The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:08 pm

So Im contemplating on funding a micro account and trading it real time and adding some zero's to it. Lets be clear, this is not me showing of or bragging like the ICT guy. This is to show those that haven't yet, what is actually possible. When you begin trading to have dreams a easy money. But along the way you hear everyone say its not possible and its really not possible in forex cuz its a scam. I can say with out a doubt that dragon posting how he took 300 to 25,000 in 3 months and then even higher, changed/inspired me that this was possible. He also shared his statements, lotsize and how much he made in a day at times. I never took it as him showing off, but as proof that winning is possible. Without that I might have not continued trading when times got rough.

So that is the idea now. The only problem is my trading goes to s**t when I share it with others. It becomes a mental problem of me having to be right which causes me to second guess myself, place bad trades, chase price and go on tilt. So I will have to figure out how to deal with that. But it will be good for me to work on it.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:41 pm

Found this in an article "Bottoms of long declines may be reached by a particular violent downward thrust - establish a low - generally followed by an immediate sharp rally and a subsequent slower decline on a greatly reduced volume and activity - stopping short of the last low. A trader does not try to buy long . . . this fast decline - he waits for the 'quiet spot' on the reaction after the rally - and when the market becomes 'dull"

Hum sounds like something that just happened to a T on a few pairs. 3 of which I currently have a small long position on.

jrtrading

Postby jrtrading » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:10 pm

Regarding what you posted earlier about addiction and so forth,
I have to say I am concerned. I do not know your situation, but please please do not play with fire.
Take care of yourself.
Last edited by jrtrading on Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:12 pm

Probably my next toy. Thinking painting it with a house of colors sunset orange with some black rims, beef up the motor and either upgrade the supercharger or slap some turbos on it. I love cars :mrgreen:
ext05.jpg
ext05.jpg (199.18 KiB) Viewed 2512 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:14 pm

jrtrading wrote:Regarding what you posted earlier about addiction and so forth,
I have to say I am concerned. I do not know your situation, but please please do not play with fire.
Take care of yourself.

I appreciate the concern. Its a battle I have dealt with for over a decade now. This would just be consider a relapse in my world.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:25 pm

v8power wrote:Alright these angles actually hit some pretty cool area's of interest for me. Now to figure out how to carry it into this week and beyond

The blue lines were added right after the pic. I didn't touch the chart till right now when I drew the red lines as you would have adjusted your lines over the past 2 weeks. I think I did pretty good, if I say so myself.
eurjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd-2.png
eurjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd-2.png (65.97 KiB) Viewed 2505 times

judokamak

Postby judokamak » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:31 pm

v8 don t worry about how you (your posts) sound or what people think of what you write. That only worries your pride (which is not real), which is not a good thing to listen to and it s just one of many mental habits we all have. Actualy..worring about stuff is also an adiction...that we all have in some form.

Keep posting and please take care of yourself.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:41 pm

v8power wrote:Did you double your account this week? Or at least place a trade with the potential to? My 4 fav pairs to trade. 1 at most 2 trades for over 100% on each. So its Tuesday and you could be done trading with the potential of close to a 500% gain on your account if they all hit there tp. Or you could lose 3 and win one and still at least double.

If your account is under $100,000 then building up OPM on Monday or just risking 8-12% out the gate, doubling your account in a week is very possible if there are good HTF trades present. Hell even if you placed 4 trades a day risking 2%, 2:1 RR, and your win rate is 75% you should at the very least be making 50% a week.

A smart man once said no one needs more then $100,000 a day. So if you have a 500,000 account you either double it or a 1,000,000 and you make 50% for the week. Either way your withdrawing 500,000 a week. Or you can be greedy and have multiple accounts :mrgreen:

Here is the updated EJ chart. Got in a little early, so took a loss. But are next entry was higher then last so that covered the loss and took a easy 400 pip gain :mrgreen: . You gotta love HTF stuff. And look what price did at that lil red x I had marked a week before. It stopped on a mother loving dime and retraced, who would have knew (me). Then look where price is right now. Now look at that pink line. Its to easy. I love this stuff
eurjpy-h4-noble-services-ltd.png
eurjpy-h4-noble-services-ltd.png (44.95 KiB) Viewed 2498 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:46 pm

judokamak wrote:v8 don t worry about how you (your posts) sound or what people think of what you write. That only worries your pride (which is not real), which is not a good thing to listen to and it s just one of many mental habits we all have. Actualy..worring about stuff is also an adiction...that we all have in some form.

Keep posting and please take care of yourself.

Thanks for the support. Its not so much I worry about what people think about what I post. But I consider Kreslik to be an elite trading site. Almost everyone is cool and supportive of each other and I just don't want to give it a forexfactory or ICT vibe or anything. That's all.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:07 pm

Don't know if this is a correct BM idea, but it made me a boatload of pips and money
eurjpy-h4-oanda-division1.png
eurjpy-h4-oanda-division1.png (108.56 KiB) Viewed 2486 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”