The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Sacrophage

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Sacrophage » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:58 pm

v8power wrote:And what happened to the trading room you were supposed to set?

Board went quiet - then Mighty left - if people up for it I'll gladly set it up.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

newark18

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby newark18 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:14 pm

v8power wrote:Haha, thanks. Im already flagged by cerain ABC government groups so Im not to wooried by any Krersik member or if any agency follows the board, Yes the beginning of the thread I remember the road map you sey out for me. But I had another idea to work up to that, since you said they "prefer" 100 million accounts, but will come down to 20-million cuz there greedy. Yea I think high freq could be a "big" difference. I try to trade thye way hedge fun invests. Yea they cant off set there loses. The better firm like me cuz they don't hedge against me :mrgreen: . O I was flagged along time ago but I believed a zero was possible each year was.

Now I have had a half a dozen accvounts canceled, 7 figure profits held for months. Lot sized capped. Calling "my" account manger ahead of time to phone in my trades.

See this is where I would like vets to talk about "bigger ponds". Cuz adding a zero to your "$10" micro account is super easy. But alot a firms will cap you really quick. But in a few months good luck. Hence why I risk ".1%" a trade :mrgreen:

Thank you again "S". I would love to know what lotsize your EA trade at. And what happened to the trading room you were supposed to set?

What about trading futures? I have an account that allows me to trade $7,000 per tick. You can definitely get more if you have a big enough account.
Last edited by newark18 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Sacrophage wrote:
v8power wrote:And what happened to the trading room you were supposed to set?

Board went quiet - then Mighty left - if people up for it I'll gladly set it up.

I think MO never left, was only silent in the background :D

I appreciate all initiatives, but the paltalk room tro had in the past i found more a distraction then a help.
Reading posts which make me think and can help me improve i find more usefull.

I think a trading room need moderators and strict rules. The ones i have seen never helped me. Just my 2c.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Personally I feel a trading room could work, but yes moderation is key and also limited access initially... more than this we should have structure in the pairs that get traded...

Kind of like what V8 has been doing whereby he posts a chart and say >>> "here we go this one is going down" <<< and then we can follow one another in on the trade... maybe just start with signals first and then move over to money management and scaling and hedging etc at a later stage... Just get the basics right...

Maybe even give each member a chance per session / week to pitch a trade-able idea and then we track it and trade it and discuss it in a post mortem style review to determine what we did right or wrong...

I donno, just spewing ideas here... ???
:smt065

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Personally I feel a trading room could work, but yes moderation is key and also limited access initially... more than this we should have structure in the pairs that get traded...

Kind of like what V8 has been doing whereby he posts a chart and say >>> "here we go this one is going down" <<< and then we can follow one another in on the trade... maybe just start with signals first and then move over to money management and scaling and hedging etc at a later stage... Just get the basics right...

Maybe even give each member a chance per session / week to pitch a trade-able idea and then we track it and trade it and discuss it in a post mortem style review to determine what we did right or wrong...

I donno, just spewing ideas here... ???

yeah, you never now how it works out. by calling it 'trading room' you would presume it is about doing the trade. but i feel it is much more important to share ideas.. do live markup of chart,mm,scaling in and out etc. etc.

everyone is trading different.
i can probably not even describe how i trade,
but i know i am moving in the correct direction somewhere on my path between 20 and 200.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:18 am

I think this is the place for ideas - the reason to do something live is to see entries/exits in real time - the charts look much easier to read after the fact. So, I would likely propose some sort of convention for trade calling, and reference or no-reference to the thread/idea if it has been posted. I also agree invite-only, and no BS'ing in the room. Just treat it like a work office. TRO's 2% room was fun, but we did a fair amount of BS'ing and discussion of ideas. Can't be asking why/judging etc. as it will ruin any potential for learning. The why's can be answered here later when people aren't actively trading. Any more thoughts/interest?

newark18

Postby newark18 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:35 am

Does anyone else trade futures? I know the barriers of entry are lower for FX but futures is MUCH easier IMO.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:12 am

newark18 wrote:Does anyone else trade futures? I know the barriers of entry are lower for FX but futures is MUCH easier IMO.

I trade everything, but since it's an fx board...

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:02 am

Sacrophage wrote:
newark18 wrote:Does anyone else trade futures? I know the barriers of entry are lower for FX but futures is MUCH easier IMO.

Imagine trying to explain why it is better to write options than it is to trade outrights, I don't think that we even want to go there.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:14 am

MightyOne wrote:
Sacrophage wrote:

Imagine trying to explain why it is better to write options than it is to trade outrights, I don't think that we even want to go there.

So you talking about selling puts and selling calls...?

The seller is the "writer" of the options contract and they are the ones that are collecting premium upfront, which can be used to scale other ideas going forward/?
:smt065

Return to “TheRumpledOne”