The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:51 am

tonight was a good example of why I have moved away from using OPM or even something like Dragons MM. Had I had a trade open that was 5% risk over 20 pips, a 1,000 pip move like to night would have wiped out 250%!!! That's almost 3 times what would have been in the account. Trust me guys, when your trading large accounts (tens of millions or whatever) that's some serious stuff. I like 1 to 1 to start and max out at 0.5%. If your gonna use high leverage, I wouldn't hold anything longer then a week.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:52 am

Who trades futures? I have heard that you can trade up to 300 cars on ES with almost no slippage. That's $15,000 a point. If that's true I need to get cracken on my futures studies.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:53 am

Ill be back at the end of the year. Gotta sort some more trading idea's out.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:09 am

70 pips using some old school dragon setup and buyzone. Sl was less then 10 pips each trade. 8 to 1 RR. Plus a nice triangle setup. Should be an easy 100-150 pips by the end of the day. Keep it simple (and consistent!!!!! Stop jumping to each new cool idea, when you suck at trading the last cool idea).

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:40 am

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:V8Power,.

I think it would be cool for you to accept ICT challenge to a trading dual.
%basis.
Smoke that dude out of the water!!

He talks so much smack. Sheeesh

haha, part of me would love to, but that's what tradings not about. Besides I average 100-1,000 pips a day now. Im pretty sure he is not near that.

1000 pips a day? Are you sure your aren't counting ticks?
You would basically have to get the avg daily range across 10 pairs.

Making that many pips, you can definitly trade at 5:1 leverage and make good returns of about 5% to 50% a day.

Here is just EJ from yesterday. +695 pips. Plus had plays on GU, AU, UC, GJ, UJ. It was a good day

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:36 pm

You want the true holy grail of trading. Here it is. Horz lines plus angles. Look what happens when they cross each other. Red arrows are entries. 13 trades. All winners. But seriously there is so much info on this one chart it is retarded. But lets look at something real important. The dreaded "failed mz/zline" trade. Look at the black arrow. Look how you have a perfect BDP, wick in direction of lose. It looks like a perfect setup. You just had a 123 reversal setup at an extreme. Then you had a bear momo bar take out support. Then the candle hugging momo (true mz setup) wicks the zline, so you load up the trade and bet your house. You know you cant lose. Your not calling a top like that dumbass V8power does. No your trading with the trend after a Joe ross 123 setup, followed by a MO mz/Dragon h4 trade. This is what everyone brags about on Kreslik doing. You even have your TP set at the next 4hr momo, like dragon recommends. But you still lose. Your crushed. They must all be lying. Its impossible to win at forex.

But you forgot one tiny little thing. Coning price action at a support level, along with a median line on a pitchfork. Price was supported way to strongly.

But in all honesty. I hope this chart lets traders "see" a little bit more on how the market moves about. Plus a good argument for why calling tops is better then trading after the trend has already started (way more benefits in my belief).

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Over 400 pips. Won by the most posted chart setup/idea to ever come out of Kreslik and MO. Simple momo HTF then momo lower time frame, wick, then win massive pips. This idea has been here for over 8 years. Almost every profitable trader has used it in some form from ES pip, dragon, Ja and to myself. Yet I continue to see people not winning at forex. Here is the setup. Trade this and only this setup for the rest of your life. Be consistent and disciplined and only trade this idea. Start with micro lots. Be consistent and disciplined and only trade this idea. Double your account in 200 trades then increase size. Print out a chart everytime you use the idea. Be consistent and disciplined and only trade this idea. Ask yourself questions. Learn how it reacts to certain things, learn what the market does when it does its thing. Be consistent and disciplined and only trade this idea. Make a business/trading plan. Be consistent and disciplined and only trade this idea.

NOTICE A FLIPPING PATTERN!!!!!!!! You have no idea about the amount of money I have made off this one idea. Actually you know what. Go back to your MA pullbacks and inner cool trader with his rectangle of knowledge or whatever guru is cool today. I don't want to share my profits with you

[quoteBe consistent and disciplined and only trade this idea.][/quote]

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:11 pm

v8power wrote:You want the true holy grail of trading. Here it is. Horz lines plus angles. Look what happens when they cross each other. Red arrows are entries. 13 trades. All winners. But seriously there is so much info on this one chart it is retarded. But lets look at something real important. The dreaded "failed mz/zline" trade. Look at the black arrow. Look how you have a perfect BDP, wick in direction of lose. It looks like a perfect setup. You just had a 123 reversal setup at an extreme. Then you had a bear momo bar take out support. Then the candle hugging momo (true mz setup) wicks the zline, so you load up the trade and bet your house. You know you cant lose. Your not calling a top like that dumbass V8power does. No your trading with the trend after a Joe ross 123 setup, followed by a MO mz/Dragon h4 trade. This is what everyone brags about on Kreslik doing. You even have your TP set at the next 4hr momo, like dragon recommends. But you still lose. Your crushed. They must all be lying. Its impossible to win at forex.

But you forgot one tiny little thing. Coning price action at a support level, along with a median line on a pitchfork. Price was supported way to strongly.

But in all honesty. I hope this chart lets traders "see" a little bit more on how the market moves about. Plus a good argument for why calling tops is better then trading after the trend has already started (way more benefits in my belief).

Updated chart.

Look what happened while I was typing. New horz line (black) intersects with an angle (cone/yellow line) you then have a bar that is twice the previous and then the candle hugging it wicks the zline and trades directly to the next 4hr zline. You could have used less then a 10 pip sl and the trade was worth 50.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Good sharing V8! How are the lifts these days? Tendon pain in my 6-rep circuit so going back to 10-12 reps until it subsides. Getting old sucks.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Sacrophage wrote:Good sharing V8! How are the lifts these days? Tendon pain in my 6-rep circuit so going back to 10-12 reps until it subsides. Getting old sucks.

Thanks. Lifts are going good. Hoping to hit 765 pounds on reverse band squats. Then Im gonna cut down to competion lean, then lean bulk up to 250 and hopefully total elite in a 3 lifts. Im actually switching back over to a push/pull/squat circuit. Those are brutal.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”