The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:44 am

aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Nah, I can't piss u off. I don't trade large enough to make you jealous :mrgreen:

You were scalping with 50 lots before I even opened my first account. So the only way you don't trade enough to make me jealous is by choice or some other situation. Cuz we know it ain't because you lack skills, that's for sure.

Moved to trading stocks, but I don't love it like forex. The decline in good forex brokers has me concern and caused me to make the move. May transition back to forex 100% until it implodes in the U.S. Then I might just go to futures/options.

Keeping my eyes and ears peeled for a way to stay in forex.

I agree completely. Not a fan that there isn't one reptutable US forex broker. Been thinking about spreading out into all three of those, but it took me this long to get were I am and I'm not ready to start over on something new just yet. But I will admit that the way people talk about options and the ability to make money so fast does interest me. But that might be to complicated. I like forex and all I have to do is hit buy or sell and it gives me money.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Sacrophage

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:45 am

v8power wrote:So as a quick glance these are lines and areas that stand out to me or show something important to me.

Yes, I'm with you. I guess I haven't had the patience to wait for perfect entries, and when I do, since they are subjective, I never have the sack to throw down 10:1 or more. I should use smaller accts and go for the big %'s.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:53 am

v8power wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:
You were scalping with 50 lots before I even opened my first account. So the only way you don't trade enough to make me jealous is by choice or some other situation. Cuz we know it ain't because you lack skills, that's for sure.

Moved to trading stocks, but I don't love it like forex. The decline in good forex brokers has me concern and caused me to make the move. May transition back to forex 100% until it implodes in the U.S. Then I might just go to futures/options.

Keeping my eyes and ears peeled for a way to stay in forex.

I agree completely. Not a fan that there isn't one reptutable US forex broker. Been thinking about spreading out into all three of those, but it took me this long to get were I am and I'm not ready to start over on something new just yet. But I will admit that the way people talk about options and the ability to make money so fast does interest me. But that might be to complicated. I like forex and all I have to do is hit buy or sell and it gives me money.

I agree about other markets, but there are liquidity issues everywhere. If you're ECP's, give Citi a call.
http://www.citifx.com/electronic-solutions/index.html
One of the co's I license to works with HotSpot if you have the ability to play in the big boy pond...

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:56 am

Jalarupa wrote:On the topic of crazy stupid lot sizes...

FXS will have this functionality, which it seems bypasses platform limitations and issues trades directly at broker level at light speed... Add to that the ability to apply this to multiple brokers at the same time... Smells like a possible solution to me...?

"BlackBox Trading API: Efficient and ultra fast (1000 requests/second) HTTP based API to open, modify and close orders and positions across all accounts. Retrieve all orders and positions across all accounts. Our institutional clients have been requesting this for a long time. Available on Pro only."

If only we knew someone who could code this functionality...? ;)

Don't know if you meant me, but most retail brokers will limit messages to 20K per 24-hour period, and then charge you per message up to 40K messages, and then shut you down if you exceed.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:04 am

v8power wrote:Curious as to how the brexit vote will affect the market. I've been bullish on G/U since the start of the year and still have a long position on since Feb.
Pissed my margin has been slashed on all Gbp pairs.

Also Pro here is a live example of how and what I look for, for breakout/breakin trades. Did price close or did price not close over a line? Its just another idea to help build a thought of what price might do and where it might go. Also remember price can cross a line as long as its home for dinner and price can move hundreds of pips past a line on HTF charts before it has to be home. :mrgreen: HA its fun playing mini M.O.
[/img]

Oops, forgot the market opened tonight.
Was @church re-aranging the platform getting ready for a guy that does ZZ Top concerts to setup/teach a 3-day class along with installing all wireless microphones.

Looks like this chart is going down to me.

IMG_20160612_220040.jpg
IMG_20160612_220040.jpg (107.74 KiB) Viewed 3483 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:56 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:Curious as to how the brexit vote will affect the market. I've been bullish on G/U since the start of the year and still have a long position on since Feb.

Also Pro here is a live example of how and what I look for, for breakout/breakin trades. Did price close or did price not close over a line? Its just another idea to help build a thought of what price might do and where it might go. Also remember price can cross a line as long as its home for dinner and price can move hundreds of pips past a line on HTF charts before it has to be home. :mrgreen: HA its fun playing mini M.O.
[/img]

Was @church re-aranging the platform getting ready for a guy that does ZZ Top concerts to setup/teach a 3-day class along with installing all wireless microphones.

IMG_20160612_220040.jpg

I never said price wasn't going to not go down. But you just had 2 bearish weekly bars and 4 bearish daily bars. Your 3rd daily bar down was a nice momo that hit a new low and then you had a 4th daily bar down that reached back to the lowest low, but did not close low. Plus its a possible zline on the daily and weekly. Since price doestn move straight in a line. Could be a perfect time to cancel out all the shorts profit at either 1.4360 or .4460 before we continue lower to 1.4000. Plus I need to see price close over 1.4100 before I keep selling. Also I would no longer consider that double failure.
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1.png (107.5 KiB) Viewed 3459 times
gbpusd-w1-oanda-division1.png
gbpusd-w1-oanda-division1.png (92.18 KiB) Viewed 3459 times

Also who's held profit would you want to trade for.
gbpusdpro-d1-tradeking-forex-llc.png
gbpusdpro-d1-tradeking-forex-llc.png (105.14 KiB) Viewed 3459 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:04 am

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

[/img]

IMG_20160612_220040.jpg

I never said price wasn't going to not go down. But you just had 2 bearish weekly bars and 4 bearish daily bars. Your 3rd daily bar down was a nice momo that hit a new low and then you had a 4th daily bar down that reached back to the lowest low, but did not close low. Plus its a possible zline on the daily and weekly. Since price doestn move straight in a line. Could be a perfect time to cancel out all the shorts profit at either 1.4360 or .4460 before we continue lower to 1.4000. Plus I need to see price close over 1.4100 before I keep selling. Also I would no longer consider that double failure.gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1.pnggbpusd-w1-oanda-division1.png

Also who's held profit would you want to trade for.gbpusdpro-d1-tradeking-forex-llc.png

I can see 1.4360 as an upside sell entry, then use a 500 pip sl (or none @all) to target 1.3700. :-).
Id rather be right than make $$. LOL

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:08 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

IMG_20160612_220040.jpg

I never said price wasn't going to not go down. But you just had 2 bearish weekly bars and 4 bearish daily bars. Your 3rd daily bar down was a nice momo that hit a new low and then you had a 4th daily bar down that reached back to the lowest low, but did not close low. Plus its a possible zline on the daily and weekly. Since price doestn move straight in a line. Could be a perfect time to cancel out all the shorts profit at either 1.4360 or .4460 before we continue lower to 1.4000. Plus I need to see price close over 1.4100 before I keep selling. Also I would no longer consider that double failure.gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1.pnggbpusd-w1-oanda-division1.png

Also who's held profit would you want to trade for.gbpusdpro-d1-tradeking-forex-llc.png

I can see 1.4360 as an upside sell entry, then use a 500 pip sl (or none @all) to target 1.3700. :-).
Id rather be right than make $$. LOL

I'll kill you pro if you mention a 500sl. But yea that is a nice possible sell entry. But the brexit vote might give us the big middle finger, so who knows.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:11 am

When is the vote?

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:20 am

prochargedmopar wrote:When is the vote?

the 16. there is major news for all the currencies this week so Im not to keen on any longer term trades. Just looking for crazy volatility to steal pips from with easy.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”