The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

volnmar

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby volnmar » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:00 am

MO do you have some video how you trade or can you make one?
Just learning

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

volnmar

Postby volnmar » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:09 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
volnmar wrote:I still don't understand how to accumulate size on smaller timeframe. I use same size (0.5lot) for every new trade on only one timeframe (5 min). After entry I watch if movement is still strong and should continue (closing over something, last 3 bars, 2failures) after some bad close, I exit position.

After I double account I should trade with (1 lot)

With this I am trading only for pips :( I would like to understand how to accumulate.

I understand that if trade goes long time in direction of profit and price (over bar must not close) is moving with direction of profit (new swing) I should not move SL with hand but add new position and it must always be risk of 1% (normalize).

Thats all what I think I know, something is missing to me and it would be great if someone can help me please.

1st
There is no way you read the entire thread but still do not understand space/accumulation.
2nd.
If you dont have the time let me simplify it for ya.

1. Take a trade on your m5 chart with .5 lot.
2. When price moves against you 10 pips add 3x lot size. (1.5 lot)
3. When price moves against you 10-20 pips add 10x or more lot size. (5 lot)
4. Pucker up your xxxxxxx and when price spikes against you another 15-20 pip close everything.
5. Review your total loss as compared to if you'd taken a loss with ONLY .5 lot size.

Bingo. Space in "reverse".

I didnt read whole thred because of bulshit which write people like you...from what you wrote you dont understand it as well... What mo wrote his accumulation in reverse works completely different... He reduces size to gain space not accumulate until market turns over. Dont be pissed. Peace :wink:
Just learning

volnmar

Postby volnmar » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:16 am

MightyOne wrote:
volnmar wrote:I still don't understand how to accumulate size on smaller timeframe. I use same size (0.5lot) for every new trade on only one timeframe (5 min). After entry I watch if movement is still strong and should continue (closing over something, last 3 bars, 2failures) after some bad close, I exit position.

After I double account I should trade with (1 lot)

With this I am trading only for pips :( I would like to understand how to accumulate.

I understand that if trade goes long time in direction of profit and price (over bar must not close) is moving with direction of profit (new swing) I should not move SL with hand but add new position and it must always be risk of 1% (normalize).

Thats all what I think I know, something is missing to me and it would be great if someone can help me please.

Accumulation...do you remember what button you pushed to enter your first order? well push that button again :lol:

If I have 2 units and I add 1 unit then my space is reduced by 1/3 as (2/3) * x will be my remaining space; because I had 2 lots and I increased my total size to 3.
If I have 6 units and I add 2 lots then what is the size of my space? (6/8) * currentSpace, my stop falls to the 75% retracement of my stop loss and current market price.
If I gain 40 pips at $1.20 and move to a chart where each pip is $0.80 then my space is (1.2 / .8 ) * 40 = 60 pips.

Space can also work in reverse:
If you have 6 units and 25 pips and you reduce your size to 5 units then you gain 5 pips of space.

It might not make sense to you at the moment, but the more lots you add the greater your odds of succeeding; not just in reaching a %goal, but in overall safety as now you can reduce your size and multiply (inflate) your remaining space such that it never runs out.

Example: you start with 2 units and have increased your size to 18 units when something terrible happens and you lose all but 5 pips!
You can't do anything with 5 pips so you decide to revert back to 2 units. (18 / 2) * 5 = 45 pips @ 2 units. You draw your space from the
extreme but you end up entering at 30 pips from the extreme so you bank 15 pips (if this trade blows up you'll use those 15 pips!).
Now you look for a lower stop level and add enough size such that you will normalize your risk at a pointy place...2/3, +1 unit, moves your stop down to the 66% ret <--- where your risk is 'normalized'.

One of two things will happen:
1) you blow up your space and lose <1%
2) you increase your size and manufacture endless amounts of space, by reverting to smaller sizes, if things don't go as planned.

Once you understand the power of 'Space' fear goes right out the window; if you don't lose your space right away then it is likely
not going to be lost, you'll keep pounding away until the chart gives you the money.

