The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Monthly agrees
eurjpy-mn1-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-mn1-oanda-division1.png (108.08 KiB) Viewed 2771 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:43 pm

And this yearly chart, is just plan sexy. It don't get any easier then this.
eurjpy-mn1-oanda-division1-2.png
eurjpy-mn1-oanda-division1-2.png (114.68 KiB) Viewed 2771 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:48 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:Man after reading that list of cars thought for sure you would be adding the new Ford GT to your extensive list. Or are you just on the waiting list for that to.

How is the McLaren. I love anything they do

Didn't even fill out the app for the GT. It's going to be 400K, TT-V6 and no manual. I should have bought one back in '06, but was stupid. Same with the Carrera GT. Oh well, live and learn.

Mac - I'm not really enjoying it. It's too capable and the limits are too high - if that makes any sense as a negative. Video-game experience compared to the Viper, which you have to really drive. GT3's had gone up so much that the deal was my old car plus 20K for the Mac, so I figured why not - carbon tub, unique suspension setup, etc. Might trade for the Vantage V12S, single-clutch, n/a motor, steering like a scuderia - drives like more than the sum of its parts. Otherwise, searching for a 599 in manual (only 13 left in the US I think).

I agree Im not a fan of the v6. But it is one bad looking mother lover. Plus Im a sucker for any special/limited edition type car by the big 3. Yea 06 price has soared. Vipers just seem like they would just always be spinning the tires and have shitty handling. Damn dude you are a serious supercar nut.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:52 pm

How do you like where you live. I was thinking of renting a place in LA or Vegas for the winter. Never have lived outside of Detroit. Figured it would be fun to rent a place for 6 months and trade and train all night and sleep through the day. Figured that's what most people do in Vegas anyways.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:56 pm

v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:Man after reading that list of cars thought for sure you would be adding the new Ford GT to your extensive list. Or are you just on the waiting list for that to.

How is the McLaren. I love anything they do

Didn't even fill out the app for the GT. It's going to be 400K, TT-V6 and no manual. I should have bought one back in '06, but was stupid. Same with the Carrera GT. Oh well, live and learn.

Mac - I'm not really enjoying it. It's too capable and the limits are too high - if that makes any sense as a negative. Video-game experience compared to the Viper, which you have to really drive. GT3's had gone up so much that the deal was my old car plus 20K for the Mac, so I figured why not - carbon tub, unique suspension setup, etc. Might trade for the Vantage V12S, single-clutch, n/a motor, steering like a scuderia - drives like more than the sum of its parts. Otherwise, searching for a 599 in manual (only 13 left in the US I think).

I agree Im not a fan of the v6. But it is one bad looking mother lover. Plus Im a sucker for any special/limited edition type car by the big 3. Yea 06 price has soared. Vipers just seem like they would just always be spinning the tires and have shitty handling. Damn dude you are a serious supercar nut.

New Ford GT is just beautiful. Why oh why could they not simply stuff the beautiful FPC motor and tremec out of the GT350 in it?

Go drive a Viper today and see the light. ACR is another league all together, but I guarantee you will be amazed at just the regular car. If you're in TX, maybe you can even drive an ACR...

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:02 pm

Old school and simple. What traders have the most profit to trade for. Then zline them out
eurjpy-mn1-noble-services-ltd.png
eurjpy-mn1-noble-services-ltd.png (46.96 KiB) Viewed 2766 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:

New Ford GT is just beautiful. Why oh why could they not simply stuff the beautiful FPC motor and tremec out of the GT350 in it?

Go drive a Viper today and see the light. ACR is another league all together, but I guarantee you will be amazed at just the regular car. If you're in TX, maybe you can even drive an ACR...

I agree on the GT. Wow viper actually handle good. They always struck me as pure power, F U, good ole American put the pedal to the metal type of cars (which means shitty handling haha). Hum now I want one, haha

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:08 pm

Hey Ja Im reading your old thread at Insanity. Do you still use TRO_MID and the idea you thought of trading it with.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Cot Damn Ja. You injected a whole months profit into 250 pips. You are my hero, haha.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:18 pm

v8power wrote:Hey Ja Im reading your old thread at Insanity. Do you still use TRO_MID and the idea you thought of trading it with.

There is great power in the MID of the candle body... (afterall it was the TRO_MID indi on the MQ4 codebase that eventually brought me here, in my quest to understand how/why it works like it works.... the rest as they say is HISTORY...)

MO also mentioned the MID of the Monthly candle as a bias... (co-incidence???)

Am I using any of that stuff at the moment... Well kind of, just with a lot less of a Christmas Tree effect... :lol:

I use what you see on the charts I post (most of the analysis is done by the naked eye)... Long term Horizontals, 3CC (mental), Zlines and Failed Zlines, MZ, Dragon Lines, Extremes,BDP, FC, CONES CONES CONES BABY....

I did get a REALLY cool indi from Salezy for donating that draws Horizontals for mids, highs and lows... (who knows.... I may use it to automate a strategy when FXS 2.0 lands) -which I'm told is coming in a few weeks time... (according to Jacob the support tech that I asked this week)

They almost there apparently... HOLDING THUMBS...
:smt065

Return to “TheRumpledOne”