The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:22 pm

v8power wrote:Im a 123 addict now. These are so easy, its like free money.

123 is the basis of ICT trade direction.
Though he has not called it that.

As you state above.
Consistent Daily trading exercises doing the same thing over and over for 1 year.
That is the ICT mentorship.

Someone willing to hold hand during the process.

We are now suppose to set up a myfxbook DEMO and start with making 1.5% a week.

Been on vacation this week:
Installed new metal roof, Installed new floor in kids game room, went to state fair, went to turner falls/Arbuckle Mnts.,
Installed new front struts, rear shocks, and spark plugs in my benz, went to Six Flags fright fest,
Going back again today because all the kiddie rides were closed yesterday.
Still have to Build another carport (20x20) as the metal is laying in my front yard for the project.
And install the new LCD display to finish out the Benz C230 "Restoration".

Random pIcs
IlaOutatSixFlags.png
IlaOutatSixFlags.png (185.91 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

ShortAfterDrop.png
ShortAfterDrop.png (89.73 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

Struts.png
Struts.png (183.76 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

Hiking.png
Hiking.png (216.62 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

Madison.png
Madison.png (232.5 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

2017Vette.png
2017Vette.png (184.27 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

CornDogGaze.png
CornDogGaze.png (206.75 KiB) Viewed 3811 times

Roof.png
Roof.png (155 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:15 pm

"I know it doesn't make sense,
I tell you to risk little, then I tell you to risk everything" M.O. (paraphrased)

If you risk large sums of OPM to make the first Mil, or 10 or 100.
Then, after having ALL THAT MONEY, you start preaching to risk LITTLE.

Something is wrong upstairs.

There is a faulty understanding of what OPM really is.
Losing EVERYTHING is equal to losing NOTHING.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:21 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:"I know it doesn't make sense,
I tell you to risk little, then I tell you to risk everything" M.O. (paraphrased)

If you risk large sums of OPM to make the first Mil, or 10 or 100.
Then, after having ALL THAT MONEY, you start preaching to risk LITTLE.

Something is wrong upstairs.

There is a faulty understanding of what OPM really is.
Losing EVERYTHING is equal to losing NOTHING.

Yes and no. When you get there you will understand, just like my dumbass slowly came to.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:29 pm

I sign on to do one post and 4 hours later still here. Kreslik is a drug for sure, haha

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:43 pm

So easy

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:08 pm

DEMO TRADING CHALLENGE

For all the consistent losers or those close to becoming profitable I offer this idea/challenge. You can not place a trade until 455 Friday afternoon, unless the trade has 3 setup/idea's to enter it and/also no contradicting reversal trades heading into it. So what I mean is look for lets say a rat, buyzone and dtb signals all at the same time, but the direction of the trade cant be into another trade signal going the other way. Then and only then can you risk 1% over 10 pips to make 10 pips.

Im willing to bet if you follow the rules you will all be 1% richer next week. (I already did this today on a pair almost everyone watches, no Im not giving you my exact info on my trades). Onvce you can do this consistently you will be able to add to it. Even if you started at 1% profit a week and only added 1% to that every year in 5 years you would be making 1% a day and added 3 zeros at the end of 5 years (1,000 into 1,000,000).

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:18 pm

v8power wrote:DEMO TRADING CHALLENGE

For all the consistent losers or those close to becoming profitable I offer this idea/challenge. You can not place a trade until 455 Friday afternoon, unless the trade has 3 setup/idea's to enter it and/also no contradicting reversal trades heading into it. So what I mean is look for lets say a rat, buyzone and dtb signals all at the same time, but the direction of the trade cant be into another trade signal going the other way. Then and only then can you risk 1% over 10 pips to make 10 pips.

Im willing to bet if you follow the rules you will all be 1% richer next week. (I already did this today on a pair almost everyone watches, no Im not giving you my exact info on my trades). Onvce you can do this consistently you will be able to add to it. Even if you started at 1% profit a week and only added 1% to that every year in 5 years you would be making 1% a day and added 3 zeros at the end of 5 years (1,000 into 1,000,000).

Is that not for a new thread ?? "The new masters challenge the students" :)

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:34 pm

forexbob wrote:

Is that not for a new thread ?? "The new masters challenge the students" :)

Haha it an be if people actually post. But its just a way to get people to see its not about 67 degree angles and 123 waves with 427,429,454 corrective wave entries and exits. Its about consistently executing whatever edge you have over the market, building confidence and building from that. In my opinion

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:43 pm

What does impossible mean.

To me it just means it hasn't been done. It was once thought you couldn't sail from coast to coast cuz the earth was flat and you would fall off!!!! Spoace travel, eh nope IMPOSSIBLE. Being bigger then Arnold was pretty much umheard of then dorian hit the stage at a granite 240 and wrecked the BB world. He became the undisputed champ and was thought no one would surpass him. Then there was Ronnie who pushed it to 300 pds and now you have guys over 300 and pushing 400.

I say that to get to this. Richard Dennis is considered one of the best traders ever, taking a borrowed 1,600 and turning it into 200 million in 10 years and over 800 million in 20 years. He is called the "prince of the pits".

I know most will scoff and doubt this, but Im not impressed at all by that. He is Arnold and with electronic exchanges and forums I have no doubt those numbers can be blown out (no Im not there yet, but.....well yea).

Doing the impossible is just as simpke as doing exactly what others don't or wont do and doing it to the extreme.

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:37 am

Im willing to bet that no when actually accepts this so I will make this post and let it die.

Dragon is probably one of the most copied traders on here, with what became the 4hr mz with a 15 min zline setup. So here was a picture perfect trade setup that Im willing to bet if dragon was still here would have taken and posted about it and we all would have loved it. It offered 2 entries both 15min zline wicks. 1st trade could have been worth 50 pips and 2nd 30. 80 pips total at 1% per 10 puts you at 8% profit for the week and all you had to do was WAIT for the perfect setup to present itself. Do that once a month and you would be considered a God on Wall Street(96% gained in a year).

Yes I really took that exact trade and Im telling you about it because I bet no one else took that trade. Lux's thread became the blueprint for this trading idea and then there was a thread dedicated to dragon and this idea. So if no one has been ablet to become profitable off it yet (besides a select few) Im not really worried that anyone is gonna actually steal my fill. That may sound harsh but Im just being honest.

THANK YOU DRAGON FOR ALL THAT YOU GAVE. Wish you were still here.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”