The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

haythamahmed

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby haythamahmed » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:08 am

v8power wrote:
haythamahmed wrote:you pick the 3 area in the semfor tpo indicator and then what how you draw this lines and why ? gann angel line ??

Its the exact same pic from a few post back, just with the sema indy

i know but please explain more why you draw thes lines from here and why and how ?? where's entry sl ? tp ?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:11 am

Just a broadening bottom coupled with a rat trade off the low of the day, which the sema gave confluence to. Then exit was just waiting for a 3 to intersect with the upward angle (good thing they repaint or else it wouldn't have worked). 25 pip sl, 125 pip gain. 5 to 1 RR.
gbpjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd.png
gbpjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd.png (57.46 KiB) Viewed 2804 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:15 am

haythamahmed wrote:
v8power wrote:
haythamahmed wrote:you pick the 3 area in the semfor tpo indicator and then what how you draw this lines and why ? gann angel line ??

Its the exact same pic from a few post back, just with the sema indy

i know but please explain more why you draw thes lines from here and why and how ?? where's entry sl ? tp ?

Why is to show you confluence with a trade idea you have, from where is like I said from a few post back, extremes and hooks. How, click on the trendline by angel then use the trendline button. Entry and sl is based off of your trade idea, not off the angles. Its why you cant ask to be spoon feed all the answers. This is all subjective to the trader.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:26 am

haythamahmed wrote:This is why I laugh when people say MO's idea's aren't this or that or testable. That one chart shows the same setup (yes I call them set ups) on the weekly(HTF), daily(extremes) and hourly(STF). All within MO's 35 pips of space. It requires no thought at all. Even using 2% risk on 10 pips those 3 trades only were worth almost 140% without compounding or adding to. 3 trades. Maybe 3 hours of work. And a 1,000 account becomes almost 2,500. Do that 2 more times before the end of the month and you have your 0. That's how you add a zero every month.

wow !! please tech us

Haha. I just realized this was really me saying this. You just quoted me out of a post with out putting quotes around it

haythamahmed

Postby haythamahmed » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:37 am

man please understand me i want a sterategy that works and make profits could you help me with this ?

or how i make a setup ??open chart and what ? draw lines ?

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:51 am

If you want to learn a setup... watch TRO's Youtube channel

He will teach you how to trade using his indicators... He is expert in rule based trading... if that is what you are looking for...?

The way most trade here is by using their discretion to evaluate price structure (supply and demand) and determine a area of confluence where multiple price structures are pointing towards a certain likely outcome...

We know how to trade many of TRO's setups but we incorporate them into our overall view of the market in a live framework to determine "where price will go next" and then we act on on that determination...

Grab a couple of pips and scale those pips into another trade...
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Jalarupa wrote:If you want to learn a setup... watch TRO's Youtube channel

He will teach you how to trade using his indicators... He is expert in rule based trading... if that is what you are looking for...?

The way most trade here is by using their discretion to evaluate price structure (supply and demand) and determine a area of confluence where multiple price structures are pointing towards a certain likely outcome...

We know how to trade many of TRO's setups but we incorporate them into our overall view of the market in a live framework to determine "where price will go next" and then we act on on that determination...

You wont get a better answer then from this man right here. He just laid it out perfectly for you. Now u just have to do the work

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:12 pm

v8power wrote:

You wont get a better answer then from this man right here. He just laid it out perfectly for you. Now u just have to do the work

I think u just set yourself up. You are going to need a big spoon if you continue on this path. :lol:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:22 pm

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:

I think u just set yourself up. You are going to need a big spoon if you continue on this path. :lol:

Was that meant for me

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Not to shabby for a Monday. Up almost 20%.
eurjpy-h1-noble-services-ltd.png
eurjpy-h1-noble-services-ltd.png (79.05 KiB) Viewed 2723 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”