simplicity, the
art of only drawing the lines that are relevant to the idea.
BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T READ PREVIOUS POSTS

USDCADecnM15.png

Cones/angles/triangles are the one idea of yours i never really understood (probably cuz i never bothered to learn them). But the more i see you and Ja post pics of your charts with them on the more i want to learn them. Thank God I catorgize all my saved posts. Time to start studying and practicing.

Know where I can learn cones/angles/triangle from the very basics? I tried learning from the posts in this thread, but it seems like its already covered the basics somewhere else. Thanks.!

This thread and MO MBT micro account. There are also random post through out all the threads. When I get to my home computer I will help you more and give you the post and charts I have saved.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:19 pm

thepark wrote:

It is all in this thread.

You find the cone first and then you start drawing channels based on Pitchforks.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:10 pm

It is really not difficult to understand at all.

Cones are simply two ideas concerning direction:

USDCADecnM15.png
USDCADecnM15.png (48.35 KiB) Viewed 3918 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:58 pm

This is what my mind sees when I look at a chart.

Do I have to worry about the candle that closes lower or is it "expected" price action?

I see bodies that close lower, but where are the wickdolls & what does this chart look like on the 4 hour?

You learn how to attack a chart by attacking charts & you learn how to be ballsy by being ballsy.
No one can teach you how to trade, you have to learn by doing & taking notes.

EURJPYecnH1.png
EURJPYecnH1.png (21.98 KiB) Viewed 3915 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:31 pm

MightyOne wrote:This is what my mind sees when I look at a chart.

Do I have to worry about the candle that closes lower or is it "expected" price action?

I see bodies that close lower, but where are the wickdolls & what does this chart look like on the 4 hour?

You learn how to attack a chart by attacking charts & you learn how to be ballsy by being ballsy.
No one can teach you how to trade, you have to learn by doing & taking notes.

EURJPYecnH1.png

To anyone that is not profitable or starting to trade this is the single best advice "you have to learn by doing and taking notes". Doing this makes you see why the "idea" worked or didn't (i.e. is that really a momo, did u compare it to past momo's or did u just go by 2x body).

I always have a million stupid questions, i want to ask. But 99% of the time the answer has already been posted and talked about to death.

Perfect example, for the life of me I couldn't figure out the idea for macro pipping, which seems like a real easy concept and it is. So I re read the thread and kept repeating the the idea to myself.

All i had wrong was the way i was saying "close under extreme" and how I was interpreting it. Problem solved now i have a new piece to the puzzle, I'll do a bunch of mark ups over the weekend and start live trading next week (extremely small risk, but i learn by doing and making mistakes and not repeating them).

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:03 pm

v8power wrote:So MO, I know in pro's thread you keep talking about working out, but never end up doing it. Plus I know you are still trying to drop so weight. So Im going to offer some advice, even tho you didn't ask (feel free to have this post deleted if you want).

I know your not keen on the idea of working out so I made the simplest, shortest, damn near most effective routine possible. On Monday you will do one balls to the wall set aiming for 10-20 reps on the trap bar deadlift. http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-tb-2- ... ApQK8P8HAQ

Thursday you do one or two sets of dips. http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-tb-2- ... ApQK8P8HAQ

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday you push the prowler with 145 pds added to it for 6 passes of 30 yards with 1 minute rest in between, each pass. http://www.elitefts.com/shop/cardio/pro ... ler-2.html

There ya go. A total of about a hour and a half total out of your whole week. Continue to do your keto diet (especially post workout). You could throw some green tea and L-Car in to help burn off some more fat. Also I highly recommend coconut and fish oil. Either add weight or reps to your 2 exercises when you can.

There ya go nice and simple and quick. I wont even get into how to spike your natural growth hormone or test levels, intra workout nutrtion, fasts or how to make cardio burn abot a third more calories then normal.

Something much simpler:

Get the audiobook by Pavel: $1.99
http://www.amazon.com/Kettlebell-Simple ... B00GTI0W82

Buy one KB here: Bout 50 bucks
http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-kettlebells

Simple n Sinister.
Takes about 10min a day.
Done.

I took ONE KB with me on vacation a couple weeks ago.
Did Swings, presses, rows, lunge steps, etc.
Kicked my booty.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:22 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:So MO, I know in pro's thread you keep talking about working out, but never end up doing it. Plus I know you are still trying to drop so weight. So Im going to offer some advice, even tho you didn't ask (feel free to have this post deleted if you want).

I know your not keen on the idea of working out so I made the simplest, shortest, damn near most effective routine possible. On Monday you will do one balls to the wall set aiming for 10-20 reps on the trap bar deadlift. http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-tb-2- ... ApQK8P8HAQ

Thursday you do one or two sets of dips. http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-tb-2- ... ApQK8P8HAQ

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday you push the prowler with 145 pds added to it for 6 passes of 30 yards with 1 minute rest in between, each pass. http://www.elitefts.com/shop/cardio/pro ... ler-2.html

There ya go. A total of about a hour and a half total out of your whole week. Continue to do your keto diet (especially post workout). You could throw some green tea and L-Car in to help burn off some more fat. Also I highly recommend coconut and fish oil. Either add weight or reps to your 2 exercises when you can.

There ya go nice and simple and quick. I wont even get into how to spike your natural growth hormone or test levels, intra workout nutrtion, fasts or how to make cardio burn abot a third more calories then normal.

Something much simpler:

Get the audiobook by Pavel: $1.99
http://www.amazon.com/Kettlebell-Simple ... B00GTI0W82

Buy one KB here: Bout 50 bucks
http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-kettlebells

Simple n Sinister.
Takes about 10min a day.
Done.

I took ONE KB with me on vacation a couple weeks ago.
Did Swings, presses, rows, lunge steps, etc.
Kicked my booty.

You are completely right. Sometimes I forget that not everyone wants extreme muscle mass like me. I blame all the Marvel comics I read when I was young. Everyone was drawn as if they were 240 pds and 5% bf, haha.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”