The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Sacrophage

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:10 pm

v8power wrote:Probably my next toy. Thinking painting it with a house of colors sunset orange with some black rims, beef up the motor and either upgrade the supercharger or slap some turbos on it. I love cars :mrgreen: ext05.jpg

Sweet lightning - whipple or KB that bitch + some MT streets... I just finished a Cobra build a few months back - been at it over a year - Roush D3 motor - revs to 9K pushing high 700s. Just scary at this point- need to get used to the short wheelbase and other quirks before having the sack to mash it through the gears.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Last edited by v8power on Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:15 pm

Sent it, delete away

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:15 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:Probably my next toy. Thinking painting it with a house of colors sunset orange with some black rims, beef up the motor and either upgrade the supercharger or slap some turbos on it. I love cars :mrgreen: ext05.jpg

Sweet lightning - whipple or KB that bitch + some MT streets... I just finished a Cobra build a few months back - been at it over a year - Roush D3 motor - revs to 9K pushing high 700s. Just scary at this point- need to get used to the short wheelbase and other quirks before having the sack to mash it through the gears.

Damn that is a sick car. Revs to 9k!!!! Sweet. I bought a 03 cobra when they first came out. Those things had amazing low end torque for a manuel supercharged. Made me fall in love with whipples/KB.

Yea don't be to quick to mash them. I have put the tires up in smoke in 3rd gear at 70 mph on the highway once. Scared the life out of me. What other cars you got

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:21 pm

Sheesh and here's me falling in love with a Tesla... :lol:

Glad you back V8!

My drug experience was limited in large part to psychedelics.... Never really got into anything that wouldn't want to make me laugh my ass off...

We don't judge here mate... Unless you gonna hate on me for my Tesla crush... :P
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Sheesh and here's me falling in love with a Tesla... :lol:

Glad you back V8!

My drug experience was limited in large part to psychedelics.... Never really got into anything that wouldn't want to make me laugh my ass off...

We don't judge here mate... Unless you gonna hate on me for my Tesla crush... :P

I love Tesla, love there stock even more.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Glad you back V8!

I hate Tesla with a passion. It is the Toyota Camry of Silicon Valley. I don't understand how they became so cool overnight when they are objectively worse than every dinosaur-powered alternative. If you're just a rich dude who doesn't care about cars and uses it as a golf cart, then fine, but to finance one and wear it like jewelry... hate that POS.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:34 pm

v8power wrote:

Glad you back V8!

You are now dead to me :lol:

Love how they burn through cash, credit lines, never post a profit, miss all targets, and keep rising. I was invited to a few of their cash raise parties back in the day, and my neighbor was a big investor since pre-IPO. He laughs that it actually stuck, but that is the business of VC - throwing pasta against the wall. Same as shorting tops and buying bottoms. Sooner or later one is going to hit.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:36 pm

Sacrophage wrote:

Glad you back V8!

I hate Tesla with a passion. It is the Toyota Camry of Silicon Valley. I don't understand how they became so cool overnight when they are objectively worse than every dinosaur-powered alternative. If you're just a rich dude who doesn't care about cars and uses it as a golf cart, then fine, but to finance one and wear it like jewelry... hate that POS.

Its the future... whether you like it or not...

and V8... also love the stock... $150 earlier was a real no-brainer for me... (zline too if I remember correctly) - Government subs, and cash burn aside... I must say if he realizes his dreams and aspirations, the world should be better off for it... I support that vision completely...

Being South African, I must say the Elon Musk is a real hero for me... What he has done is nothing short of astounding... I want to own a piece of this future that he is creating for us... Multi-Planetary species ? Space faring civilization... I mean here's a guy who probably watched Star Trek and was like... Yeah why not...??!
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:

Glad you back V8!

You are now dead to me :lol:

Love how they burn through cash, credit lines, never post a profit, miss all targets, and keep rising. I was invited to a few of their cash raise parties back in the day, and my neighbor was a big investor since pre-IPO. He laughs that it actually stuck, but that is the business of VC - throwing pasta against the wall. Same as shorting tops and buying bottoms. Sooner or later one is going to hit.

All my selling tops and buying bottoms stick :mrgreen:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”