The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Come on Kreslik, I know there are members here that either trade or want to trade pure price action. I will get a thread going on it if its the last thing I do. Haha.

Ok so this is after the fact but still pointing it out as its something Im just starting to incorporate into my trading. 1 is flags and 2 is a 3 bar reversal. The flag is very obvious and perfect example. The 3 bar reverszl is where the 2nd bar has a lower low and lower high then the other 2 bars. Then the correct way to play as I have read is wait for bar 4 to break above bar 3, then place a limit order in the middle of bar number 3. At heart it is almost like the non momo bar, momo bar, wick in bar setup.

Also at the same area it was resistance turned support. An idea I have taken from my ML studies is the test retest entry. Which is basically saying what for a bar to test a line and see if it rejects it with good separation. If so then you can place a limit order with the sl behind the nearest pivot. The reason I like this setup is it gives you a way smaller sl then waiting for price to BO above of a candle. The problem is sometimes you don't get a retest and price just takes off without you.
Attachments
gbpusd-m15-fx-choice-limited.png
gbpusd-m15-fx-choice-limited.png (35.64 KiB) Viewed 2732 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mira » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Come on Kreslik, I know there are members here that either trade or want to trade pure price action. I will get a thread going on it if its the last thing I do. Haha.

Ok so this is after the fact but still pointing it out as its something Im just starting to incorporate into my trading. 1 is flags and 2 is a 3 bar reversal. The flag is very obvious and perfect example. The 3 bar reverszl is where the 2nd bar has a lower low and lower high then the other 2 bars. Then the correct way to play as I have read is wait for bar 4 to break above bar 3, then place a limit order in the middle of bar number 3. At heart it is almost like the non momo bar, momo bar, wick in bar setup.

Also at the same area it was resistance turned support. An idea I have taken from my ML studies is the test retest entry. Which is basically saying what for a bar to test a line and see if it rejects it with good separation. If so then you can place a limit order with the sl behind the nearest pivot. The reason I like this setup is it gives you a way smaller sl then waiting for price to BO above of a candle. The problem is sometimes you don't get a retest and price just takes off without you.

I don’t know if I’m getting it but I’m following!
ML is for Median Line?

Thanks
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Come on Kreslik, I know there are members here that either trade or want to trade pure price action. I will get a thread going on it if its the last thing I do. Haha.

I don’t know if I’m getting it but I’m following!
ML is for Median Line?

Thanks

Correct

PeterBerregi

Postby PeterBerregi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:Price labels on right are entries and on left exits. Did the same on GU, GJ. 1 win and 1 loss on EA.

Nice trading Mr Hyde.

Do you mind fleshing out your entries a bit, especially the first one @ 129.605. Is it one of TRO's 20 pips from the daily extreme trades (is that the Rat reversal or a wickzone trade?) Or is it an M5 123/Ross hook?

Thanks mate for sharing. Loving this burst of activity from you, Mira and LeM. Keep it coming

Edit: I can't seem to include your original chart in the quote above, so just letting you know I am referring to your E/J chart here

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:33 am

PeterBerregi wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Price labels on right are entries and on left exits. Did the same on GU, GJ. 1 win and 1 loss on EA.

Nice trading Mr Hyde.

Do you mind fleshing out your entries a bit, especially the first one @ 129.605. Is it one of TRO's 20 pips from the daily extreme trades (is that the Rat reversal or a wickzone trade?) Or is it an M5 123/Ross hook?

Thanks mate for sharing. Loving this burst of activity from you, Mira and LeM. Keep it coming

Edit: I can't seem to include your original chart in the quote above, so just letting you know I am referring to your E/J chart here

No problem. !st entry was an aggressive entry with me assuming that after my entry the 1hr candle would close above prior support. Also price will sometimes move one way the hour before the London open and then back the other way once London open, giving me more condidence that price wouldn't continue down. Also on the 15m there were railroad tracks (equal bar lengths facing opposite directions). This is one of my more favorite bar combos that I love playing.

2nd was simplying a rat entry on the 1hr, which was also a strong bar (closed above the previous candle) also a TTE. Also if you look at the hour before on the 15m chart there was the railroad track setup again.

3rd was simply a 1hr momo that closed over an extreme and came back wicked it then, on the 15m offered a rat entry.

You were correct that the 1st entry was also a 123 on the 5 min chart. I almost never look at the 5 min chart so I didn't even notice this until you mentioned it.

Almost all my entries are either 123/TTE, strong/weak bars, candlestick patterns (only at important area's) and rat entries once already in a trade and looking to add on.

eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png (51.92 KiB) Viewed 2685 times

PeterBerregi

Postby PeterBerregi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:54 am

Perfect response. Thanks for the clarification.

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:03 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
PeterBerregi wrote:

Nice trading Mr Hyde.

No problem. !st entry was an aggressive entry with me assuming that after my entry the 1hr candle would close above prior support. Also price will sometimes move one way the hour before the London open and then back the other way once London open, giving me more condidence that price wouldn't continue down. Also on the 15m there were railroad tracks (equal bar lengths facing opposite directions). This is one of my more favorite bar combos that I love playing.

2nd was simplying a rat entry on the 1hr, which was also a strong bar (closed above the previous candle) also a TTE. Also if you look at the hour before on the 15m chart there was the railroad track setup again.

3rd was simply a 1hr momo that closed over an extreme and came back wicked it then, on the 15m offered a rat entry.

You were correct that the 1st entry was also a 123 on the 5 min chart. I almost never look at the 5 min chart so I didn't even notice this until you mentioned it.

Almost all my entries are either 123/TTE, strong/weak bars, candlestick patterns (only at important area's) and rat entries once already in a trade and looking to add on.

Mr. Hyde! I’m sorry for asking but could you share your CC?

I don’t know why but I changed pc and now the indi writes bars details (“upbar” and “downbar”) all over the chart.. aka it’s impossibile to use :x

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
PeterBerregi wrote:
Nice trading Mr Hyde.

I don’t know why but I changed pc and now the indi writes bars details (“upbar” and “downbar”) all over the chart.. aka it’s impossibile to use :x

Blubbb_CustomCandle (1).mq4
(7.31 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Blubbb_CustomCandle (1).mq4

Thanks [-o<

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:08 pm

The yellow line is the P0-P4 line. basically it is based off of pivots (drawn by connecting the 0 pivot and 4th pivot) and once price crosses it, it gives a signal that the trend that way is probably over. then I drew another pitchfork down, got a test retest at the red arrow down. Target is at the x.
Attachments
euraud-h1-oanda-division1.png2.png
euraud-h1-oanda-division1.png2.png (65.82 KiB) Viewed 2568 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”