I finally understand :idea: the whole concept of space and accumulation it in my head, now i must place it in to the chart. Where enter where add or reduce size and why? That should be close over something, failures? And thats all?
Just learning

Goonslinger

Postby Goonslinger » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:11 pm

volnmar wrote:

I didnt read whole thred because of bulshit which write people like you...from what you wrote you dont understand it as well... What mo wrote his accumulation in reverse works completely different... He reduces size to gain space not accumulate until market turns over. Dont be pissed. Peace :wink:

He was making a joke.
"So let it be written; so let it be done."

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:19 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:Here in Lies the roadblock for those who frequent this thread.
Getting a win or 3 is easy.
Considering the OPM to be none of ours until the %goal is reached.........

How many here have actually done that?

And THAT is the key to our fear of loss being abolished.

There you go talking about 'wins' aka 'pips' when what you should really be concerning yourself with
is accumulation and the safety of your position.

How man have reached targets of +26, 39, 59%, & beyond? Well, I can count them with two hands...
but if YOU had what it took to do the same then you would say "I know that it is possible therefore I
can do it!"

Focus on the things that you can control and ignore everything else:

eurusddaily.png
eurusddaily.png (13.26 KiB) Viewed 3363 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:01 pm

volnmar wrote:MO do you have some video how you trade or can you make one?

You search for the physical when trading is nothing but a collection of ideas.

Learn truths, change the way that you think, & then when you have a question it will be answered.

It only took one truth to change my life:

"Body in the direction of profit, wick in the direction of loss; price cannot rise on wicks neither can it fall without closing lower"

So many people say "yeah, ok, I get it" but when things become challenging they fall away from the truth and are blinded by
the darkness of the 'Illusion'.
Believe in the truth of things over that which you can see with your eyes and you will overcome.

Trade in the direction of profit, from a long term extreme, with size.
Two is a trend.
Trading is placing and trailing stops.

Look inwards, do you see the illumination?

jrtrading

Postby jrtrading » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:16 pm

volnmar wrote:I didnt read whole thred because of bulshit which write people like you...from what you wrote you dont understand it as well... What mo wrote his accumulation in reverse works completely different... He reduces size to gain space not accumulate until market turns over. Dont be pissed. Peace :wink:

I find your post disrespectful, for god's sake he was only trying to help.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Nothing works 100% of the time, you just have to keep at it:

usdcaddaily.png
usdcaddaily.png (12.75 KiB) Viewed 3319 times

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:44 pm

MightyOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Here in Lies the roadblock for those who frequent this thread.
Getting a win or 3 is easy.
Considering the OPM to be none of ours until the %goal is reached.........

How many here have actually done that?

And THAT is the key to our fear of loss being abolished.

There you go talking about 'wins' aka 'pips' when what you should really be concerning yourself with
is accumulation and the safety of your position.

How man have reached targets of +26, 39, 59%, & beyond? Well, I can count them with two hands...
but if YOU had what it took to do the same then you would say "I know that it is possible therefore I
can do it!"

Focus on the things that you can control and ignore everything else:

2015-06-02_1846.png
2015-06-02_1846.png (63.47 KiB) Viewed 3314 times

That is a lovely chart showing live the power of close over and rejection of the close over area - like this example you made earlier (but different)

2015-06-02_1820.png
2015-06-02_1820.png (89.01 KiB) Viewed 3320 times

MightyOne wrote:It only took one truth to change my life:

"Body in the direction of profit, wick in the direction of loss; price cannot rise on wicks neither can it fall without closing lower"

Mo YOU understand those words - but I get the feeling many here (and I will include myself) see wicks everywhere and price climbing and descending wicks - only to close lower/higher.

the above two charts have given me an "understanding" of something profound. (I needed both to give me a reference)

maybe we/I need to have a discussion on those much quoted words, that are so simple we miss the depth of them.

hey and that new post showing double failure is just what i mean

and prochargedmopar -- Tygerkrane appreciated you wisdom - so it was well worth your effort posting
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:56 pm

MightyOne wrote: It only took one truth to change my life:

please tell me if I'm wrong here, but..

The essential truth is that within those words we hold the much desired word direction. Well, a good percentage of the time anyway
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Return to “TheRumpledOne”