free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby MightyOne » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:23 am

How crazy is this zero-line...

GBPUSDecnH1.png
GBPUSDecnH1.png (40.99 KiB) Viewed 4569 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Typos, but too lazy to fix it.
I didn't hit the sack until 7am.

GBPUSDecnH1.png
GBPUSDecnH1.png (31.02 KiB) Viewed 4507 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:36 am

Speak of the devil.

EURJPYecnM15.png
EURJPYecnM15.png (23.25 KiB) Viewed 4463 times

Jalarupa

Re: BLAST FROM THE PAST

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:47 pm

MightyOne wrote:Who remember this "Point & Figure like" chart?

The idea was to filter out the congestion, as much as possible, & show only the trending moves.

Here you can see that 3x more data is displayed on one chart.

USDJPYecnH1.png

They are both M1 charts:
"flip-flops" are filtered out and same color candles are "stacked":

USDJPYecnM1.png

Looks like JS_CC_TREND... am i right?

Also noticed a simular structure while looking at the USD CHF with your 2XCCXDRAGON candles...
:smt065

laksh

Postby laksh » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:23 am

MightyOne wrote:If you can locate the cone then channels will draw themselves.

I developed these methods (15 degrees, "cone first", up/down, middle, bounce) so that EVERYONE
can be an expert overnight...
that we might finally focus on the important things like risk management, trading plans, and zeros.

Funny, I have been sincerely trying risk management concepts you taught here and started a thread (Space Traveller) to share my progress to assist myself disciplined with my project. However, my recent posts to my thread (mainly account statement after every week and tracking weeks/wps) have been disapproved and not appearing (Few weeks ago I posted a BBC link, could be due to that or may be spread sheets of important things are viewed as products/spam etc!)

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to you MightyOne. I have not traded much last two weeks due to being very busy at work (was getting things ready for 3GSM Barcelona).. Took just a little scalps here and there with $MIN size.

I believe that I can achieve atleast silver (adding two zeros to £3200), God willing, definitely Gold (1M) :-)
(I am doing it in a spread betting account type, so it will be a double bonanza -- saving 45% income tax!)

P.S: I don't mean to spam your thread with my sheets, this is just a one off post with my MM progress sheet to say thank you to you; following your MM concepts brought a structure to my trading and it flipped a switch in my mind psychologically.

MM_SS_23022016.PNG
MM_SS_23022016.PNG (98.09 KiB) Viewed 4250 times

Jup_bal_23022016.png
Jup_bal_23022016.png (15 KiB) Viewed 4250 times

MightyOne

Re: BLAST FROM THE PAST

Postby MightyOne » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:42 am

I wonder how our good friend is doing.

I spent hours modifying the Buy-zone indicator & then broke the logic when I tried to add one more feature.
Stupid novice coder, I know. :roll: :lol:

I'll try again tomorrow.

Jala
J_SCAR.png
J_SCAR.png (1.42 KiB) Viewed 4290 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:57 am

laksh wrote:
Funny, I have been sincerely trying risk management concepts you taught here and started a thread (Space Traveller) to share my progress to assist myself disciplined with my project. However, my recent posts to my thread (mainly account statement after every week and tracking weeks/wps) have been disapproved and not appearing (Few weeks ago I posted a BBC link, could be due to that or may be spread sheets of important things are viewed as products/spam etc!)

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to you MightyOne. I have not traded much last two weeks due to being very busy at work (was getting things ready for 3GSM Barcelona).. Took just a little scalps here and there with $MIN size.

I believe that I can achieve atleast silver (adding two zeros to £3200), God willing, definitely Gold (1M) :-)
(I am doing it in a spread betting account type, so it will be a double bonanza -- saving 45% income tax!)

P.S: I don't mean to spam your thread with my sheets, this is just a one off post with my MM progress sheet to say thank you to you; following your MM concepts brought a structure to my trading and it flipped a switch in my mind psychologically.

You can post anything, almost anything, in this thread:
1) Keto
2) Weight Lifting
3) Food for thought
4) News
5)...
Anything important will be mentioned in "Ideas II"

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:15 am

laksh wrote:
MightyOne wrote:If you can locate the cone then channels will draw themselves.

I developed these methods (15 degrees, "cone first", up/down, middle, bounce) so that EVERYONE
can be an expert overnight...
that we might finally focus on the important things like risk management, trading plans, and zeros.

MM_SS_23022016.PNG

Jup_bal_23022016.png

Very Impressive!

Well done! And I must concur that MightyOne is also the reason I am profitable so thank you MO!

PS that excel sheet of yours look amazing! :P (maybe one day you can teach me how to build one myself (I'd have to understand the WP math but here's hoping it wwill become clear in Ideas II)
:smt065

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:29 am

Jalarupa wrote:
Very Impressive!

Well done! And I must concur that MightyOne is also the reason I am profitable so thank you MO!

PS that excel sheet of yours look amazing! :P (maybe one day you can teach me how to build one myself (I'd have to understand the WP math but here's hoping it wwill become clear in Ideas II)

You are the reason why you are profitable [-X
I am glad that some of my ideas have helped you to move more quickly along the path.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Since "USE_MEDIAN" can be done in "USE_MIDPOINT" (it was just a preset midpoint) I have decided to swap it out for "USE_CLOSE".

Because there is no "OnCalculate", you can drop the indicator on the first price that you see &, as long as you do not switch periods, it should not move.

EDIT: setting "YOUR_PRICE" overrides everything, so if you want to keep a price after switching periods...

What other ways might you use the BZ to place trades? So far I think I have covered everything with the current settings.

BUY_ZONE.png
BUY_ZONE.png (35.76 KiB) Viewed 4055 times
Last edited by MightyOne on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”