The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:01 am

judokamak wrote:
v8power wrote:
Only 80% gained. Had I not been began "detoxing" this week I should have added a zero. This upcoming week depending on what one pair does, I should hit my 1st zero. I think I traded about 12-16 hours this week. I should have hit a zero this week but I started trading a new idea this week and still have the confidence in it. I was upset to post a gain of less then 100%, given how I normally post what I gain. But this next week or the following should back my claims up.

:shock:
80% in 16 hours...in such a slow week is fantastic. You really are crazy man :D

Sidenote..I saw, you re using 3CC indie, which stoped working for me after the mt4 upgrades last year. Did you fixed the issues by any chance and if so, would you mind sharing the fix?

Its the same CC indicator I have always have downloaded years ago. Its one of the only ones that still work for me after that stupid upgrade.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:07 am

aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:V8Power,.

I think it would be cool for you to accept ICT challenge to a trading dual.
%basis.
Smoke that dude out of the water!!

He talks so much smack. Sheeesh

V8power will be too busy giving us a live action +000 demonstration.

Haha. I still owe you three zero's in a month (with live statement proof). I already did it once but I want to refine it so its just not about using stupid high leverage. Its a combination of what I imangine your scalping abilities are, combined with weekly extremes and MO MM (4.5% risk per week then OPM till the end of the week).

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:14 am

Drew these angles in July and the start of August and haven't moved them since. They have been spot *censored - swear word* on and made me a believer in angles.

[quoteImage][/quote]

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:21 am

%basis.

haha, part of me would love to, but that's what tradings not about. Besides I average 100-1,000 pips a day now. Im pretty sure he is not near that.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:29 am

v8power wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:Hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Flash Crash....it margin closed out my little rags2riches account....lol

High Margin and no StopLoss and poof!
Better to use low margin and a StopLoss.

No biggie

Looks like blackswans do happen

How big was your stoploss blown by out of curiosity? This was one of the things I have been changing about my trading and that is little to no margin used, not even with OPM. Cuz even with OPM when something like this happens your still dead

I didnt use one om that account. It margin called.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:36 am

v8power wrote:

%basis.

haha, part of me would love to, but that's what tradings not about. Besides I average 100-1,000 pips a day now. Im pretty sure he is not near that.

1000 pips a day? Are you sure your aren't counting ticks?
You would basically have to get the avg daily range across 10 pairs.

Making that many pips, you can definitly trade at 5:1 leverage and make good returns of about 5% to 50% a day.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:45 am

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:

%basis.

Making that many pips, you can definitly trade at 5:1 leverage and make good returns of about 5% to 50% a day.

I hit around 700 today. Lots of scalping. I consider each entry to count towards the overall pip count as long as I treat it as its own trade. So say I have a 123 set up on the four hour and then there is a lets say a buyzone setup I take. I count each pips toward the total as I manage each on its own merits and have different sl and tp's. Plus I do watch 10-20 pairs each week.

This allows me to reduce my overall risk per trade to nothing while still maxing out my leverage. But I have rules to how many "units" can be put one in one direction, per time frame(short/med/long) and pair type, and type of setup (breakout system, reversal). Its simple but kind of complicated.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:48 am

Im a 123 addict now. These are so easy, its like free money.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:52 am

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:

%basis.

Also 1,000 pip days aren't often. They normally consist of a few 4hr or daily setup trades and a few pairs of really good scalping to happen. I take what the market gives me. If I only see 10 pips tomorrow then that's all I will trade for.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:39 am

v8power wrote:Serious question.

What the *censored - swear word* happens to price when it breaks through a 25 year old support line with the type of power that a leave vote from the brexit could offer. Does it just drop and drop. Huge flipping gap. Goes straight to zero and just dies.gbpusdpro-mn1-tradeking-forex-llc.png

Haha. Finally got my answer. That s**t drops like a rock!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”