The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Called it a few weeks ago and now Im saying its official. EJ bear market is done.
eurjpy-w1-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-w1-oanda-division1.png (105.71 KiB) Viewed 2755 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Sacrophage

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:42 pm

v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:Probably my next toy. Thinking painting it with a house of colors sunset orange with some black rims, beef up the motor and either upgrade the supercharger or slap some turbos on it. I love cars :mrgreen: ext05.jpg

Sweet lightning - whipple or KB that bitch + some MT streets... I just finished a Cobra build a few months back - been at it over a year - Roush D3 motor - revs to 9K pushing high 700s. Just scary at this point- need to get used to the short wheelbase and other quirks before having the sack to mash it through the gears.

Damn that is a sick car. Revs to 9k!!!! Sweet. I bought a 03 cobra when they first came out. Those things had amazing low end torque for a manuel supercharged. Made me fall in love with whipples/KB.

Yea don't be to quick to mash them. I have put the tires up in smoke in 3rd gear at 70 mph on the highway once. Scared the life out of me. What other cars you got

Terminator was badass. Currently have Cobra, McLaren MP4, Viper ACR, M5, X5, F350 for towing. Picking up GT3RS end of this month in Germany after 2 yrs of wait list. I've had the last 2 gens of RS', traded the last one in on the Mac. This one is already sold when it gets back - want to build a 996 GT3 with a stroker instead. Would love a Singer, but can't justify the price.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:47 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
Sweet lightning - whipple or KB that bitch + some MT streets... I just finished a Cobra build a few months back - been at it over a year - Roush D3 motor - revs to 9K pushing high 700s. Just scary at this point- need to get used to the short wheelbase and other quirks before having the sack to mash it through the gears.

Damn that is a sick car. Revs to 9k!!!! Sweet. I bought a 03 cobra when they first came out. Those things had amazing low end torque for a manuel supercharged. Made me fall in love with whipples/KB.

Yea don't be to quick to mash them. I have put the tires up in smoke in 3rd gear at 70 mph on the highway once. Scared the life out of me. What other cars you got

Terminator was badass. Currently have Cobra, McLaren MP4, Viper ACR, M5, X5, F350 for towing. Picking up GT3RS end of this month in Germany after 2 yrs of wait list. I've had the last 2 gens of RS', traded the last one in on the Mac. This one is already sold when it gets back - want to build a 996 GT3 with a stroker instead. Would love a Singer, but can't justify the price.

:shock: Damn :shock: Flipping nice. Yea the Terminator was badass and I was only 21 at the time with the baddest car at the time. Blew the rear out in less then a few months and warranty was promptly cancelled, haha.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Jalarupa wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:Sheesh and here's me falling in love with a Tesla... :lol:

Glad you back V8!

My drug experience was limited in large part to psychedelics.... Never really got into anything that wouldn't want to make me laugh my ass off...

We don't judge here mate... Unless you gonna hate on me for my Tesla crush... :P

I hate Tesla with a passion. It is the Toyota Camry of Silicon Valley. I don't understand how they became so cool overnight when they are objectively worse than every dinosaur-powered alternative. If you're just a rich dude who doesn't care about cars and uses it as a golf cart, then fine, but to finance one and wear it like jewelry... hate that POS.

Its the future... whether you like it or not...

and V8... also love the stock... $150 earlier was a real no-brainer for me... (zline too if I remember correctly) - Government subs, and cash burn aside... I must say if he realizes his dreams and aspirations, the world should be better off for it... I support that vision completely...

Being South African, I must say the Elon Musk is a real hero for me... What he has done is nothing short of astounding... I want to own a piece of this future that he is creating for us... Multi-Planetary species ? Space faring civilization... I mean here's a guy who probably watched Star Trek and was like... Yeah why not...??!

There is nothing futuristic about Tesla - the technology is 100 yrs old. All that has changed is the storage medium - lithium, and the only cool things the engineers have done is with regard to the efficiency of regen. Tesla is simply the Starbucks model on steroids. Elon is nothing but a lottery winner and a meglamaniac. He risks none of his own lottery winnings and capitalizes on the structure of the system - without corruption, incompetence, and the Kardashian state of societal values, he wouldn't have amounted to anything.

Caveat - sorry Jala - I get riled about this - I live in SIlicon Valley and go to a lot of the same functions as this guy, and know a lot of inside info because of my neighbor.
Last edited by Sacrophage on Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:54 pm

We'll talk again when we land on mars... ;)

Haters gonna hate... ;)
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:
I hate Tesla with a passion. It is the Toyota Camry of Silicon Valley. I don't understand how they became so cool overnight when they are objectively worse than every dinosaur-powered alternative. If you're just a rich dude who doesn't care about cars and uses it as a golf cart, then fine, but to finance one and wear it like jewelry... hate that POS.

Its the future... whether you like it or not...

and V8... also love the stock... $150 earlier was a real no-brainer for me... (zline too if I remember correctly) - Government subs, and cash burn aside... I must say if he realizes his dreams and aspirations, the world should be better off for it... I support that vision completely...

Being South African, I must say the Elon Musk is a real hero for me... What he has done is nothing short of astounding... I want to own a piece of this future that he is creating for us... Multi-Planetary species ? Space faring civilization... I mean here's a guy who probably watched Star Trek and was like... Yeah why not...??!

There is nothing futuristic about Tesla - the technology is 100 yrs old. All that has changed is the storage medium - lithium, and the only cool things the engineers have done is with regard to the efficiency of regen. Tesla is simply the Starbucks model on steroids. Elon is nothing but a lottery winner and a meglamaniac. He risks none of his own lottery winnings and capitalizes on the structure of the system - without corruption, incompetence, and the Kardashian state of societal values, he wouldn't have amounted to anything.

Hum, have we hit on a sore subject for ya, haha.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:57 pm

And just saw the edit to your post. Kind of what I thought.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Man after reading that list of cars thought for sure you would be adding the new Ford GT to your extensive list. Or are you just on the waiting list for that to.

How is the McLaren. I love anything they do

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:04 pm

v8power wrote:And just saw the edit to your post. Kind of what I thought.

This is hilarious until you've lived here and realize it's actually spot-on. All these guys are huge dicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJIAOosI6js

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:39 pm

v8power wrote:Man after reading that list of cars thought for sure you would be adding the new Ford GT to your extensive list. Or are you just on the waiting list for that to.

How is the McLaren. I love anything they do

Didn't even fill out the app for the GT. It's going to be 400K, TT-V6 and no manual. I should have bought one back in '06, but was stupid. Same with the Carrera GT. Oh well, live and learn.

Mac - I'm not really enjoying it. It's too capable and the limits are too high - if that makes any sense as a negative. Video-game experience compared to the Viper, which you have to really drive. GT3's had gone up so much that the deal was my old car plus 20K for the Mac, so I figured why not - carbon tub, unique suspension setup, etc. Might trade for the Vantage V12S, single-clutch, n/a motor, steering like a scuderia - drives like more than the sum of its parts. Otherwise, searching for a 599 in manual (only 13 left in the US I think).

Return to “TheRumpledOne”