The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

haythamahmed

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby haythamahmed » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:24 pm

man i appreciate your talk and helping me but i need the method how i draw the lines and when like the setups you did

download/file.php?id=15949

download/file.php?id=15948

and where's entry , sl , TP really need to understand i have been in this market scince 2010 and still losing !

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:50 am

haythamahmed wrote:man i appreciate your talk and helping me but i need the method how i draw the lines and when like the setups you did

download/file.php?id=15949

download/file.php?id=15948

and where's entry , sl , TP really need to understand i have been in this market scince 2010 and still losing !

Those charts were just me practicing my angle drawing so no entry, sl or tp's. Im glad to help and be more then happy to help guide you to the right info. But one thing that is pretty much unanimous on Kreslik from the memebers is we don't spoon feed anyone. we help each other see what we are trying to, so we see it ourselves. I could tell you my entries and exits for all my trades this week but it wont help you for the week after and beyond.

So since you want me to tell you what I know lets start with this. What do you know. How have you been trading since 2010. Lets see your trading plan. What has your performance been like. Whats your MM style. You gotta give to get.

Also Kreslik is hands down probably the best trading site for knowledge on these subjects. But even more importantly is the type of members it consists of. Its the complete opposite of a forex factory or baby pips. A good portion of the vets that post are extremely profitable, some are rags to riches stories that came to this site with no knowledge and could know trade circles around most traders. But most importantly is the values and character of them. Everyone supports everyone and looks out for each other. A majority of them have been like mentors to me in trading and in life in general whether they know it or not.

Also are you foreign or American. I only ask cuz sometimes things get lost in translations. But seeing your post saying "you need this and that from me" and asking pro for how he trades (who does have the potential to be good) screams to me that your a newbie looking for the holy grail. Post some chats and trades of yours, thn we can go from there. Good luck and welcome.

haythamahmed

Postby haythamahmed » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:01 am

So since you want me to tell you what I know lets start with this. What do you know. How have you been trading since 2010. Lets see your trading plan. What has your performance been like. Whats your MM style. You gotta give to get.

i need a sterategy with good profit that's it , performance how i can identify that with no sterategy , money mangmanet like 0.01-0.04 max positions 5 account balance 300$ something like that !

am foreign and thanks because you noticed this point

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:11 am

Alright Kreslik. Micro account is officially funded. Im not gonna trade it exactly how I would normally, its gonna include a new idea or 2. Also I open to hear from members about anything they would like to see or explained or whatever else. Just trying to help those that are on the verge of being profitable break through

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:21 am

haythamahmed wrote:So since you want me to tell you what I know lets start with this. What do you know. How have you been trading since 2010. Lets see your trading plan. What has your performance been like. Whats your MM style. You gotta give to get.

i need a sterategy with good profit that's it , performance how i can identify that with no sterategy , money mangmanet like 0.01-0.04 max positions 5 account balance 300$ something like that !

am foreign and thanks because you noticed this point

Alright not exactly the info I was looking for but we will rack it up to lost in translation. Have you read any threads on kreslik yet? Im assuming you have a basic knowledge on trading. Try reading this thread, any thread by MO, bettlebox's, Doji's, Lux and cfabian or the Never Lose Again thread. There are a bunch of trading strageties in those (most call it trading idea's here on Kreslik). Its going to come down to personal preference.

Take for example me and Alaismith. We both have a lot of the same trading idea's and even look at the charts probably pretty similar. But he is more comfortable trading for 20-30 pips (and does awesome at it). While my trading is heading toward more HTF and longer term.

haythamahmed

Postby haythamahmed » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:25 am

every topic i check i see charts charts no explanation for how it happened

haythamahmed

Postby haythamahmed » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:30 am

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:40 am

haythamahmed wrote:every topic i check i see charts charts no explanation for how it happened

Im gonna call BS on that. In this thread alone I have probably posted over 100 charts with explanation. Here is 1 just a few pages back for ya.

v8power wrote:Just a chart pattern (broadening top/swing). Looking for price to hit around 1.4600

haythamahmed

Postby haythamahmed » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:46 am

yeah but i mean do you deal with a solid sterategy or just pattern when it comes like harmonic !

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:51 am

haythamahmed wrote:yeah but i mean do you deal with a solid sterategy or just pattern when it comes like harmonic !

Don't know what you mean. patterns can be a stragety. But here is another. Bottom yellow is sl and top is entry
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-m15-oanda-division1.png (98.34 KiB) Viewed 2868 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”