The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:37 pm

haythamahmed wrote:man please understand me i want a sterategy that works and make profits could you help me with this ?

or how i make a setup ??open chart and what ? draw lines ?

15 degree angle from an extreme. Fibo marks momo and area of interest. 2nd to last candle is a bearish key reversal candle. Sell the break of it and your sl is the high. There ya go. Everything ya asked for.
eurjpy-h1-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-h1-oanda-division1.png (43.72 KiB) Viewed 3178 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby aliassmith » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:49 pm

v8power wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
You wont get a better answer then from this man right here. He just laid it out perfectly for you. Now u just have to do the work

I think u just set yourself up. You are going to need a big spoon if you continue on this path. :lol:

Was that meant for me

Yes sir. Once you start feeding a stray it keeps coming back to your house. If you spoon fed it, it will move in to your guest room.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:55 pm

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
I think u just set yourself up. You are going to need a big spoon if you continue on this path. :lol:

Was that meant for me

Yes sir. Once you start feeding a stray it keeps coming back to your house. If you spoon fed it, it will move in to your guest room.

Haha. I thought so. MO and everyone feed my stray ass, so I will always give the benefit of doubt. He got his spoonful of medicine.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Couldn't someone techanically just fly to London rent a crappy apartment. Which would allow them to open a bank account and then be able to trade with brokers from the UK? Is that possible or is there a huge problem that Im just not seeing.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:12 pm

v8power wrote:Couldn't someone techanically just fly to London rent a crappy apartment. Which would allow them to open a bank account and then be able to trade with brokers from the UK? Is that possible or is there a huge problem that Im just not seeing.

Being a US citizen will be an issue. I don't think residency will matter. Your ID will probably red flag at the broker.

Just learn how to apply what you know to futures and options on futures and you'll be set. Trade 1000 contracts of ES and net 10 points for $500k a week. In an open market you may need to accum. and distrib. a bit depending on your size.
Last edited by aliassmith on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:15 pm

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:Couldn't someone techanically just fly to London rent a crappy apartment. Which would allow them to open a bank account and then be able to trade with brokers from the UK? Is that possible or is there a huge problem that Im just not seeing.

Being a US citizen will be an issue. I don't think residency will matter. Your ID will probably red flag at the broker.

That's what I kind of thought. How have you been Aliasssmith

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:29 pm

v8power wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

That's what I kind of thought. How have you been Aliasssmith

Im on Holiday but have a little time to peek on the forums.
Lol.. I said holiday like I'm British. Off to the beach talk to you guys in a few days

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:41 pm

As an ECP, you can open UK accounts while residing in the US. Already told you this! There is no mystery! Have you called Citi yet? Called your lawyer(s) yet to set up an LLC with ECP status to minimize risk? You better not move into my guest house :lol:

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:28 pm

Sacrophage wrote:

As an ECP, you can open UK accounts while residing in the US. Already told you this! There is no mystery! Have you called Citi yet? Called your lawyer(s) yet to set up an LLC with ECP status to minimize risk? You better not move into my guest house :lol:

I rememeber the convo, bit I think I missed that part. I have them looking into the LLC. Havent called Citi cuz Im curious about something, so I ll ask. Is trading directly with a bank still like trading with a retail broker? Is there still leverage offered? I guess when you mentioned dealing with them my mind went to that, that is for the big boys moving tens to hundreds of millions of dollars per trade. Forget the guest house, Im just sleeping in the garage with all those sexy cars of yours.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:09 pm

v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:

I rememeber the convo, bit I think I missed that part. I have them looking into the LLC. Havent called Citi cuz Im curious about something, so I ll ask. Is trading directly with a bank still like trading with a retail broker? Is there still leverage offered? I guess when you mentioned dealing with them my mind went to that, that is for the big boys moving tens to hundreds of millions of dollars per trade. Forget the guest house, Im just sleeping in the garage with all those sexy cars of yours.

Individual ECP threshold is 10M net worth. Corporate ECP is 1M in capital. Everything else is limiting your risk, costs, and taxes. Yes, Citi has levels - velocity group is first level, very similar to retail experience. The bigger you go, the more negotiable everything becomes - leverage included, but liquidity is the limiting factor before leverage (maybe not in your case because you are crazy, LOL). You negotiate liquidity as $/sec. Providing vs taking liquidity is also important. The more providing you do (limit orders), the better terms you can get. Just talk to them - this isn't secret info. The only unconventional thing I do recommend is a custodial acct with your prime broker - explained at beginning of thread. Most people don't have it, it is something you can do later on after you're larger as well.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”