The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:28 pm

If you want a better price then shed some lots

With ya :)
Life is just a journey

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:28 pm

If I traded side by side with Vane, I am certain that she would put me to shame years later; the other traders I am not so worried about =)

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:36 pm

"the other traders I am not so worried about =)"

We should never OVER ESTIMATE the competition, good competition is not the majority.

:)

I grew up with a mother and sister mostly, so I think that gave me some traits/behaviors that may actually help more with trading :lol:
Life is just a journey

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:22 pm

All I can say is that I am very grateful for the knowledge passed down by one master to the next... I believe this is the way in which all knowledge has been distributed since time immemorial... In sanskrit this is called Parampara... or Disciplic Succession... However this knowledge comes with great sacrifice on behalf of the student and the master and as such payment is required...

This payment is called Dhaksin and helps to facilitate in maintaining the master... Who himself is not even in need of such maintainence as wealth and prosperity generally follow them wherever they go...

I am still at a loss because I feel like I could never repay the masters who have given so much and requested so little...

I hope to one day soon be in a position to pay it forward in my own unique way... and perhaps change a few lives for the better as they most certainly have...

This is what motivates me to trade... Its the desire to become a student of life and of death eventually...

*deep*

Biggest trading lesson...

All you need is a straight line... and I am seeing this every freaking day! its like clockwork... :)
:smt065

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:31 pm

"I am still at a loss because I feel like I could never repay the masters who have given so much and requested so little... "

Nobody is a master at EVERYTHING, EVERYONE has mastered "something".

What I'm saying is that you can offer your own expertise in an area. As an example, think of Bredin or TRO, who will write indicators to help see, they are using a skill that not everyone has.

You might hear "the master" say something where they are in need of some assistance and you think, hey, I'm good at that...

Get creative with how you might be able to return the favor :)
Life is just a journey

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 pm

When someone offers me money I consider it an insult on the same level as setting a $20 bill on your ladyfriend's dresser after you lay with her.

So if you value me then do not offer to pay me now or in the future.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:"I am still at a loss because I feel like I could never repay the masters who have given so much and requested so little... "

Nobody is a master at EVERYTHING, EVERYONE has mastered "something".

What I'm saying is that you can offer your own expertise in an area. As an example, think of Bredin or TRO, who will write indicators to help see, they are using a skill that not everyone has.

You might hear "the master" say something where they are in need of some assistance and you think, hey, I'm good at that...

Get creative with how you might be able to return the favor :)

All statistical tools and indicators are accepted :lol: :wink:

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:Get creative with how you might be able to return the favor :)

Well there is a project I'm wanting to start called pips for life... where you donate 1 pip a day to the Food for Life organization so that they can keep on feeding the worlds hungry people...

This is something I would want to market and position within the international trading community as soon as I can devote enough time to doing the research and meeting the people who will be able to make it happen...

Think about it... Would you give just 1 pip a day for the rest of your trading career to an organization that's soul purpose is to distribute food to hungry people...?

I know I would... only problem is my pips aren't that big that they would make a dent on anyone's balance sheet just yet...

But one day soon... we will be singing a different tune...

If anyone has any ideas on how I could get this accomplished or would like to work together with me on this project please PM me... All pips go directly to Food for Life (http://www.ffl.org/)... and nowhere else... I'm sure we can even make it a tax write off with the proper legal people involved...

So yeah... that's the plan...
Last edited by Jalarupa on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 pm

MightyOne wrote:When someone offers me money I consider it an insult on the same level as setting a $20 bill on your ladyfriend's dresser after you lay with her.

No insult intended... Payment doesn't have to be monetary... it can also be through service of some kind...

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Jalarupa wrote:
MightyOne wrote:When someone offers me money I consider it an insult on the same level as setting a $20 bill on your ladyfriend's dresser after you lay with her.

No insult intended... Payment doesn't have to be monetary... it can also be through service of some kind...

Making a "that's what she said" joke here would be inapproprate wouldn't it... :lol:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”