The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:10 pm

Ill be back in a week or 2. Hope everyone is trading good. Goodluck.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Libertarian

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Libertarian » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:20 pm

v8power wrote:What Us based brokers is everyone using right now. Looking to compile a list of half way decent brokers.

Your not going to like the list man

Its FXCM, Forex.com (Tradeking is IB), Oanda, InteractiveBrokers (gotta have 25k to daytrade), and Citi FX, ATC brokers (I know they IB but not sure for who).

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:51 am

Ping pong..

:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:59 am

Libertarian wrote:
v8power wrote:What Us based brokers is everyone using right now. Looking to compile a list of half way decent brokers.

Your not going to like the list man

Its FXCM, Forex.com (Tradeking is IB), Oanda, InteractiveBrokers (gotta have 25k to daytrade), and Citi FX, ATC brokers (I know they IB but not sure for who).

Yea I have been with forex brokers in. Not bad but I have heard some bad things about them, but I have had no prob with them. Tailnexx is prob the best right now but it is off shore so be safe. Onada usd to be good then changed management and suck now. Fxcm has always sucked. Mbt I wasn't a fan of, but would love to have them back. ATC was prob best US broker. Tradeking can suck it. And I have only heard bad things about IB, Td Ameritrade and someone else but Im blanking. Never looked at Citi.

Us needs some brokers like Duka and tickmill. Trading would be so much easier and safer. Thanks for the reply.

Right now Im at a crossing point. Retail brokers suck and really cant handle me. But Im not ready to deal with someone like Citi just yet (20-100 mil to start is beyond me at this point).

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:00 am

Jalarupa wrote:Ping pong..

Is it sad that I get excited when I see you have posted in are thread. Haha. Love the chart

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:17 am

So I have had about a million thoughts and idea's running through my head these past week. A lot of stuff I was ignorant to is now making sense. Its kind of cool

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:18 am

Sacrophage wrote:
newark18 wrote:Does anyone else trade futures? I know the barriers of entry are lower for FX but futures is MUCH easier IMO.

I trade everything, but since it's an fx board...

Feel free to post about whatever you trade forex or not in this thread

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:21 am

Sacrophage wrote:I think this is the place for ideas - the reason to do something live is to see entries/exits in real time - the charts look much easier to read after the fact. So, I would likely propose some sort of convention for trade calling, and reference or no-reference to the thread/idea if it has been posted. I also agree invite-only, and no BS'ing in the room. Just treat it like a work office. TRO's 2% room was fun, but we did a fair amount of BS'ing and discussion of ideas. Can't be asking why/judging etc. as it will ruin any potential for learning. The why's can be answered here later when people aren't actively trading. Any more thoughts/interest?

I have a feeling I will be the first member kicked out of the worm. I love to bs and just talk about whatever, haha. But I agree about no judgement. Everyone is going to lose sometime, member don't need to be judged and then possibly start second guessing themselves and realyy throw them off their game. By the way pm me the details for the room.

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:28 am

Can anyone recommend any good sites with real trading idea's. Something like tradingnaked.com not a forexfactory site. Kreslik and TN are the only 2 sites I visit and I need some need stuff to read. Thanks

v8power

Postby v8power » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:21 pm

As most can probably tell this thread is about trading, but also a place to post almost anything useful or about cars or weightlifting. So Im gonna make this post in the spirit that it might help someone else even tho its not about trading.

The next 3-4 weeks I will be doing lets call it a "mild detox". Sometimes its easy to think we have something under control but then you take a hard look and realize that you have lost control months ago. The worst part is for some what has become an addiction started out as a medication to help them. Which makes it even hard to quit cuz not only do you have to deal with withdrawls but now you have to figure out how to deal with out the crutch.

At first its hard to know your losing control. But when you get to the point of needing to take opiates in the middle of the night to stave off withdrawl and before you even open your eyes in the morning you know exactly where you put your uppers so you can take them an hour before you have to be up so they have kicked in and need a few bottles of wine or a pint of jack and a hand full of sleeping pilss to sleep. You have a problem.

From expiernce I can say stim withdrawl sucks, but it is fairly easy to deal with. Your gonna literally not have the energy to get out of bed for a month and your appetite will be threw the roof (I put on 20 lbs of fat in a month cuz of this). But that's pretty much all. Opiate withdrawl is a whole different beast. Be prepared to not sleep for the first 3-5 nights. Add to that vomiting and diaheria, plus your skin will crawl to the point you feel like your litteraly crawling out of your skin. Then there is the pain. Imangine being beat with a baseball bat, every day. Also you will be massively depressed to the point of thinking about suicde even if you never have before. Plus there is the feel ing of the worst flu like symptoms you have ever felt. Its a living hell.

But getting clean comes down to 2 things. One know what is causing your use. Its pretty easy to figure out. Eliminate it or learn to deal with it. Next comes the mental mind *censored - swear word* of withdrawl. Its the main reason why most never quit. But over my years I have come to learn how to deal with almost every side effect that you will encounter. Its mostly all OTC supps and a few easily prescribed meds. It reduces the time to normalize and makes it 80=90% more bearable. I actually no longer fear havin to withdrawl. Its just kind of like being sick.

So its not that I want to make a post on this topic. But the trading lifestyle breeds drug use. Or I would be willing to bet at least someone knows someone who needs help.

Also having made this thread made it even easier to notice I had lost control. When you make posts and the next day you feel like such a dumb *censored - swear word* you don't visit the site for weeks and even then you try to avoid the pages around your last post, its a huge red flag. So hopefully future post wont be so ignorant, dumb or angry/mean. ill still be extreme and have crazy idea's and thought, but wont (hopefully) sound like such a deuch. And I do apologize for such dumb behavior. Alright back to trading

Return to “TheRumpledOne”