The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Captain Pugwash

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:41 pm

MightyOne wrote:
salezyakuku wrote:Thanks MO, I still working at goals but right now I more focus on basics 8) .
If you can help me one more time with cones....

How you choose cone if more than one looks valid? You select older, younger, more BO or maybe something else?

I marked green and blue. My choice is blue. :oops:

Once it has been seen it cannot be unseen.

Fractal patterns are real.

EURUSDM15.png

original post

MO would I have to build my own "Fractal Pattern Recogniser" to expand and contract it over pa? (Yea, I know you can just do it internally - I, on the other hand, need a cue)

I would find it a bit of a chore to do all that by hand each time - but it sure looks ......revealing. :shock:
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:19 pm

MO would I have to build my own "Fractal Pattern Recogniser" to expand and contract it over pa? (Yea, I know you can just do it internally - I, on the other hand, need a cue)

I would find it a bit of a chore to do all that by hand each time - but it sure looks ......revealing. :shock:

The most realistic way to trade it is to search for cones; the first piece of the pattern.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:59 pm

thead wrote:I think that chart makes it very clear to see that price can not fall without closing lower and it it can not rise of wicks and vice versa.

Heikin Ashi are average bars. Heiken = Average; Ashi = Bars.

MO, is this how you would have traded that chart? (lines and x)

Thanks.

An entry is the placement of a stop, accumulation trails said stop; trading is placing and trailing stops.

Bodies show the way, wicks show another way...trading is not charts, trading is truths.

EURGBPH1.png
EURGBPH1.png (28.43 KiB) Viewed 3494 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:08 pm

EURGBPH1.png
EURGBPH1.png (20.89 KiB) Viewed 3492 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Once you can SEE, there is no need to draw lines on your charts.

EURGBPH1.png
EURGBPH1.png (24.79 KiB) Viewed 3481 times

thead

Postby thead » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:44 pm

MightyOne wrote:Once you can SEE, there is no need to draw lines on your charts.

EURGBPH1.png

Yes, I SEE it now!! The proverbial cone, price see sawing the cone, price breakout and break in..

I like "MO candle sticks" :D Thank you MO. =D>

TRUTH shall set me free :idea:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:01 pm

KETO POST!

9 egg yolks (cooked in coconut oil) + 12 ounces of bacon + a cup of mint tea (no oil) :lol:

I purchased a rack of b-back ribs but I don't feel like spending hours cooking it so I'll have to figure something else out...

As far as health, I feel much more healthy on Keto (compared to a high carb vegan & S.A.D.)

Last night I had 9 egg yolks + 1 pound of ground lamb & then later I had another pound of ground lamb & black tea...

...earl grey black tea + 1 TBSP unrefined red palm oil + heaping TBSP of stevia (vit. E & crazy amounts of beta-carotene & other substances that clean out your arteries)

Poundage...it's been about a week of eating 2000+ calories of mostly fat & I am down 5 pounds.

When I feel 'fatted out', like a cannot take another bite of fat, I'll just eat grape tomatoes and drink tea/water.

...although red palm fruit oil is indeed high in saturated fat, it actually protects against heart disease. Saturated fats behave like a thick molasses through the cardiovascular system, eventually contributing to plaque (atherosclerosis). But studies show that adding palm oil into the diet can remove plaque build-up in arteries and, therefore, reverse the process of plaque and prevent blockages. In fact, studies funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) have shown that a natural form of vitamin E called alpha tocotrienol, which is the form found in high amounts in red palm fruit oil, can help reduce the effects of stroke by 50% by protecting your brain’s nerve cells.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:35 pm

MightyOne wrote:KETO POST!

9 egg yolks (cooked in coconut oil) + 12 ounces of bacon + a cup of mint tea (no oil) :lol:

I purchased a rack of b-back ribs but I don't feel like spending hours cooking it so I'll have to figure something else out...

As far as health, I feel much more healthy on Keto (compared to a high carb vegan & S.A.D.)

Last night I had 9 egg yolks + 1 pound of ground lamb & then later I had another pound of ground lamb & black tea...

...earl grey black tea + 1 TBSP unrefined red palm oil + heaping TBSP of stevia (vit. E & crazy amounts of beta-carotene & other substances that clean out your arteries)

Poundage...it's been about a week of eating 2000+ calories of mostly fat & I am down 5 pounds.

When I feel 'fatted out', like a cannot take another bite of fat, I'll just eat grape tomatoes and drink tea/water.

...although red palm fruit oil is indeed high in saturated fat, it actually protects against heart disease. Saturated fats behave like a thick molasses through the cardiovascular system, eventually contributing to plaque (atherosclerosis). But studies show that adding palm oil into the diet can remove plaque build-up in arteries and, therefore, reverse the process of plaque and prevent blockages. In fact, studies funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) have shown that a natural form of vitamin E called alpha tocotrienol, which is the form found in high amounts in red palm fruit oil, can help reduce the effects of stroke by 50% by protecting your brain’s nerve cells.

If you throw some cardio and/or lifting in there it can't hurt. :shock:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:46 pm

MightyOne wrote:KETO POST!

BUTTER!!
So pass the butter and the bacon. I need it so that I can outperform at work today. Then, I come home with enough energy to tire out my 3 and 1-year-old!
By Dave Asprey
https://www.bulletproofexec.com/butter- ... our-heart/
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:52 pm

What does the cone have to do with anything?

price was mostly green, must be going up.
price now is mostly red, must be going down.

And?
How does that OR THE CONE make me $$?

Whatsconegottodowithit.png
Whatsconegottodowithit.png (134.36 KiB) Viewed 3434 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”